First day school

Pretending.

The girl look at her new look once again. She don’t want her identity will be identified at the first day on her pretending.

 

“I think I should to tie my hair.” She said at herself while look at the mirror.

 

After done tied her hair y tail style, she wear a thick glasses to hide her identity. If she be caught off once, no pretending then… it's over

 

Her baby face makes her look really like a high school girl so it was advantage for her. “Should I pretend?” she asked again toward the mirror for a thousand times.

 

Seriously, she feel hesitate in pretending to be a nerd and geek but she has to. She don’t know how feel being someone who nobody know that she/he existed in the world because since she kid, she can take all people’s attention around her.

 

She really pretty with her face and her small body even she has a sharp eyes which can makes someone jump in a conclusion that she is an arrogant person.

 

“You should unnie. You can’t roll the character if you don’t know how their feel.” Her sister said after approached her unnie.

 

“I don’t know if I could pretend or not.” Jessica said with sigh.

 

Oh, her name is Jung Sooyeon but the worldwide just know her by Jessica Jung name. She is 22 years old. She is vocal singer in her Korean band who is called SNSD. She got a job being an actress for the first time so it makes her feel nervous like hell.

 

“Haish, don’t be so nervous, unnie. Just think that you’re still a high school student. Nah, besides, you just pretend in dad’s school. What are you afraid for?” Krystal asked.

 

This is Krystal. Her sister who is singer as well as Jessica but she is in the Korean band who called f(X). That two band was so popular around the world. No wonder, Jessica so afraid if she being caught.

 

“Urgh, okay.” She nodded after released a deep sigh.

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

This is where I am now. I was at in front of the gate high school which is my ex school at the back then. I was really popular at school 4 years ago but now I just nobody.

 

Everyone look at me then whispered one another. I can see that they was smirked at me but I just hang my head low to avoid their gaze. Haish, if I can tell you all that I was JESSICA JUNG? I think you will passed out instantly.

 

I walked to the headmaster office as I get into school. I open the door without knock. Who cares? It’s my dad’s school anyway.

 

“Hahaha! Oh Okay. Tonight! Just call me.” Someone said with his husky voice.

 

“Haish, you are at school dude.” The headmaster reminded him. I walk towards them to make them stop their conversation.

 

“Oh Jess..” Mr. Wu said after he noticed me. I furrowed my brows to give him a sign for him not to say that name. Oh man? He just almost spit out which can makes my pretending stop here. “I mean Sooyeon.” He said as he scratched his back neck.

 

“Hi, are you a new student?” That guy asked with his friendly tone of voice.

 

I nodded after flash my small smile. I’m not really friendly.

 

“Oh, nice to meet you. My name is Liu Yiyun. Wel….” before he could finishing his word, Mr.Wu quickly cut his word off because I think this guy really can't stop talking if he starts open his mouth.

 

“Haish, can you stop being friendly? What are you still doing here anyway? Get out from my office.” Mr. Wu said after rolled his eyes. He shooing that guy with a smirk on his face.

 

“Okay. Don’t forget to call me tonight. I bet the games will be fun!” He said in a half scream. Seriously? what's wrong with this guy? he might be so hyperactive. Even he can be friend with the headmaster in this high school which all the students afraid of.

 

“Goodbye, jess... Sooyeon... Whatever name your parents give to you, it was suited you. See you next time then!” He said after patted on my shoulder and run get out from the office.

 

He leave me dumbfounded. Did he identified my identity? Did he know me? Oh my god! I should to find him after this.

 

I turn my gaze on Mr. Wu with my deadly glare. He is the one split my name. Gosh! If I can kill him now? I will kill him immediately.

 

“Hehe…. Sorry sorry. I don’t mean to… It’s okay, he is a nice guy.” He said makes me rolled my eyes.

 

“Your class is 3-A.” He said makes me nodded my head. “Do you want somebody to accompany you?” he asked.

 

I just shook my head because I really know about this school. All the place I’ve been strolled when I was a naughty girl.

 

 

 

I walk towards my class with confident as a nerd student. Of course nervous, Oh gosh I don’t know what will they react when they see me like this. Can they accept me like everybody accept who am I?

 

I open the door after inhaled and exhaled to calm myself. “Oh gosh! My heart is really nervous like hell.”

 

All the gaze on me makes me froze. They look at me like I was killed 99 students for one day. Seriously? What’s wrong when being a nerd and geek? They don’t disturb you aren’t you?

 

“Oh, welcome to the 3-A class Ms. Jung Sooyeon.” The teacher greeted me with a warm smile. All the teachers know who is me after my dad explain why I’m here.

 

I hang my head low because I feel uncomfortable with their gaze. Please don’t look at me like that.

 

“Introduce yourself.” Ms. Kwon asked me to introduce myself. I nodded my head lightly and begin to utter the word but suddenly someone interrupted me.

 

“Nah! Nobody want to know who you are.” He shouted makes all agree unison.

 

“Hey hey! Can’t you all shut up?” Ms. Kwon yelled but they just ignore her.

 

“Choose your seat Jess.” Ms. Kwon whispered.

 

I roamed my eyes to find an empty chair but no one offered me to be their seatmates.

 

“Sooyeon! Here! Here!” Someone yelled with a husky voice.

 

I took a glance on that voice. He is the person who is I think he know my identity. He is Liu Yiyun.

 

“Yah! Why are you want to sit with her instead me?” one girl shouted to him.

 

“She is nice. You all shouldn’t bullied her.” He said after rub his eyes. I think he just woke up.

 

All the students in this class become quiet. I don’t know why.

 

I walked towards him and began to drop my at the empty seat which is beside him.

 

“Hi, we meet again isn’t it?” he said with his friendly voice tone so I just smile towards him. “Don’t mind them. We are born to be what we want not to be perfect.” He added then show his dorky smile.

 

“By the way, do you know who I am?” I asked.

 

Like I thought.

.

.

.

.

He nodded his head and flashed his grin.

 

------

 

How was it? hehe.. Sorry if I have a lot of mistakes in grammar. English is not my first language. 

Don't forget to leave a comment and subcribe. ^^