-11-

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli put her cap on her head, smoothed her hair again, make sure he is ready for a summer trip. She took her backpack and wear it on her back.

"Ssul! Soojung is here Honey!” her mom called her from the downstairs.

"Coming!" She took her phone and ran to thedownstairs.


“Ssuuuullll” Soojung hugged her right after she reach the last stair.


“What happen baby Jung? Why are you coming? You know I’ll go for a summer trip today. And I’m a bit late”


“Can’t you cancel your summer trip? I need you" Soojung pouted her lips.

"Hey, what's going on?" Sulli asked as she kept busy tapping on her phone.

"Kang Minhyuk! Come from California today! He’ll arrive this afternoon and I don’t know what to do!" Soojung threw herself onto the couch, she hugged the pillow and staring strange at her best friend who still busy with her phone in front of her. "What are you doing? Do you listen to me? Who are you texting?"

“I heard you Soojungie. Kang Minhyuk will arrive this afternoon and you don’t know what to do” Sulli walked to the couch and sat next to her, "I'm texting a friend, he said school’s already crowded, it looks like I'm too late already, or they are too excited,so they come before the time.

“Who are you texting with?” Soojung got up and tried to peep who was she texting with.

“Why are you confused?” She kept on her phone away from Soojung, making Soojung clucked upset.

“Ya, in fact who is that and why do you keep away your phone from me?”

“Don’t you two have been dating for almost 4 years?”

“Ya Choi Sulli answer me"

“Ya Jung Soojung answer me”

“What are you doing?”

“What actually are you worried about? Tell me now or I will soon leave you, because I’m almost too late” Sulli glared towards her friend, made Soojung sighed and laid her back on the couch.


“We don’t meet for a long time Ssul. I’m afraid we’re going to be awkward”


“Awkward? Jung, you’re not and awkward girl and also him. What are you worry about?”


“I don’t know Ssul” Soojung bit her lower lip, “Maybe because I just miss him too much? Ugh, why should he study aboard?”


“Because he knows, you’ll also go to California to your collage things after your sister, so he went to California first. You’re lucky he's not a womanizer man” Sulli tapped her best friend shoulder.
Soojung paused then widened her eyes and mouth to Sulli, “how can I don’t think about that?! What if he has another woman there?! If that’s true he’ll death for sure!” Soojung bowed her head clasped her palms, imagined if her boyfriend would have another girlfriend for real, Sulli just laughed softly, and without her realized Soojung peeked on her phone. She smiled when saw the name on Sulli’s screen.

 

So it’s Oh Sehun, I knew it

 

“Why are you smiling suddenly?” Sulli realized there was something strange to her friend, Soojung quickly looked away and pose a poker face, she shook her head, “nothing”. Sulli was about to say something when suddenly there was incoming call on her phone. Soojung Read the name on the screen.

 

Mark

 

Mark? Soojung frowned.

 

“Hello? ..... I will go in a minute..… already? Oh I’m going to late …… oh you don’t need to pick me up, my mother will take me to school …. See you there …… yes I’ll take care, you too …… bye see ya”


Sulli hung up her phone with a smile, made Soojung frowned her forehead even deeper.
“Mark?”


“My friend”


“You never tell me bout him”


“Should I tell you everything?”


“I mean, you hung up his call with a damn sweet smile on your lips, and you never hung up a call from a boy with a smile like that. Unless, you feel comfortable with him or-“


“You know me too well, don’t you? Soojungie?”


Soojung was about to open when Sulli’s mom came from her bedroom with the car key on her hand. “Ready?” she asked Sulli, Sulli nodded.


“Oh, Soojung, you’ll come? We’ll take you home” Sulli’s mom asked Soojung.
“Thank you so much mommy, but I need to go somewhere else” She stood up and smiling, “and you owe me a story Ssul” She wishpered to Sulli, “I’ll go first” Soojung bowed then left them.


“Is there som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter