Part 2

How to be Manly??

Luhan

 

“NO! I want to stay in this car and I’m not going anywhere!”Luhan stomped his feet childishly and cross both of his hand in front of his chest not looking at his parent. Not caring if it’s not manly at all because hell his father just said that they arrived in … in his ugh … husband’s house. Just ugh! And after his parent explains everything to him about this thingy marriage it’s just making it more ugh for Luhan.

It has been more than 30minutes for them, Luhan’s parent to be exact, to convince Luhan to get out of the car and to meet his soon to be husband and his family. But Luhan is just a stubborn kid and so here they are.

“Come on Lu! They’ve must be waiting for us already” His father, Kyuhyun, said to him but only to got ignored by Luhan as he crossed his legs on backseat of the car “Don’t act like a little kid, Lu, you’re an adult now Luhan” now his father said sternly but still Luhan just ignore him again. His father sighed in defeat. Well his son is just as stubborn as him, that’s just really his son.

His mother, Luna, shakes his head “I told you to keep that big mouth of your, yeobo!” she gave her husband a hard look then turned to her son and said softly “Lulu baby come on! You don’t want to makes mommy mad at you, right?” at this Luhan flinch a bit but he still keep his gaze away from his mom. Make his mommy mad is a big no, no to Luhan.

Just what the hell his parent thinks to ever doing this to him. He’s a man, a manly adult man to be exact, so why in the world they need to arrange marriage for him. Of course, he’s single now but that doesn’t mean his parent can just do this stupid things to him, right? And the worse part of all of this is; it’s his husband. It means that the one he’ll be married with is a man just like him, right? And his father said it’s his husband so he’ll be the wife, doesn’t he? Ugh, ugh, ugh thinking about it only makes him got a headache. I’M A MANLY MAN MOM, DAD!! I CAN FIND MY OWN HUSBAND … UH DAMMIT … MY WIFE BY MY OWN!! He mentally screams at his parent.

“Lulu, do you hear mommy?” Luna asked his son “Do you need me and your dad to drag you out of this car, baby?” she asked again with hard tone this time when her son give no reaction to her.

Finally Luhan turned his gaze to his parent and saw his mommy already threw dagger at his direction. He almost jumped out of the car and run away, but he keeps himself. A manly man doesn’t run away like a scared chicken, right? So after a moment with so much hesitant and all he finally say the magic word his parent wanted to hear from him “Fine” and looked away quickly.

“Finallyyyyyy ……” both of his parents said in unison.

 

 

 

Noone

At the same place, the day before.

 

 

The Wu family is now having their breakfast in their /unnecessary/ big dining room in silent. The two young men who sat by each other keep their mouth busy with food while their parent keep on looking at each other and mouthing a silent word.

“So guys, we have a big news today” Mrs. Wu started and turn to Mr. Wu who smile sweetly at her, she then moved to turn to her sons “Very big news for you two, especially for you Kris” Mrs. Wu eyed her elder son who keep on munching his food and humming happily while listening to his mom. The said boy looked up from his plate with mouth full of food to look at his mom and said muffled “What?” with confused face.

Mrs. Wu sighed deeply “Swallow it first then talk, Kris”she said as she wait for her son to finally swallow his food and drink some water to makes the food moved down his throat and said a clear ‘Yes’ and ‘What, mom?’ she continue “Didn’t you hear me before, Wu-Yi-Fan?” she pressed the three last phrases with a low tone to her son.

“Hums yes mom. I mean what news actually?” he question innocently, oblivious with his mom annoyance and continue on his eating happily. He is not really interested with what his parents are going to say to him and his younger brother, Kevin. All he wanted to do now is just finish his breakfast as soon as possible and goes back to sleep.

“Honey, you say it” Mrs. Wu placed her hand on her husband shoulder making the said man turn his eyes to look at his wife “Why me?” he asked dumbly “You should be the one who tellhi…” Mr. Wu stopped his speech when his wife send him a death glare and squeeze his shoulder ever so lightly. He winch at his wife strength, he wonder how can she get that /man/strength. He sighed and averted his gaze to his sons “Kris, Kevin the news is about …. About …” He turned a bit to his right to see his wife and looked away quickly when he sees his wife had been waiting for him to continue his speech. Two boys on his left are still eating their food while waiting for their parent to say the news “About …” he repeat.

Mrs. Wu huffed in annoyance and turn to her sons, she place both of her hand on her lap before say in a very stern tone but with very casual expression “Kris, you’re going to get married soon with someone me and your father had choose for you” after finishing her little speech, Mrs. Wu then continue her breakfast quietly as if what she had said is not a big deal.

On the other hand Mr. Wu who already knew about the news made a shocked face to his wife, mouth agape and eyes wide open. Yes, he’s shocked but not because of the news but because how his wife say something that big to his sons so and oh … too casually. He wonders just how his wife can manage to keep that poker face of her in this kind of situation. Kind of shocked situation, he thinks, because suddenly he heard a loud gaps and a chocked sound came from his left side where Kris and Kevin sat.

Kevin is the one who made the said gaps sound as soon as the news sink in his brain; in which seem to take a while from the moment his mom tell them the-said-news. He closed his open mouth with both of his hand and looked at his mom in disbelieve. Kris, his brother is going to get married?? What the hell!! The /-faced/ man who sit beside him now is going to have a wife??That lazy is going to marry?? What the …?! He was speechless; his, their parent never ever talked something this important to them before. They even brought marriage as their topic in their conversations too. He just couldn’t understand it. Although, it’s not him who is going to get marry but still its Kris, his brother, his big brother.

Meanwhile beside Kevin, Kris choked on his food he ate. The food stuck on his throat oh so painfully, he coughed a few times, hands holding his neck. His younger brother turned to him only to looked at him and do nothing to help him, just stare at him with wide eyes and his hand closed his probably open mouth, still in shocked state maybe, he thought. But hell he’s dying here, can’t he at least helping him here? And his father too doesn’t make any attempt to help him too. ! Did they want him to die like this, didn’t they? He just can’t image himself in tomorrow morning newspaper being the headline with the title “The elder son of the Wu family is reported to be dead by choked himself after his parent tell him that he’s going to get married” oh no maybe that’s too long for a headline. Maybe this can work “The heir of Wu’s company is died by choking on his own food” oh that’s sound cool. Oh eh wait … I’m the one who is going to die and what am I thinking right now duh? He mentally slaps himself.

Back to the problem; Kris keep on coughing a few times and no one still makes any attempt to help him when suddenly his mom stood up and hurriedly walked to his side and grab a glass of water before handing it to him “Drink it! Hurry!” she said worriedly and grabbed his hand and makes him to take the glass. She also helped him to place the glass on his lips and soothing his back gently. He immediately drank all the content of it and when he’s done his mom take the empty glass and placed it on the table. The other men on the room only watch the dramatic scene of his son in Mr. Wu case and his brother in Kevin case almost choked to die and being helped by their wife and mom. Thanks god! Mom, you’re my angel! I Love you, mom” he says in his head.

“Are you okay, Yifan?” she asked still soothing his son back gently. Kris can only nodded his head in respond “Be careful next time, baby” she said and peeked his cheek before going back to her own seat. This time Kris let his mom go for calling him baby and kissed his cheek because she has been save his precious life.

“Are you okay, ge?” this time it was Kevin who asked Kris and sooth his back. But Kris pushed the hand away and glared at him without saying anything. Kevin looked away and scratched the back of his neck nervously. For a while he forgot about his marriage thingy but his mom brought it back to him.

“So Yifan, your husband will be here at lunch tomorrow so be prepare do not embarrassed me and your father” she said calmly and add “Or else …” she looked up at his oldest son and the latter immediately know the unsaid threat and nodded his head furiously.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note:

Sooo firstly I want to apologize for the late update huhu I’m sorry I’ve been busy lately for my exam and vacation hehe

 

But tadaaaaa …… long update /I think/ I hope you like and enjoy it

 

And secondly thank you for all the subscriber /throw confetti/ I didn’t expect I’ll have more than 10subscriber actually and it’s makes me happy. I really thank you to all of you /wipes/

I tried to edit the first part for any typos and please forgive me if I miss something. And all of all …… thank you and I’m sorry. See you in the next update, paipai love you all