I will protect her

Pretending.

Amber’s POV

 

RANGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

 

Oh my god! Seriously?!

 

“What the hell alarm clock?!” I tossed my body around facing the ceiling and covered my head with the pillow.

 

Gosh! I’m still sleepy.

 

I took a glance at the number of clock. My eyes widen suddenly when I saw the time is 8 o’clock.

 

“Oh my god! I’m late!!!” I’m yelled. I jumped off the bed immediately and stretch out to loosen the bones in my body. Damn it’s aching so bad right now, maybe I had a bad position of sleeping last night. Besides, I sleep 3 in the morning because I watched the FIFA world cup with Mr. Wu yesterday.

 

By the way, why is my noona didn’t wake me up? Where she is?

 

After fixed myself for a few minutes, I wear a school uniform as fast as I can. “Haish where is my noona after all?! Why did she don’t wake me up?” I mumbled to myself.

 

I looked at the side table next to my bed and stared at my iphone 6. I walked over and grabbed the phone, unlocked it when I saw the screen show me that I have 12 text messages and 10 missed calls.

 

Oh that’s worst.

 

From : my beloved noona

“Yiyun! Why don’t you answered my call? Are you still sleep? Oh gosh, yiyun! I can’t wake you up because I have a schedule. I think I should not allowed you to watch that FIFA. Haish!”

 

I facepalm myself when I read the message. Haishh! The hell yiyun? You are overslept again and again.

 

I rushing to get my skate board after wore the shoes and hoping that I can still arrive at school early.

 

Yes, I’m stay with my gorgeous noona because my parents runs their company at L.A so I just follow my noona living here. Seriously, I’m not Korean but I was Taiwanese – American. I don’t know why my noona want to work here instead at L.A. Thanks god that I'm a fast learning in my hangul language if not I will lost with my English language.

 

I ridding my skateboard to the school like always I do. I don’t know how mess I am now. I hope school gate is still open for me to get in. If not, maybe I will climb the wall to get into the school. I’m a delinquent student sometimes. Keke.

 

If I have a friend now maybe I will just skip my school today. I’m not in the mood to have a class if I'm late to school. Oh Friend! Haish, why my head can’t process about that simple things?

 

Maybe I can call minho and the others to skip the boring class with me?

 

I take out my phone from my pocket and dialing their number but no one answer their phone. So I call my random friend but still no one answer my call.

 

“ Yiyun, they must study now dude!” I cursed myself.

 

Finally, I arrived at my school. Like I thought, the gate was closed. “Should I go back home and sleep? What if noona back home and see me sleep? Or should I climb the wall and waste my time with studying?” I asked to myself.

 

I turn my head to my right side, then I see Jung Sooyeon. Did she late too?

 

“Yo man!” I greeted her with my grin but my smile faded when I saw how mess is her. I think she involved into the bullied again. Pity her.

 

Her eyes widen when she saw me. “What are you doing here?” She asked.

 

“I’m late. How about you?” I asked back.

 

She just keep silent. I know she is frustrated because she always get into a bullied. I feel sorry for her. 

 

Without I think for a twice, I dragged her with me after I put my skateboard in my back pack.

 

“hey! Where do you want to drag me?” she yelled but I just ignore her question. “I have to go to school!” She yelled again so I stop drag her.

 

“you can’t because the gate is close now.” I answered her.

 

“But it was my….” She stop and facepalm herself.

 

“Was what?” I asked feel confused.

 

“nothing.” She shook her head.

 

“So what are you waiting for? Let’s go have some fun!” I shout and jump without released her hand. She nodded her head with hesitation.

 

“Don’t worry, my uncle is doctor. I can asked him for MC. Hehehe.” I said with giggled.

 

She just silent like always. Haish, this girl is really love to shut but I don’t know I found her interesting.

 

“Let’s go buddy.” I shouted and swing her hand with my hand.

 

 

 

Because of my stomach growl like hell, we now at the café to make my stomach full. She eat a lot than me. I gulped when I saw how many food that she ordered. Oh my god! How can she managed to have a thin body if she eat a lot like that?

 

I shook my head and focus on my food. I took a glance on her. She is really cute when she eat. She don’t care about around her. She just eat and smile like in her own world.

 

I don’t know how long I stare at her face. She really beautiful the way her are. Jung Sooyeon huh? Hmm, she is unique. I love the way she is. I comfortable when with her.

 

After a long silent atmosphere between us so I decided to break the silence.

 

“Why are you late sooyeon? Did you involved into the bullies again?” I asked after putted my fork and spoon down and focused on her. Her face like a magnet. I can’t remove my eyes from stare at her face.

 

“I’m not. I just overslept.” She answered with hang her head low.

 

“Don’t lie me Sooyeon. I know that you’re late because someone bullied you.” I said makes her look at my face. “Don’t worry Sooyeon, I will take care of you after this.” I added makes her look away from me.

 

Haish, she really love avoiding my eyes, I don’t know what is in my eyes makes her turn her gaze from me.

 

She nodded her head for a respond so I ruffle her hair to get her sttention.

 

“yah! You’re messing my hair!” She yelled makes me giggled.

 

“You are messing at the first place anyway.” I said stuck my tongue out.

 

“You too anyway! You look like a  llama.” She fight me back. Wowww! I don’t know that she will battle mouth with me too.

 

“I’m llama with handsome face.” I said.

 

“Llama dino stupid face.”

 

“yah! I’m not stupid!”

 

“yes you are.”

 

“Whatever.” I said after rolled my eyes. Then she flashed her smile which I found cute so I pinched her cheeks. “You’re so cute…”

 

 

After having a breakfast, we take a stroll at the Seoul town. She just walk beside me but I can feel that she really scare of something. Maybe my hallucination? Or this is her first time skip the class?

 

“Hey, Why are you look scare?” I asked look at her face closely. Our face just one inch closer makes my heart pound like crazily. Why my heart like this?

 

“Anniya? Since when?” she asked avoiding my eyes once again.

 

I look away and I touch my chest to feel the thumping of my heart. It’s really beating fast than usual. I furrowed my brows because of that.  I never feel like this.

 

“Hey you two!!!” someone shouted makes me turn my heard towards that voice. My eyes widen when I see that guy run towards us.

 

“Sooyeon! Hold my hand tightly!” I shouted after grab her hand and running for save our live.

 

“but why?” Sooyeon yelled but still manage to run with me.

 

“yah! I said stop!!!” The guy screamed and still chase us but I just ignore him and run as fast as I could. I hope Sooyeon still can run follow my long leg.

 

I stop from run after I spotted a place which is he can’t see us. Oh god! He almost caught us. I inhaled and exhaled calmly to control my lung.

 

I peek behind the wall to find the shadow of that guy but I can’t find it anywhere.

 

Thanks god.

 

I took a glance on Sooyeon. She steal a breath because of tiredness. Hahaha! We just run for a while but she exhausted so hard.

 

“Why we run anyway?” she asked after push her thick glasses because don’t want it falling down from her nose. After that, she cough because still can’t breathing normally so I comfort her with rub her back.

 

“You should go to gym, sooyeon.” I commented makes her give me a deadly glare which makes me gulp.

 

“The police want to catch us because we are wearing a uniform school.” I answered her question.

 

“What?” She asked again.

 

“this is your first time isn’t it? We are skipped the school Jung Sooyeon so we should to be careful. The police will catch us if they see us.” I explained.

 

She nodded her head. “I think I’m a bad guy now. I drag you into my problem.” I said while pat her head.

 

“you should change your attitude then. You know what? Study is most important for the future? School is the place which is bring us to the good future? If you not focus on study now and just play around, how can you find a job when you grow up? What you want to give your wife and kids eat?” She nagged makes me laugh hardly.

 

“yahh! Why are you laughing?! I told you the truth.”

 

“You look like a noona. Nagging and babbling to a kids.” I said makes her smack on my head. “Ouch! What was that for?” I asked after groaned in pain. Oh my god, her hand just small but her smack can makes me get an amnesia.

 

“For acting like a kids.” She said and rolled her eyes. “be matured Yiyun.” She added.

 

“Geeezz… It’s hurt you know?”

 

“Whatever.” She said crossed her hand on her chest.

 

“Let’s go.” I said after feel the pain gone.

 

“Where?” She asked.

 

“Buy the clothes. We have to change our clothes. Let’s go to the mall.”

 

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

I feel worried about my unnie. She told me how bad day that she through yesterday. I can’t help but just comfort her and give her support. Even she said she want to give up but I can feel that she hesitates to do that. I think there was something she hides behind me because I saw she smiles like an idiot when she drank alone at the kitchen yesterday.

 

Today after finished take a picture for our MV- red line which is our new album comeback, we decided to shop at the mall. Spent time with Vic unnie, Luna unnie and Sulli isn’t bad idea anyway but I really want to invite my unnie too. I think she busy with her school stuff.

 

We take a strolled at the mall to search for a clothes. My eyes widen when I saw my unnie here with one guy who can’t stop talking. Before I can walk towards the opposite side from them to keep my unnie pretending not expose but suddenly Vic unnie drags me to them.

 

I thought that she will greet my unnie but I think my thought is wrong at all. She suddenly squeezing the ear of that guy angrily.

 

“Ouch ouch ! noona noona !” That guy groans in pain.

 

Sulli and Luna unnie just stood there without blinking her eyes. I think they're also surprise with Vic unnie sudden attack. Who is that boy anyway?

 

Unnie look at me with her eyes widen. She also surprise to see me here. I want to asked her but I decide not to.

 

“What are you doing here?” Vic unnie asked him with mandarin.

 

“can you release my ear first? My ear bone will break if you not stop squeezing it.” He answer with language which I can understand.

 

By the way, ear doesn’t have a bone!

 

Vic unnie release his ear makes he immediately rub his ears to make the pain gone.

 

“I’m late to school.” He answered with hang his head low.

 

Victoria unnie can’t help but to release her deep sigh. “I’m sorry because I’m busy with my schedule lately.” She said and ruffled his hair.

 

“Nah it’s okay noona.” He said as he shows his grin. “Hey! Let me introduce you to my new classmate. She is Jung Sooyeon.” He said and poking on my unnie cheek.

 

My unnie just give us her awkward smile.

 

“Oh my god noona. You have a beautiful friend but you not introduce them to me huh? I already introduce my pretty friend to you.” He said waving at us.

 

“Oh I forgot. Soojung, Sulli, luna met my….” Her word cut off with that guy.

 

“Her dongsaeng. I’m yiyun Liu! What’s your name anyway? I’m sorry, I’m not really know about my noona’s members. I’m not really into the K-pop because my noona is there. Hehehe… I know she is really like eomma. She always nagging isn’t it?” Suddenly Victoria unnie smacked on his head.

 

“Can’t you stop talking?” She said with a deadly glare.

 

“yah!” He yelled rub his head where Vic unnie smacked.

 

I can’t help but to giggled.

 

“I’m Choi Jinri but they know me as Sulli. You can call me Sulli noona.” Sulli introduce herself.

 

“Hi Sulli noona. Nice to meet you! Wow you’re so tall and you’re so cute.” He complement. He is really friendly to everyone.

 

“I’m Park Sunyoung but they called me Luna. You can call me Luna noona because I’m older 2 years than you.”

 

“Okay Luna noona!” he said with grin. “Your voice are amazing. Hmm, actually I’m your fan in this group. You’re more beautiful when face to face. I’m listen at your voice. Wow Its really daebak. Vic noona even lose with you.” He said makes Vic unnie rolled her eyes.

 

“I’m Krystal Jung.” I introduce myself makes his eyes widen.

 

“Jung? Did you know her? She is Jung too. You two got a beautiful pair of eyes but pity her. She is shorter than you. Hahaha!” He said then laugh makes my unnie smack on his arm.

 

All my member’s eyes are on Jessica unnie. I think she found something. “Jung Sooyeon?” sulli asked with a gasp.

 

“Neh. Her name pretty isn’t it?” Yiyun said.

 

“Anniya, she is….” Before Sulli say any words, I coverer with my palm and dragged them to somewhere else.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Oh god! Why I meet them today? They know what’s my Korean name anyway. And the worst is… Yiyun is Vic’s youngest brother? Oh my god! Why didn’t he told me about this?

 

“Victoria f(x) is your sister?” I asked him.

 

“Neh. Nobody know about that actually. I keep it secret because I don’t want all the student befriend with me because I was Victoria’s dongsaeng.” He said with a smile.

 

After Krystal explain my situation to them, they come to me with a huge grin on their face. “Let’s go eat an ice cream?” Vic said and put her arm on the yiyun’s shoulder. “Yiyun treat!”

 

“huh? Why me?” Yiyun asked.

 

“If you don’t want. Hmmm, I will tell mom and dad that you are….”

 

“okay okay fine!” Yiyun gave up.

 

“let’s go sooyeon shi?” Krystal asked me with a smile plastered on her face.

 

It’s weird when she don’t call me unnie this time.

 

 

 

“So, are you drag her skip class with you?” Victoria asked.

 

“Yes. I’m feel sorry for her. She involve into the bully again. Besides she look really mess when I saw her in this morning. I don’t want her to get into trouble with her messing style like that.” He said while took a glance on me.

 

He is talkative and really honest. That’s why I like him.

 

“Haish, you should protect her then.” Krystal said.

 

“I will noona. I will protect her.” He said show his dorky smile.

 

I can’t help but blushing on his word.

 

“Good.” Sulli and Luna said unison.

 

------

 

Sorry for my bad vocabulary. 

thanks for subcribed and comment. ^^