-21-

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t know where she is either”

 

Sehun sipped his green tea frap, sighed heavily after hearing the words that came out from the black haired girl.

 

“Soojung please. I don’t know what you’re hiding, tell me at least where she is. It’s almost a week already,” he attacked her with his icy glare. But attacking someone who also had an icy glare with an icy glare will never work.

The girl let out a sarcastic soundless laugh. She placed her arms on the table, glare directly at the boy.

 

“Listen here Mr. Oh, I don’t know where she is now, and I’m dying to know too where she is and what she’s doing now, for Pete’s sake we’re at the same situation here. No one tell me too. I’m her best friend like since we were born, and I don’t know where she is now is killing me just to you know”

 

Sehun went silent. She was right, if Soojung knew she wouldn’t as confuse as he was now. Moreover Soojung knew Sulli more than him.

“I’m… sorry”

 

“Yeah you should say sorry” Soojung laid her back to the chair, crossing her arms and sighed.

 

“I know Taemin is in it. I can’t believe she never told me where she went, I remember she told me I’m at the very top list of her friends,” Soojung voiced, Sehun lifted his head hearing Taemin’s name out of the girl’s mouth.

 

“Taemin? Lee Taemin?”

 

Soojung turned her gaze to Sehun, nod slightly and continued, “Yes, he’s missing too. He never told me where Sulli is or where he is, and now I can’t contact him at all. He’s annoying, I never like him for real since we were—“

 

“You know him?”
 

She frowned, looking at the boy, “Of course I do, we were friends since we were kid, but I accidentally hate him thanks to his self for ‘taking’ Sulli from mine. I thought that was so childish so I tried to not to hate him, but look at them now since he came again”

 

“What kind of person is he?”

 

“Why do you ask”

 

“Sulli changed since we met him”

 

“I knew it”

 

Sehun lifted his eyebrows asking for the girl to continued, Soojung understood what  Sehun meant. She sighed and once again placed her arms on the table, facing him.

“I don’t know if you know or not but she told me that you’re her first love. Yes you are, as I know, but I don’t know if she…” she paused, sipped her drink before looked at the boy’s eyes asking permission to continue in case she would broke his heart or whatsoever. “I feel sorry to tell you this but I think Sulli likes Taemin,” She also felt wrong to talking behind her best friend’s back because that wasn’t something that best friend would does. But she also disliked by Sulli’s changed since Taemin came again. Well, she couldn’t blame Taemin either, since they were –or are- friends. But, Soojung wasn’t a girl to keep shut when something bad happened to her very best friend and moreover, the thing that was happened to her friend was a change. A bad one.

 

“I know”

 

“You know?”

 

“They kissed. I saw them. When we were dating. Sulli kissed Taemin and make fake excuses. She always said she was gonna meet you, but…”

Soojung opened , couldn’t believe what was Sehun said, Sulli wasn’t that kind of girl, she knew it, she knew with the rest of her life. Sulli wasn’t someone who would break someone else’s heart.  Sulli might be telling a light lie, buy cheating? No, Sulli would never do that.

“Don’t lie Oh Sehun. He’s not that kind of girl!”

 

“I don’t lie. You said yourself that she changed after Taemin came again. And yes she did”

 

Sehun let out another sighed before he stood up and grab his things, “thanks for your time. I’ll go,” and with that, Sehun left from the place, leaving Soojung alone with her mind.

 

***

Sehun’s body paused as soon as he entered the classroom. There she was, Choi Sulli, sitting on her chair surrounded by their classmates and their questions. Smiling and laughing as she was. He moved after stopped for a few seconds, headed to his seat without even paying interest to the group of people wearing the yellow uniform.

The kids realized when Sehun sat on his seat, turning their gaze to the boy. Oddly cold as usual. Sitting without even saying hi to his ex-girlfriend who was missing for a week. Hyeri was about to say something to the boy but stopped when Sulli elbowed her.

 

One of them was about to say something but the bell’s sound stopped them. Breaking the awkwardness, and they got back to their seat.

Opening his book, Sehun held his self not to turn around and rain her with questions. The same situation came to Sulli, staring at the back of Sehun’s head without talking to him for what happened was killing her.

Suzy glanced at the both of her friends, somehow feeling bad for them even when she didn’t know what actually happened to them. And the Kim’s boy sitting beside Sehun was moving his head in a tiny move in discomfort. The awkwardness somehow filled him too.

 

Sehun sighed. Sulli once again staring at the back of Sehun’s.

 

They were so close yet so far.

 

***

“Let’s talk”

 

When the break period came, Sulli approached the walking Sehun who headed to the library. Looking at the walking girl in front of him for a few seconds he followed her to the rooftop. Sitting his on the wooden chair beside the girl, didn’t forget to put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter