My Lady

You're my XOXO

A loud alarm’s sound heard , signaling that it’s already six in the morning. Hyejung groaned a bit and opened her eyes , after realize that it’s her phone’s alarm that ringing she quickly turned it off. She spotted a pair of hands that wrapped her petite body , she smiled and turned around to see her lovely husband who soundlessly sleeping like a puppy. She looking at him for a moment , she try to release herself from his grip and then walking to the bathroom.

Jongin groaned and feel that the spot beside him is empty , he opened his eyes and realize that Hyejung is already awake. He tossed around and try to wake himself up , slowly he sit on the bed and rubbing his eyes while yawning like a kid. “Ahh ... It’s six already ?” he looking at his phone and check some message or calls that he might missed. He stand up while still looking at his phone and then walk out from their bedroom and stopped in front of their photo near the stairs. He put aside his phone and take a marker from a table near it. He wrote something on the wall and then walked back to look at his ‘art’.

“Perfect” he smiled and then get back to their bedroom and saw Hyejung who already finished her shower. “Good morning baby” he whispered and she give him a kiss on his cheek , “Good morning too , love” she whispered back. “I wrote something” he said as he walking to the bathroom , Hyejung just laughs in respond. After put on some simple make up , she get out from their bedroom and making her way to donwstairs.

She stopped in front of their photo where Jongin wrote something earlier , she smiled reading the notes.

Have a nice day , my lady<3

She laughs a little before write something bellow it.

Good morning , my prince<3

After wrote that , she walking to downstairs and greet some maids that she met. It’s their usual habits now to write some notes near their photo , on the wall precisely. Jongin suggested it so that each time they’re fighting , they’ll remember how much they love each others. The wall is getting crowded now.

If they were fighting , they’ll write on a ‘post-it’ notes and stick it near those lovely words. So when they’re going to stick the ‘post-it’ notes they’ll see those lovely and sweet words. Int he end , they’ll get along again. Why ‘post-it’ ?

“Because we can throw it to the trash and forget it”

That’s what Jongin said and Hyejung find it cute , so every morning they’ll write on the wall.

---

“Good morning , miss” Mrs.Choi greet her and she greet her back , “Ah , Mrs.Choi , can you get me seolleongtang for dinner ?” she asked her. “Ne ? Seolleongtang , miss ?” Mrs.Choi asked her and Hyejung nodded , “I’m craving for it , but I’ll save it for dinner” Hyejung said and Mrs.Choi nods.  “I understand miss , I’ll make it for you for the dinner. Do you want anything else , miss ?” the older female asked her and she shooking her head. “I’m going to excused myself first , then” Mrs.Choi excused herself and walking away.

Hyejung walking to the kitchen and prepare a breakfast for both her and Jongin. While cutting some fruits , she stopped. “Is there something wrong , miss ?” a maid who saw her asked her , Hyejung quickly running to the bathroom in the 1st floor. “It’s strange .... What happened to miss ?” Mr.Park whispered to Mr.Han and the latter shooking his head , “It’s been a week ...” Mr.Han said too.

Hyejung came out from the bathrooom and coughs , “Are you okay , miss ?” Mr.Park asked her. “Ah ... ne , I’m okay” she said and then walking to the kitchen again and finished her cook.

A couple minutes later , Jongin walking down the stairs and saw Hyejung is cooking. “Good morning , master” Mr.Han greets him , “Ah , ne ... Good morning” Jongin greet him back before walking to the dinning room. “Woah , it looks delicious” Jongin said and Hyejung just smiled , “Ah , yeobo , can you take an orange juice instead of ice caramel mocha” she asked him as they start to eat their breakfast. “Of course , I’ll get you anything you want” Jongin said to her and she smiled , “Aigoo , I have a very lovely husband” she said and he laughs.

---

“See you later ?” he said from the car and she nods , “I love you” she said. “I love you too , my lady” he said. She tip-toed before kiss him and waving her hand , “Now go~” she said and he laughs as he driving away.

“Good morning , miss” some employees greet her in front of the company , “Ne , good morning ....” she greet them back and then greet Mr.Park who already in the company. “Miss , the CEO of Unified Shilla Hotel already agree to join our project” Mr.Park report to her while she’s sitting on her desk. “That’s good then , please give my proposal for the project to Director Kang. Make sure that everything will goes well” she said and Mr.Park nod before excused himself from her office.

Hyejung felt strange these days , “Ahh .... Again ?” she muttered to herself as she press a number to call one of her secretary. “Can you get me a sushi ? Yes , yes please” she said and ended her call. “Ahh , what’s wrong with me ?” she wondered but then get back to start her work.

---

a.n : Updated ^^ Miann for taking too much time and short updates T___T Please leave a comments ^^ I love you guys~<3 kkk~