secret admire

Pretending.

 

Amber’s POV

 

I riding my skate board go to school with plastered a smile on my face. Smile is the best make up that you have anyway.

 

“Yo bro!” I greet all the guys who I meet when I’m walk towards my class.

 

“Yo man!” They greeted me back.

 

I walk happily like usual. I jump up and down like a kid. I admit that I’m still not matured. Hmm, I will try my best to be matured after this. T.T My noona always said that I’m the reason she got a headache.

 

“Can you stop jump like a monkey?” Someone asked me with a smirk.

 

I pull her head into the head lock and mess her hair. “Oppa! Let me go!” She yelled but I just ignore.

 

“This is sincere for you because you said I’m a monkey.” I said without released her head.

 

“Okay okay, Oppa like a llama. Now let me go!” She begging so I unlocked my arm to release her head.

 

“Oppa! you know how long I made this hair?” She said while give me her deadly glare.

 

“I don’t care.” I said, stuck my tongue out.

 

“Aish!”

 

“Suji, my dongsaeng. You are the one mess with me. So you deserve it.” I said makes her rolled her eyes.

 

“I’m not your dongsaeng.”

 

“Oh, now you don’t want to admit me as your oppa?”

 

“Since when I admit you as my oppa? huh?” She said.

 

“Okay fine.” I pouted.

 

“Alo alo, my oppa so cute when pouting. He doesn’t have any different with llama.” She pinch on my cheeks hardly makes me groan in pain.

 

“Aigoo! It’s hurt you know!”

 

She just stucck her tongue out and left me behind. She always do that when she done make a revenge on me.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I got irritated when I see their lovely scene in front of me. Who would not? They makes a love in front of the class.

 

Haish, kids nowadays. Tsk tsk tsk!

 

“Hi Jung Sooyeon!” Suzy greeted me with her smile after approached me.

 

“hi.” I greeted simply. I don’t know, I’m not in the mood.

 

“Be careful with my oppa. He is mine.” She whispered into my ears with a smirk on her lips.

 

I just nodding my head. I don’t know how many times she reminds me about that.

 

“Goodbye Sooyeon. See you later!” She said happily pretended that she never remind me that.

 

“Goodbye.” I said with my tone voice low. I’m good in pretending aren’t I? If I were Jessica Jung now. I will punch on her cheek now.

 

After she leave me, Yiyun approaches me with his dorky smile like always.

 

“Good morning pretty nerd.” He greeted me.

 

“Good morning llama face.” I greeted back with flat tone and walk fast than him.

 

“You’re not in the mood? Early in the morning? Seriously, Sooyeon? You will be turn old if you always do that. Look at me. I always smile! That’s why I always look younger than you.”  He said, proud of himself.

 

“So you told me that I’m old?”

 

“It’s that obvious?”

 

Of course stupid! 

 

“just think what in your mind then.” I said pull my chair angrily.

 

Why I act like this anyway?

 

“Are you mad at me?” he asked after sit on his chair.

 

I just shut my mouth. I don’t want to answer him. I don’t want to know him anymore! I’m confuse with myself when I’m with him.

 

“Sooyeon-ah… I’m just kidding. You’re much cuter than me. Besides you look more younger than me.” He said with aegyo.

 

“Stop make that ugly aegyo. It doesn’t suit you.” I said.

 

“Okay.” He gave up and turn his body facing the girl who is seat at the back.

 

“Let’s play flappy bird?!” He asked Min happily while take out his phone from the pocket.

 

Haish! This kid don’t know how to makes my mood back to normal. Did I really want his attention on me?! Haish stupid Sooyeon!

 

 

 

“Did you still sulking at me, Sooyeon?” He asked me.

 

“when did I sulk?” I asked with annoyance in my tone. I really happy actually because his attention now on me.

 

“I’m happy hearing that.” He said with a smile. “Oh by the way, I don’t have your phone number yet. Give me your phone number and I will give you my phone number.”

 

“For what?”

 

“Hmm, I will text you when I need you.” He said simply and winked at me.

 

“Stop flirting with me.”

 

“I’m not. I just want to befriend with you. Just give me.” He said.

 

“Whatever. Give me your phone.”

 

He give me his phone after unlocked it. My eyes widen when I saw my face as wallpaper on his phone.

 

“Are you fan of her?” I asked.

 

“I’m not just her fan but her secret admire. My noona promise me that she want introduce her to me. I will meet her. I can’t wait for that time. Oh, you can join me if you want.” He said happily.

 

My jaw drop, I thought he don’t know about k-pop at all.

 

“Actually, I bumped into Jessica noona 2 years ago.” He said makes furrowed my brows.

 

“huh?”

 

“Let me story how I met her.” He said.

 

Flashback….

 

Once upon the time, Amber play with his skate board even the night comes out. The star and moon on the sky light up the dark of night. He is in his own world play along with his skate without care about all the gaze on him.

 

He know that he really bad in riding the skate board but he still don’t want to give up easily. He jump and jump to makes the skateboard also jump with him.

 

He always fell into the ground makes his leg full of scar but he don’t care at all. “I can do it!” He shout to himself after he get up.

 

He play again and again until he exhausted. He lying on the ground looking at the star with smile plastered on his face.

 

Without he know someone watch him for all the night. She really impressed with that guy. He never give up even all the people around him always laugh at him if he fell into the ground. He never know the means of give up.

 

She just look at him from a distance because she afraid to approach him.

 

“Let’s go baby!” The boy yelled and get up from lying on the ground. He begin to riding his skate board again but now he want to get back home.

 

While he riding the skateboard, he can’t control his skateboard makes he can’t balance his weight then he bump into someone. The two of them fell into the ground.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry!” Amber apologizes for a several times.

 

The girl get up from the ground and remove the dust on her jeans. “It’s okay.” She said with smile plastered on her face. “I think your skill is getting better. Don’t give up.” She added.

 

Her face clearly can see after her cap and glasses are fell into the ground.

 

Amber’s jaw drop see how pretty the girl is. He think he is falling in love at the first sight.

 

After she feel all the people are turn their gaze on her makes she rub her face. “Oh my god!” She yelled and pick her glasses and cap and wear it back.

 

“I got to go!” She yelled and leave Amber dumbfounded.

 

“She is Jessica Jung!” Someone yelled and begin to chase that girl.

 

“Jessica Jung?” Amber asked himself.

 

 

 

He lying on his bed. He stare at the ceiling, thinking of the girl who is he bumped a few hours ago. He finally took his laptop and type her name.

 

He guess that girl maybe an actress or something because all the people begin to chase her.

 

His eyes widen when he saw the profile of that girl. Then start from that day, he become her secret admire.

 

End of Flashback…

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

“I think your skill is getting better. Don’t give up.” I said again and again Jessica’s word makes her stare at my face without blinking her eyes.

 

“So he is….” She stops and smacked on her head. “No I mean, she said that to you? Are you sure?” She asked.

 

“Of course, I’m sure 100 percent.” I said with confident.

 

“You said you’re her secret admired but you don’t know who is Krystal Jung.” She said.

 

“That day? Hmm, I don’t say that I don’t know her. I said I’m not really know. It’s different okay?”

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I can’t help but to smile like an idiot when he said that he is my secret admire. Oh My God! He know me! He likes me.

 

Seriously, I don’t know that guy who is I watch all the night is him because it’s dark. I don’t see his face clearly but just his body play with his skate board.

 

-----

Don't forget to subcribe and comment. keke