Part 1

How to be Manly??

            It’s was Saturday. Mean that no need to wake up early in the morning and all.  And so did Luhan.  Even with the sun ray had peeked through the curtain of his room, still he stay curled up in his bed hugging the comforter around his body.

But it’s seems that it’s not the same for his mother when she burst in his room and shouts “What the hell Luhan!!” but it seems like Luhan was so deep in his sleep to hear his mother shouting and throwing dagger at his direction. Annoyed by her son behavior, she walked closer to him kicking some box and things that splayed on the floor on her way to her sleeping son.

She placed both of her hand on her waist before leaned down to shout right in her son right ear “Mr. Lu Han wake up now!!” she reached her hand out to grab Luhan ears and pull it with such force.

“Aahhh!! Mom, stop!!” Luhan immediately sat up abruptly and reach for his ear because his mom still pulling his ear out “Mom, stop it please! I’m awake now I’m awake” he says as he tried to rip his mom hand from his ear.

“Good you’re awake now young man” she pull her hand away and Luhan quickly cover his now red ear from his mom and pout “What is it, mom? Its weekend and it’s still early in the morning, why did you need to wake me up?” Luhan asked in irritated tone. Her mom just rolls her eyes at him. This kid, she thought.

“Yes I know that this is weekend and you can sleep as much as you want honey ……buuuttt not when we’re just moved here and there’s lot of box anywhere” she said before continue “And me and your dad and everyone in this house are still busy to clean and arrange the house. Yet here you are, sleeping peacefully till noon and didn’t even bother to give us a help!” she glare at her son who rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand.

“But it’s too early to do that mom” Luhan reasoned while yawning.

“Too early you say?? Oh my princess, I think you need to check on your clock and see what time it is now” she mocked him.

Luhan turned to his bedside table where he placed his alarm clock and his eyes widened, fully awake now. The alarm say it was 11.28am and slowly he turned to his mother and grin awkwardly “uh … oh sorry … mom” he scratch the back of his neck. His mom rolled her eyes once again.

“Tsk. Just be ready we’re going to your dad’s friend for lunch! We’ll wait you downstairs, so be quick!” she command sternly and walked to the door but before she can reach the door she turned around and add “Don’t sleep again or I’ll call your dad to come here and kick your lazy ass out of your bed!” then she slammed the door close. Luhan only blinked a few times before sighed “That witch” he said under his breath.

Luhan stay on his bed for a few minutes while looking around at his messy room. There’s box everywhere and he remember he still hadn’t unpack his bag yesterday. He groaned loudly. All of his clothes are still there and it will takes more time to unpack it. He groaned again before jumping out of the bed and went to take a quick shower.

 

1hour later.

Luhan walked down the stair to see his parent already waiting for him in the living room. He wears a pair of black skinny jeans with a plain blue shirt and his favorite red shoes. Too casual for his liking but he think it’s enough. Cause he’s actually just too lazy to rummage his bag to find a nice clothes anyway.

“Come on we’re late already!” his father said as Luhan stepped his foot on the last stair. His father dragged his mom to the front door and to his car. Luhan only shrugged at his father unusual behavior. He thought maybe he can’t wait to see his friends.

On the way to the so called his dad friend’s house was silent except for his father who hummed happily on the driver seat. Luhan didn’t mind thought he choose to play with his phone instead.

Minutes later the car stopped and his father said cheerfully “We’re here Lulu in your husband’s house!” he say while stretching his arms but closed his mouth with his hand immediately after his wife send a death glare on his way “Upss”.

That was actually a surprise for Luhan but his father is just can’t control his mouth at this time. His mother just shakes her head to his father who smile at her awkwardly.

Luhan didn’t react at first. He only locked his phone and kept it in his pant pocket after his father announces it that they are finally arrived. He opened the car door and just as he was about walked out of the car he finally realized what was his father had said, he instantly turned to his parent with his wide eyes and shocked face “MY WHAT??!!” he scream dramatically and his parent only facepalmed their face.