-20-

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I need to talk to you after school

 

Sulli sighed after read the sentence on her phone. Sehun sent her a text message and he didn’t even talk to her when he was sitting in front of her in the whole hour of classes. She, somehow, felt empty but that was the consequence she had to face.

Suzy, who was sitting beside her all the time realized there was something wrong with her friends. The couple not usually like this before. Yes, they were fighting sometime, the thing that always all the couple does. But this time was different, yes she had no boyfriend right now. But she had a boyfriend before.

 

Not only Suzy, she knew the rest of the class also felt the same thing, she knew they noticed that, since Sulli was a cheerful girl but now she was to silent for being her, but no one of them took care, since, that wasn’t their business. But not for Suzy and Hyeri who were the very good friend of Sulli. So did Jongin, who was sitting beside Sehun the whole hours. Jongin’s lips were too itchy to ask but he didn’t have enough guts to ask anything to Sehun after seeing the ice in his eyes. Moreover it’s their problem not his. So he left them alone. 

 

Everything’s all right? Was the text Sulli received from Taemin thirty minutes after Sehun’s.

 

What do you think?

 

She took a breath before typed. Yes.

 

You bring your permit letter, don’t you? Don’t forget to give the letter to your homeroom teacher. We’ll go right after the school finish.

 

I do. Yes I know.

 

Another sigh left Sulli’s lips. She was in front of the teacher’s room, held the letter tight in her hand after replied the massage from Taemin.

She came in after knocking. Headed to her homeroom’s teacher desk and received a smile from her.

 

“Oh Miss Choi. Can I help you?”

 

“Here,” She handed her the white envelope to her. Furrowing her eyebrows the woman took the letter.

 

“I won’t be able to attend school for 5 days. Or maybe a week. I hope the teacher won’t tell anyone.” she said before the teacher asked her first. She opened the envelope and read the letter. There was to letters inside.

 

“Oh… I don’t know you have… you are so cheerful Miss Choi. I’m sorry to hear that” was what her teacher said after read both the letters in a glance.

 

“It’s ok Seonsaengnim”

 

“Then I hope the very best for you. Remember to study when you have time. Because you have only two weeks to prepare for the final after you come back. Understand?”

 

“Yes, Seonsaengnim. Thankyou. Then, I’ll leave,” she bowed before left the teacher’s room.

 

***

“Sulli, you come?” Suzy’s voice brought Sulli back to her sense.

 

“Yes?”

 

“The bell rang. The school’s end. You’re not sleeping in here, aren’t you?” Jongin’s voice interrupt them, “Bye!” he waved at them before left the class. Suzy looked back at her friends after waving to Jongin.

“You’re going home with me or not?”

 

Sulli shook her head and smiled. "I’ll be here in a few more minute. I didn’t write was the teacher write then." She pointed the blackboard with her chin. Suzy frowned because she knew Sulli was writing in the whole hour of their last class although she looked so empty. But she realized something when she saw Sehun was still sitting on his seat.

 

“Oh, ok then. I’ll go home first. Bye”

 

“Take care”

 

The empty class was so silent after Suzy shut the door close. Sulli knew that Suzy knew, that Sehun and her needed to talk. Because Suzy isn’t the type of person to close the door except for her privacy.

 

Sulli get up from her seat after almost five minutes of silent. She walked to Jongin’s seat beside Sehun, and sat herself there.

“You said we need to talk. But you went silent for almost five minutes. I need to go, so can you please say what you want to say?” she said breaking the silence.

 

Sehun turned his head to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter