The Confrontation

..Come back, I still love you! [Short Story]

Narrator: Dara waited for Ji Yong to get back from work, but Ji Yong didn't get home til midnight..

Dara: Hey you're back! *Dara said with a smile on her face*  Are you hungry? I was waiting fro you all night to get back cause I cooked some food for us.. It's been a while since we ate and had a good meal together.. So, did you want me to fix you a plate?

Ji Yong: *about to utter some words with some some of confusion and frustration on his face*  Dara, dont you get it? Can't you see that things that are changing? It's not like how its used to be anymore! I've been giving you cold treatment cause maybe, I was hoping that you'll get the signs that maybe I dont wanna be with you anymore! I didn't wanna be this frank with you cause i dont wanna hurt you..

Dara: Wh-what do you mean? ...You love me right? We're suppose to get married and have kids and be together forever.. Don't you remember that?! You promised me! and now you're telling me this? How could you!!? *Dara said with tears pouring down to her cheeks*

Ji Yong: I know.. i know that I said those things and i thought it was gonna end up like that but can't you see? things aren't the way it used to be, things around here are different now. Dara, I was so young at that time.. and so were you. I didnt know what i was thinking. I thought that the only girl that i could ever love and be with is you but.. *Dara interrupted*

Dara: But, what? You've found someone else? How could you!? *Dara said with a fierce look on her face*

Ji Yong: I know.. I'm sorry

Dara: That's all you're going to say? "Im Sorry"? After everything that i've done for you.. You're telling me that you're sorry? & tell me.. who is this girl? *Dara can't help it but cry*  Ji yong, please.. Dont do this to me, Please.. I'll forgive you! I'll bury this and ill for get that this ever happened! Please, I'm begging you!! I'll try to do better, I'll do anything for you! Just dont leave me.... *Dara is crying so hard that she can't even speak*

Ji Yong: I'm sorry *Tears started to run down Ji Yong's cheeks*  But I cant do that. I Love her & I never felt this way again for a long time.. I'm not saying that i didn't love you cause I didn't think that it would fade away so easy.

Dara: I gave you my everything, Ji Yong.. You're my world & you're my everything!! and i dont think i can live without you.. I tried my very best to give you everytging that i could offer and thi sis how you're going to repay me!? *Dara continues to cry*

Ji Yong: Dara!! I never asked you to do those things for me! Never! You wanted that! You're the one who was so willing to work around this house and thats your fault!! 

Dara: Right.. You're right, you never asked me to do those things for you but Ji Yong..  I did them because I love you! I love you so much that i would do anything for you but you decided to break my heart  and my world. I must look very pathetic infront youfor the past years doing these crazy things just to see you happy and contented but i guess not.. 

Ji Yong: Dara, look..

Dara: No! I dont wanna hear it.. I don't wann hear anything anymore.. but I'm sorry, I'm sorry if this is all i could give you but even though things turned out like this, I thank you.. I thank you for making those 7 years very happy for me . *Dara wipes her tears off and walked away*