Chapter 1

Xi Luhan is my Best Friend. (Also my secret admirer?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                          

"Hello~" hye jin barge in inside the exo m hangout room. Everyone's eye was fixed onto hye jin who was standing by the door holding a plastic bag full of stuff in it. The exo member didnt quite knew what it was since the plastic bag was black.

Without wasting more time, hye jin run toward kris,who was sitting on the couch with his right leg crossed to his left leg while holding his phone up to his chest.

"Oppa~have you eaten yet?" 

"Not yet." Before kris could even answer hye jin's question which was supposedly for him, luhan who was sitting beside kris jump in and tried to look what inside the bag but hye jin quickly grab it making luhan fall over to the floor.

"Ya! I wasn't talking to you. And when did i ever call you oppa? Huh?" She clench her teeth looking kind of mad. 

"You should be. I'm  still 1year older than you. So give me that. Im hungry." Luhan grab the plastic bag from her grip making her scoffed.

"Who is she?" Kris who was confused of what was going on infront of him. 

Hye jin's eye winded of what she heared. "Oppa. Dont you remember me? im hye jin. Kim. Hye . Jin." She said worriedly thinking he must have forgeten about her. 

"she's  the girl who persuaded me to join this group. Im also her best friend by the way." luhan said as he then bite the chicken leg she bought earlier.

"So you were that angel." Lay stood up from his seat and walk toward them.

"Yes she is true angel." Tao and xuimin cooed as they both take each chicken leg from the box. 

" That's not for you! Don't eat it all!" Hye jin who just realize that the food that was suppose to be for kris was eaten by those chicken maniac.

"That's for kris oppa!" She grab the box that has only 3 pieces left from 12 chicken legs.

"It's okay. Chicken is not my style." kris lean back to the couch making a comfortable position.

'O-kay. Here take this chips instead. I know you haven't  eaten yet. " she handed the chips to him. Kris took the chips and smiled as he said thank you.

 

Ring!!!!!! 

The bell rang and it means class is going to start soon.  Luhan was the first one stand up from the group. Seeing hye jin who was still in daze to kris, luhan grab her ponytail making her stumble backward.

"Yah! " she scream from the top of her lungs. Luhan who is now scared to death let go of her hair as he run out from the room.  "Yah! Stupid! Come back here!"

After running so much, hye Jin and Luhan was already in their class. Hye Jin bend over to her knees trying to catch her breath. She huff and huff while giving an evil glare to Luhan who was across the room.

"You. Wait until school is over. I'm going to kill you today stupid!" 

"Peace?" Luhan give a peace sign while saying sorry over an over again but it wasn't any help because once her mind is set no will ever change that. Maybe except for someone who change her mind, and there's a possibility that that would be kris.

"settle down class . Take your seat." My Shim, their English teacher said. " bring out you homework and prepare to present it in.... 30minutes. " he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter