meeting

Pretending.

Jessica’s POV

 

I came to the café early than we have been plain. I don’t know , I feel excited as well as nervous in my nerve. I took a seat at the empty seat after spotted it at the corner of the café.

 

Finally I will meet him as myself. No lies, No pretending and be myself.

 

I really do want he knows me as Jessica Jung not as Jung Sooyeon because I found it I was like lying towards him which made me feel guilty.

 

“Hi!” someone approached me with his huge grin which made me shocked. I took glance on my wrist watch. It’s still have another 20 minutes that he will meet me but he already in front me.

 

“hi. You’re early.” I said with awkward nervous smile. I don’t want he to know that I’m earlier just to meet him.

 

“Yes sure, who will take so long time to meet Jessica Jung anyway?” he asked with dorky smile. He then seat opposite me.

 

I roamed my eyes around the café to search Victoria but I can’t see her.  “Where is Victoria?” I asked makes his smile warmly towards me. Did he just said that he nervous to see me? But I see that I'm the only one who nervous like hell.

 

He might can heard how I stuttered my words but I think he just ignore it.

 

“Noona won’t join us because she don’t want to disturb our ‘date’.” He said which made me widen my eyes. Did he just said this our date? He don’t even nervous at all! “Just kidding.” He added makes me feel disappointed a bit. Hey? What’s wrong with me?

 

“Don’t feel uncomfortable around me noona. I’m not your sasaeng fan. I'm yiyun Liu who admired you.” He spoke.

 

He thought I was uncomfortable? Yeah it’s true but not the reason I suspected his my sasaeng fan but I feel nervous to meet his eyes. My palm sweat as well as my forehead. Why I react like this?

 

“Nice to meet you again.” He smiled to me.

 

“nice to meet you again too.” I said which made my eyes widen. What did I just said? The hell me.

 

“Wow! Are you remember who am I?” He asked with his eyes open widely.

 

I mentally face palm myself how stupid I am now. Gosh! He might suspect me.

 

“Y-Yeah of course. You are the boy that play the skateboard at the midnight 2 years ago.” I stuttered with my nervous smile.

 

“Wow It’s incredible!  You can remember me who am I. I love you noona.” He said while winked at me.

 

My heart fluttering heard that 3 words from his mouth. Did he mean it?

 

“as your fan.” He added, smile dorkyly at me makes me feel sad.

 

“So what you want to order? I’ll treat you.” He said to broke the silent.

 

“It’s up to you.” I said makes his smile ear to ear.

 

“I will order for you then. I will order for you which is my friend’s favorite food. She always order those food when we eat together.”

 

My heart feel even more tight and heavy heard his words. Who’s that girl? It's that suzy? She seems so special for him.

 

He orders the food after the waiter come to our table. I just play with my finger without give any attention what he order for me.

 

“How’s your work? It must be fun because you have a lot of fan boy.” He open the topic.

 

I can’t help but to throw away all of my jealousy.

 

“Not so fun. It’s tired sometimes.” I replied to him and it made his giggle.

 

“Tired for what? Having a fan boy?” he asked raised his brows and smile slyly.

 

Sometimes he made the conversation between us like I was Jung sooyeon where we know each other. There is no awkward atmosphere between us.

 

“Yeah.” I nodding my head flash my smile towards him.

 

“So I’m tiresome for you?” he asked jokingly.

 

I want to answer ‘not’ for that because I want you just be my fan boy which I really adored and want to be mine not just as my fan.

 

“Not. I love all of my fan because of them I was known as Jessica Jung. Without them, I think the worldwide don’t know who am I.”

 

“That’s why I love you.” He chuckled. “I just curious. What is your korean name?” he asked me.

 

I don’t know how to answer him. Why he have to ask about my Korean name? Why don’t he asks me about another thing?

 

Thanks god that the food is serve at the right time. Our eyes just focus at the food which is reserved in front of us. He smile to me. I guess he already forget about his question just now because he invite me to dig in.

 

I look at my meal. My brows furrowed because all of my meal is my favorite food.

 

“Are you don’t like it? If you don’t, you can order another food.” He said with his worried face.

 

“nah! I love it.” I said with my happy smile made him smile sweetly to me and patted my head.

 

“All of this food is Jung Sooyeon favorite food. I always see her order that food so I guess you will like what her like because you two are Jung. Haha!”

 

His words made me smile ear to ear. I don’t know that he really take a note what I love to eat.

 

“who is Jung Sooyeon? Did she really special for you?” I asked curiously.

 

“hmmm..” He hummed. He think for a moment to answer my question. I tapping my finger on the table after I got impatient.

 

“I really like her.” He said makes my heart fluttered.

 

“She really special for me even we are just started be friend.” He grinned hugely.

 

I can feel my face burning up heard his word. I can’t help but to smile like an idiot.

 

“Oh, I thought I will bring her with me to see you here but she can’t. You must to know her. She really beautiful inside and outside. I will introduce her to you next time if you and her have a free time” he said flash his dorky smile.

 

I smile to him and hang my head low pretend that I focus on my meal but actually I try to hide my red face.

 

We chatting the random topic but almost about JUNG SOOYEON. I’m not got annoyed because of it but I’m feel happy like there is no tomorrow for me because Jung Sooyeon is me. Hahaha!

 

He can’t stop compliment about Jung Sooyeon and he never feel shame to be her friend who is nerd and geek.

 

“I guess you really love her huh?” I teased and feel curious at the same time.

 

“Yes.” He said simply with his serious face.

 

“Love her as a friend or what?” I asked.

 

“love her more than a friend.” He said look at me through my eyes. I don’t know but I feel like he really thought that I was Jung Sooyeon or it just my hallucination?

 

But his words make me become more like an idiot person because I can’t throw my smile ear to ear from my face. He secretly confess it to me. I love you too yiyun.

 

“stop with that serious face, you look stupid.” I joked and scoffed try to control myself.

 

“I’m not stupid.”

 

“yes you are.”

 

“haha! You really look like Jung sooyeon sometimes noona. I also confuse with whom that I talk with.” He said made me choked.

 

I mentally curse myself. It’s that obvious?

 

“I think we should go back to our own home now. It’s already 11 p.m. It’s danger for Jessica Jung still with a man who doesn’t popular. Paparazi will thought that we are really date.” He whispered makes me laugh.

 

“Haha, Okay. I will text my driver to fetch me.” I said feel sad a bit because I want to spend more time with him.

 

 “by the way, can we exchange our number phone?”

 

“Of course.” I nodding my head and took out my phone from my handbag.

 

Suddenly, I feel like I really wanted to kill myself. He already have my phone number! What should I do now?

 

He waiting for me to give my phone number to him because I just stare at my phone try to find any of excuses.

 

“hmm….” I hummed secretly.

 

“I will give your phone number to you. It depends if you want to text me or not. I don’t want to force you to give your phone number to me.” He said with disappointed in his voice.

 

I can’t help but just to agree since I don’t have any of extra number phone. I have to buy an extra number phone after this. Haish!

 

We bid goodbye after that. He still plastered a smile on his face which is I can’t find it fake. I think he mean it which is it depends on me who want to text him or not.

 

“See ya, noona.” He yelled after I hopped on my car and waving at me.