Did I fall in love with her?

Pretending.

 

Amber’s POV

 

I don’t know how long I stare at her sleeping picture because it makes me smile ear to ear. Did I fall in love with her?

 

Why my heart beat fast every time she with me?

 

Why my stomach feel strange when she kissed me?

 

I don't know either

 

Suji always kiss me on my cheek but I don’t feel anything.

 

I opened my phone book to search her number phone. My finger stop scrolling the page after I found her name.

 

I hesitated to text her now. My heart begin pound crazily.

 

“Keep calm Yiyun.” I murmured to myself. “Just text her.” My heart whispered.

 

“If I text her, what should I send?” My brain asked.

 

“Just text whatever you want, dude!” My heart yelled.

 

“but I don’t have any idea.” My brain argue back.

 

“Haish! Such a coward. Just say hi or something?” My heart suggest.

 

“Yiyun!” Vic noona yelled makes me startled.

 

“Yes?!” I yelled back since I was at my room.

 

“you should to eat dinner.” My vic noona said after open my room door.

 

“yeah.” I nodding my head while look at her. My iPhone I put it in my pocket still decide to text her or not.

 

 

 

We are dig in our meal peacefully. Her hand cooking doesn’t take my attention at all because I was too busy in stare at my iPhone for a several time. Should I text her or not? Gosh! Why I’m so scare?

 

“Are you waiting someone to text you?” Vic noona asked with her brows furrowed.

 

“Anni. I just don’t know that I should to text her or not.” I answered while scratch my back neck.

 

“her? Oh…. Are you have a girlfriend now?”

 

“Nah. It’s not my girlfriend. Just my friend. She is unique.” I said makes her plastered a naughty smile on her face.

 

“Who is she?” She asked before sip her juice.

 

“Jung sooyeon.” I answered makes her cough so bad. I patted her back to comfort her. “You should drank it slowly, noona.” I said.

 

“Jung sooyeon? The girl that with you that day?” She asked with her eyes open widely.

 

“yes. Why? Are you don’t like her? I know she is nerd but she is pretty in her way, noona.” I said.

 

I don’t know but she burst into laugh after that. What’s wrong with her?

 

“Anni. What about your Jessica Jung?” She asked me with a smirk.

 

“She is just my crush. Besides, she don’t even know that I’m existed.” I said with pouting.

 

“So you should meet her then? I think she's free now. I will text her, if you want.” She said.

 

“Are you not kidding me don’t you?” I asked.

 

“Of course not my dongsaeng. I will text her now.” She said then took out her phone. She begin to type something with her iPhone.

 

Beep~ beep~

 

Her phone rang makes me run towards her to see the result.

 

From : Jessica Jung,

Oh it’s your luck Vic. I’m free now. Where and when? ^^

 

I read her reply message.

 

To: Jessica Jung

Emm… 9 pm? At coreno’s café. I will come with your first fan. Keke

 

“Chinca?! I will text Sooyeon too. I will invite her to meet Jessica Jung.” I said happily.

 

I took out my phone and begin to text her. I don’t know but my heart jump happily. I don’t know either my heart want to meet Jessica Jung or Jung Sooyeon.

 

 

 

Vic’s POV

 

“Chincha?!” He suddenly yelled because of happiness so I smile. “I will text Sooyeon too. I'll invite her to meet Jessica Jung.” He added makes my jaw drop. What?

 

How can he invite a person that he want meet? Wait, what the hell I try to explain?

 

Beep~ beep~

 

From: Jessica Jung.

Yiyun? Oh my god! Did he want to meet me? What should I wear then? haha! Just kidding. Okay okay, I will be there.

 

She replied.

 

I took a glance on yiyun. He show me his text that he want to send to JUNG SOOYEON. I can see how bright his smile.

 

Let me repeat… JUNG SOOYEON who is JESSICA JUNG.

 

“Noona, do you think Sooyeon want to meet her?” He asked me.

 

“I don’t know.” I answered, shrugged my shoulders.

 

“She might be shy. Keke.” Yiyun said with chuckled.

 

I think he really in love with Jung Sooyeon. Hmm… How will be he react when he know the truth?

 

GOSH!

 

I know who Yiyun is. He really hate when someone cheat him. He might be hate Jessica Jung. Gosh! How should I do?

 

Ottoke?

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I smile ear to ear when I read message from Victoria. She said that she want to meet me with my first fan. He is Yiyun Liu.

 

Ottoke?

 

What should I wear?

 

Gosh! What the hell I’m thinking?

 

He knows Jung Sooyeon not me!

 

Beep~ beep~

 

My iPhone vibrate again makes me unlock it to see who is text me.

 

From: Unknown number.

Hey Jung Sooyeon, it’s me Yiyun. I will meet Jessica tonight! Gosh! I’m feeling so excited as nervous as well.

 

I smile ear to ear when I read it. Gosh! He feels same what I feel too. Before I reply him, I save his phone number at my phone book.

 

To: Yiyun Liu xoxo

Glad to hear that. Hmm, you should tell her that you’re secret admire then. Keke.

 

I replied while smile like an idiot.

 

From: Yiyun Liu xoxo

What? Gosh! Of course not! I’m so shy. Huhu T.T eh, I want to invite you too. Did you want to meet her with me?

 

My eyes widen when I read that he want to invite me too. What? How can I be two person at the same time at the same place? Of course I can’t!

 

“What should I reply him?” I murmured to myself while let my brain progress to find the good excuse.

 

To: Yiyun Liu xoxo

Mianhe, I can’t. I’m busy right now. I will hang with my friend after this. Sorry… :(

 

From: Yiyun Liu xoxo

Hmmm.. *pout
It’s okay. I thought I want to meet her with you so my nervous gone but what can I do? Hmm…. Have a nice day with your friend then. :)

 

To: Yiyun Liu xoxo

Sorry again. T.T

 

From: Yiyun Liu xoxo

Nah it’s okay. :) Be careful Jung Sooyeon. Keke! See you tomorrow, pretty nerd. :*

 

Did he gave me a smiley kiss? Oh my god! I will die now!

 

To: Yiyun Liu xoxo

Thanks. Be careful too. Don’t be so childish in front of her. Keke! See you tomorrow too, stupid dork. XD

 

I replied with smile like an idiot so I slapped my face to stop it. I lying my body on my bed. I can’t stop smile like an idiot once again.

 

His image keep replay on my mind. What did he do to me?

 

Yiyun, answer me… XOXO

 

"I have to wear my best dress now!" I murmured to myself and jump from my bed to the wardrobe.

 

Yiyun... Please don't make me act like an idiot like this. T.T