kiss

Pretending.

 

Amber’s POV

 

I took a glance on Sooyeon who is beside me. She sleeps peacefully without have any interesting on what teacher teach. Haish, I don’t know how many times she sleeps in the class. She really love to sleep and she also hard to wake up. Aigoo…

 

I smirked when the bad idea approach in my mind. I take out of my iPhone from my pocket and begin to snap her sleeping beauty face then save it. I stare at her face carefully. She is really pretty without anyone realize it. I know it’s wrong if I stare at her face but I can’t take off my eyes from look at her barbie face.

 

“What are you stare at?” Ms. Kwon suddenly approached me makes me startled a bit.

 

“A-Ah, I just want to wake her up.” I stuttered while scratched my back head.

 

She looks at me with her smirked then leave me to continue her torture.

 

“Fuhh…” I released my relief sigh then stare at her picture. Without I know, my smile plastered on my face.

 

 

 

We spent our recess time at the garden when she said she want to be alone. I don’t want her to be alone so I accompany her.

 

I play with my rubic’s cube meanwhile she is focusing on reading her favorite book. I always see her reading that book. Did she not boring reading a same book every day?

 

 “You really love to reading. Huh?” I asked.

 

She nodding her head without took a glance on me which makes me feel irritated so I snatched her book.

 

“Yah! Give me back!” She yelled, try to snatch it back from me but I’m faster than her. I took a chance to read the title. It’s weird about the title but I just shrugged my shoulders, don’t care about the kind of book is.  

 

I begin stretch my hand to the sky, don’t want her to reach it. I’m bully her now. Kekeke!

 

“Shorty.” I teased then stuck my tongue out.

 

“I’m not. Just give me back.” She yelled again. She jump and jump to reach the book but her afford are really useless. I’m taller than her anyway.

 

“Kiss me first.” I said, teasing her.

 

“Yiyun! Don’t be so childish. Just give me back my book.” She said give me her deadly glare.

 

“I said… Kiss me first, then I will give you your book.” I repeat it again.

 

“talk to my hand.” She said hiding her face.

 

“Okay, I don’t want to give your book then.” I said.

 

“It’s not fair!” She yelled.

 

“Kiss me.” I said again.

 

Then suddenly I feel her lips on my cheek which makes me froze. My body can’t move even an inch. My heart pound crazily while my stomach feel something strange on it. I just stood there like a statue, don’t move even an inch.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I don’t have any choice so I kiss him on his cheek. That book is drama script, if he know about that… My pretending will end up today. I don’t want my pretending end today. I still want to spend my time with him. With Yiyun Liu. He already stole my heart.

 

I take my book at his hand after I kissed him. He just stood there without move his body. I quickly avoiding him because I was really shy.

 

I kiss him? Chincha?

 

Oh my god!

 

I can feel my cheek burning up. I try to keep calm my heart from beating fast. My stomach feel strange make me hold it.

 

“Ehemm!” someone cleared makes me turn my face towards that person.

 

She crossed her arm on her chest with deadly glare on me. Who don’t know her? She is Bae Suji.

 

“Hi Suji.” Yiyun greeted with awkward smile plastered on his face.

 

“Hi oppa! why are you here?” She asked Yiyun with smile.

 

Yiyun poke her forehead. “I’m not hungry.” He said innocently.

 

Then these two kids begin to whisper with each other forget about me here. My heart feel sting when I see how close Yiyun with Suji is.

 

Did they have any relationship?

 

 

After they end up their whisper ‘conversation’, Suji leave him with patted on him shoulder then give him a smile.

 

“Let’s eat ice cream after school?” He asked after drop his beside me.

 

“Don’t want.” I answered simply because I don’t have any mood now.

 

“Okay, I will asked Suji then.” He said then play with his rubic’s cube again.

 

I bite my bottom lips. This guy is really not romantic at all! If you can invite Suji, why you asked me instead of her first?

 

Ishhh! I really want to punch and kick him now but I decided not to. Who am I anyway?

 

 

 

RANG~~~

 

The bell rang, so I fix my book into my back pack then begin to leave the school angrily because that Yiyun don’t even know that I’m sulking because of him!!!

 

Haish! Chinca?!

 

I hate you, Yiyun!

 

I walk alone, leave the school but suddenly someone tuck my uniform school. Then suddenly that person pull my head into his/her arm and lock it.

 

“Where do you want to go? Let’s eat ice cream!” He exclamed.

 

“Let me go!” I yelled hiding my smile.

 

“If I let you, you don’t want to eat with me.” He said.

 

“Okay fine! I will eat ice cream with you.” I said makes him released my head. “It’s hurt you know?!”

 

“It’s more hurt when someone reject my offer.” He said while put his hand in the pocket.

 

I just rolled my eyes but my heart really happy when he choose me to eat with him. Yiyun, what are you doing to me huh?