Chapter 2

Xi Luhan is my Best Friend. (Also my secret admirer?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                              

"Who are you to punch this face?" The guys wipes the blood off to his face.

"Me? I'm Luhan." He smiled and waves his hands. "I just gave a little touch up to your face, Yong Junhyung."he glared.

"So, you still remember me?" Junhyung said.

"of course. Who wouldn't remember the guy who vot dumped by his girlfriend because of this face?" Luhan said and it came out as an insult.

"Hold the girl." Junhyung commanded the other boys behind him as he tried to punch luhan's face again but failed.

"hold up man." Luhan avoided the punch from Junhyung. " are you being too harsh?" 

" you still makes everything like a joke huh?" Again he gave him a big punch in his stomach but now it was a success. 

" Nooo!" Hye Jin tried to get out from the 2 boys' grip but their strength was so much stronger than hers.

"Gikwang, yosoeb! Don't let her get put away!" Junhyung shouted as the other 3 member jump in to help Junhyung.

" Stop!" she scream. Tears was slowly dropping from her face. She didn't like what was going on in front of her. "Heelp! Help! Help!" She called. Luhan was powerless because of the endless puches from the boys. hye Jin put all the strengths she has and push the 2 boys away from him so she can help Luhan who was now at the ground. Hye Jin bent down to the ground as she caresses luhan's face. "Are you okay?" She whimpered. " Yah!" She push Junhyung away. "You heartless person!" She tried to slap his face but failed.

Junhyung caught her hand. "You shouldn't do that darling." He smirked. 

" how dare you call me that. Let me go!" She wanted him to let go but his grip was too much stronger.  "Heelp! Help!" She yelled again.

" Stop struggling baby. It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter