XOXO

You're my XOXO

5 years later ....

Hyejung get out from the bathroom , she sighed hard. She look at the pregnancy test in her hand , “Yah Kim Jongin” she walking to their bed where Jongin is still sleeping. “Yah ... yahh ... Oppa , ireona” Hyejung shooking his body hard , Jongin groaned in his sleep. “What ?” Jongin asked her while try to collecting his ‘spirit’.  “How can you sleep now ? Sleep ? Yahh ...” Hyejung said again to him , “What’s wrong ?” he rubbing his eyes. “Yahh ... I told you to be carful right ? Look , look .... Ahh ....” Hyejung said and show him the pregnancy test.

“Huh ?” Jongin still half asleep half awake. “You’re .... pregnant ?” he asked her , she pointing at the test again. “Woahh ... Daebak” he said , “What ? Daebak what ? yah .... It hurts a lot” Hyejung said to him and he just laughing , “Naww , don’t be mad .... It’s just because you can’t resist my yness” he again. “Aigoo .... now wake up , the kids are going to school” Hyejung said to him , “Arrasseo ... You take the shower first” he kiss her and she laughs while walking to the bathroom.

Jongin walking to write on the wall , after write something he smirked. “Mission , success ....” he snapped hsi fingers in victory and walking to his kids’ room. “Not this one .... Aishh ...Oppa” Hyejin said to her older brother , “Igeo..... Eat this ... Appa and eomma will wake soon ....” Jongjin said to his sister while give her a cookies. Jongin smile , “Kids~~ Appa’s here” he clapped his hands. “Appa~!” Hyejin running to him , “Jongjin , what are you doing with your sister here , in your room ?” Jongin asked his son. “She said she’s hungry , so I asked her to come to my room .... But I didn’t want to wake eomma and appa” his son said and he ruffling his hair.

“Aigoo , my son is very manly huh ? You can call Mrs.Choi” Jongin said and bring them to downstairs as they’re already take a shower. “Now , appa will take a shower first , you two sit here and watch the TV okay ?” Jongin said to them and they nodding , he walking to the bedroom again and find Hyejung alrady finished her shower. “Yeobo-yah .... Mianhae .... Eo ?” he whispered to her sweetly , she can’t help but just laughs.

“Arrasseo , arrasseo .... I can’t resist your sweet tallk” she said and he laughs , “The kids are downstairs , Hyejin is very hungry so Jongjin bring her to his room” Jongin said while entering the bathroom. “Ppali come out” Hyejung said while walking out form their bedroom. She wrote a notes too and then walking to downstairs. “Good morning miss” the maids greet her , “Jongjin-ahh ..... Hyejin-ahh .... Let’s eat your breakfast~!” Hyejung said to her kids and they all running to her direction. “Eomma~~ Hyejin is hungry” Jongjin pointing at his sister , Hyejung looking at Hyejin who is pouting now.”Aigoo aigoo , my princess is hungry eo ? Let’s go .... Who wants to grow taller ?” she said and the two cheered excitedly.

---

Jongin and Hyejung are still lovey dovey , romantic , and all ....

But Hyejung already get tired with pregnant and giving birth , it’s not that she hates having child. But it’s tiring for her. Especially boys , for her , having one son is like having two daughter. Especially Jongjin , he’s more than active. But Jongin loves it , he said that he wants to has a lot of kids.

Jongjin is already 8 years old now  and Hyejin is already 5 years old , both already entered elementary school and kindegarden. Hyejung thought it’s been five years since she last preganant and she thought Jongin will never get her pregnant again. But she’s wrong. And this time , Jongin really planned it out.

It’s already 10 years since their marriage started. Jongin still love to and pick her up in the afternoon. Their love never changed a bit. 10 years of love and goes on ....

---

“She .... what ?!” Minseok asked Jongin in the cafe , “Woahh ... You’re amazing ...” Haena clapping her hands. “Ahh , I know it hurts , I’m hurted too” Jongin said to them. “Ahh  , right .... She pulled your hair and hit you a lot hahahaha .....” Haena laughing at him , “What did you do ? Did you guyss .... every night .... perhaps ....” Minseok suspecting him about something , “Eiyy , hyung ... Don’t looking at me like that ...” Jongjin defending himself.

“Arrasseo , arrasseo .... Do whatever you want” Minseok laughs as he give him his orders , “Gomawo hyung , noona ....” he waved at them and left the cafe. “Pregnant again ?” Haena shooking her head while laughing , “He is daebak ... Daebak” Minseok aid and the two laughing together.

---

“Jagiyaa ....” Jongin entered his wife’s office with a bouquet of flowers and drinks , “You’re quiet early ... Oppa” Hyejung said. “Of course .... My wifey is having another baby in her , I should be more ‘lovey dovey’ to her” Jongin and she hit his arm , “Aigoo .... I’m going to stop after this ... Don’t try to make me pregnant again , eo Kim Jongin ?” she said and he just laughing. “Molla .... It’s depend on my hormone” he whispered and she sighed , “Why should I love you in the first time anyway ....” she said while tidying up her table and get ready to go home.

“Eiyy , because you can’t resist my handsomeness , my wife~~” he said and she just chuckled before laughing at him. “Kajja~” he said , offering his hand and she hold it with a laughs.

---

“Eomma .... Why are you eat so many today ?” Hyejin confusely asked Hyejung , “Perhaps .... Eomma” Jongjin looking at his mother too. Hyejung elbowing Joongin to tell them , Jongin tilted his head in confussion too. “Ah .. That’s ... You know” Jongin try to explain to them int he simplest and easiest way he could.

“Eomma is having something in her body” Jongin said , “Something ? What is it appa ? Disease ?” Hyejin gasped. “Or maybe ... You know in the TV , can .... cancer ?” Jongjin said and Jongin sighed hard , Hyejung slightly laughing at him. “No-no no .... Not that .... You know .... You guys are going to have a new sibling” Jongin said. “Sibling ? Another brother or sister ?” Jongjin asked and Jongin nodding , “Ahh .... Appa is making another sibling for us ?” Jongjin nods his head and Jongin widened at the word ‘making’. “Aigoo , you are so smart eo ?” Jongin ruffling his hair and get back to eat. The pair brother and sister is in their own world , talking about their nwe sibling.

“Ahh .... These kid are dangerous ...” Jongin said to Hyejung , “That’s because they’re your children” Hyejung laughing at him. “Eiyy , don’t tell me .... you think I’m a ert ?” Jongin said to her , “Eo , ert~” Hyejung . “Why are you the one who tease me now ?” he said , “Maybe this baby will be a boy again” Hyejung muttered. Jongin heard that , “Then , I have another ‘player’ in y ‘team’” he stick out his tounge , Hyejung just laughs.

---

a.n : Awww it's the end T___T I don't how to write again lol .... please leave your comments about my story ^^ Don't hesitate , but don't bash me xD Thank you for all of you<33 your supports and lovess~~ 

p.s : fyi , Hyejung upcoming 'child' is twins :p

Annyeong~~~ , kamsa hamnidaa~~