Love Love Love

You're my XOXO

“Jongjin-ahh !! Where are you ??” Jongin walking to the backyard , he’s searching for his 3 years-old active son. “DAAA !!!” a loud voice heard behind him , Jongin patting his own chest. “Ahh .... Yah , Jongjin-ah ... Don’t play with appa like that” Jongin laughs as he ruffling his hair , “But appa , you’re shocked right ?” the little boy laughing at him. “Aigoo aigoo , you’re so mischievous huh ?” Jongin carry him and spun him around like a plane ride.

“Who wants a juice ?” Hyejung suddenly said and the two running towards a gazebo there , “Woahh ... Orange juice” Jongjin cheered loudly and his parents laughing at him. “Our Jongjin is growing really fast huh ?” Hyejung ruffling her son’s hair , “Eomma , when will my sister come out ?” Jongjin asked her with curious eyes. Jongin and Hyejung laughing at him , “Soon ... You must be good , so your sister will come out soon” Hyejung said and Jongjin eagerly nodding. “Aigoo , you make me proud” Jongin said to him too.

“Since the summer is here , should we go somewhere for a trip ?” Jongin fanning himself , “Oh , sounds great” Hyejung smiled in respond. “Badaa~ bada , I want to go to the beach” Jongjin said excitedly , “Really ? Should we go to the beach ?” Jongin tease his son and they three laughing together.

Jongjin is three years old now , so it’s been three years since Hyejung gave birth to Jongjin. Jongjin is truly the reincarnation Kim Jongin , he is an active three-years-old boy with handsome face. Both Jongin and Jongjin are a team or father and son who always have the same mind. So Hyejung said that she understand how Jihyun felt now. But , soon she will has a ‘friend’. Just like what Jongjin said , Hyejung is pregnant again now. This time , the doctor said from the test result that it’s a girl.

---

“Should we go now ? Or after your due date ? It’s not that long either ....” Jongin asked Hyejung as he successfully made Jongjin fell asleep in his own room. “Anytime , I want to go to th beach too anyway ....” Hyejung smiled at him , “Ow , my princess , come out soon .... Appa wants to see you” Jongin talking to her baby ‘bump’ and Hyejung just laughs. “Tomorrow is our aniversary date , right ?” Hyejung looking at the calendar in his phone , “Ah , that’s right ...” Hyejung nods in respond. “In 10 minutes baby , just in 10 minutes .... It’s 11:50 p.m now” Jongin said to her and she laughs , “5th anniv huh ?” Hyejung said and he nods.

“Woah ... I should say my thanks to Soojung that time , because she broke up with me” Jongin said , “Wae ?” Hyejung asked him. “Because if she didn’t do that , I might didn’t realize my feelings sooner towards you” Jongin said while remembering those moments when he ran to her in the airport , ‘I should thanks our parents too ... This arranged marriage is amazing ....” Hyejung can’t help but laughs.

“Should we go sleep now ? You must be tired oppa , for taking care of Jongjin. He’s so active” Hyejung asked him , “Haha , yeah .... He’s too active” Jongin said while laughing. He make sure she’s laying comfortably on the bed first , after that he covered them with the blanket. “Good night” he kissed her forehead and  both fell asleep.

---

“Oppa .... Oppa !” Jongin got hit a couple times in his arms but then he lazily opened his eyes , “Wae ? What’s wrong ?” he asked his wife. “The baby ... The baby ....” Hyejung pointing at her legs , “A-ah ... Ahh !!” Jongin screamed , seeing that her water is already broke. And the same scene that happened 3 years ago happened again.

“Don’t worry , don’t worry .... Jongjin is going to be fine in home” Jongin said as the ambulance make their way to the hospital. “Ahh ... It hurts !!!” Hyejung screamed in pain , “Can’t we go a bit faster ?” Jongin frustratedly asked the drivers.

---

“Ahhh !!!” Hyejung is screaming loudly due the pain , “Yahh !! Why did you get me pregnant again ? Ahh !!!” Hyejung continue to hitting Jongin. “Mianhae , mianhae ..... You can do this ... Come on jagi” Jongin said to her , holding her hand tightly. “Push , push again ....” Dr.Seo said , “Almost , almost ... You can do this , baby” Jongin said again.

Because the pain is unbearable for her , Hyejung become more aggressive. She grab his head and hitting him again , “Almost ? Almost ? Yah !!!” she said to him. “Goood , good you’re doing good , once again .... I can see the baby’s head ....” Dr.Seo said.

“Ahh !!!” Hyejung scream once again and a loud voice of baby heard.

-

“Now , this is your daughter ....” the little baby brought to them , Hyejung smiled between her sweats that all over her body. Jongin is sweating too , but they’re happy. “Omo ... Gomawo ....” Hyejung said to the baby and smiling at Jongin as he did the same. “What should we name her ?” Jongin asked her , because they already agree since it’s a girl Hyejung will name her. “Hmm ....What Hyejin ?” she said , “Kim Hyejin ? It’s sounds a pretty name ....” Jongin smiled.

He kissed her forehead , “Thank you .... This is an amazing gift for our anniversary” he said and she smiled at him.

---

a.n : triple updates~~ lol =)) the end will come soon T_T since it's a shortfic , I always make it less than 10 chapters .... kk~~ Miannn ..... But I really enjoy writing this :DD please leave me your comments ^^ I pity Jongin so much cos Hyejung pull his head like the gift above xD Love you guyss<33