Chapter 3

Xi Luhan is my Best Friend. (Also my secret admirer?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

It has been couple of months since the incident happend, and since then I promised myself to not EVER even tease the great  Kim Hye Jin again. (Phew. That was a nice speech) 

Well anyways summer is on the way, actually it's after today's class, our summer vacation is officially going to start. 

The whole class stared at the wall clock or their wrist watch. "5" the countdown started. "4. 3. 2. 1." And all the over the school building was cheering and loud noises can be heared from our class. I was happy that school finally ended these year but I didn't show too much expression because I didn't my "cold and cool" image to be ruin. of course I wanted to show it but the there was a rule that the exo m member had put in before. 

Rule #3 "Be cool/ cold around other people. Dont show too much expression." Is this even neccesary ? I'm already cool slash cold plus this manliness of mine is already enough for those girl to squel in delight.

" Kris hyung! We should go to a summer vacation in your resort." Tao suggested.

 We were walking down to kris' car for us to celebrate our freedom from school. We actually have no idea where or what to do these summer. Thankfully the maknae relight of something but of course kris' decision will still be needed. 

" yeah sure." He shrugged. A small grin was form my face. Our family is not that rich so this will actually be my first time going to a resort. 

"Oppa~" hye Jin on the other hand showed her aegyo. 

" Eeew! Disgusting." I blurted out. But it was actually cute.

Hye Jin turn her attention to me, she glared at me viciously. "Shut up!" She slap by back as she stuck her tounge out off me after.

"Oppa. Can I come with you guys?" 

"Uhhhh..." The group was hesitating to invite her. " if your parents don't mind. I guess you can come." Lay finally said.

" Yes they will. They will." She excitedly cheered.

"Yah. Aren't you suppose to babysit your brother this summer?" I ask trying to cut off her loud high pitch voice.

" Oh yeah."her excitement change to sad. " but I'll definitely ask that I can't baby sit."

"I can't believe you would actually exchange your priority for your own enjoyment. You shellfish monster." I mumbled  almost unaudible so that she wouldn't hear it.

"NO!" Mrs. Kim strictly said. I could here them arguing to the kitchen while Yeo Jin, Hye Jin's younger brother, and I played in him room upstairs. " if I said No. Then it means no! You have to baby sit your brother while your father and I go to on a business trip." Mrs Kim argued again.

"honey," mr Kim started, I couldn't hear what he was saying since he speaks softly compare to hye Jin and mrs Kim.

" h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter