-10-

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school bell rang loudly. The students immediately clean up all their books on their table. All face looked very happy and excited, how not, summer vacation right before their eyes.


"Remember, we will hold a summer camp next week, for those of you who haven’t registered and would like to join, please report to the chief coordinator of your class, its limit only until the day after tomorrow. Understand?" the teacher reminded them, a long sound of "ye seonsaengnim" from the students answered her, the teacher smiled and stepped out of the classroom.

"Sulli girls will go along for coffee and shopping, there are many discounts, you coming? We will go after school” Suzy asked to the girl beside her while put all her stuff into her backpack.

“All of the girls?”

“No, Only a few of us, you're with? Come on we have to buy some clothes for this summer and for a summer trip next week "”

“Sure, I'm coming” she smiled to Suzy.

***

"Eyyy not possible"


"I'm serious! He broke up with his girlfriend, and the other day he told me he liked me, and asked if I would be his girlfriend"


"And what's your answer?"


"I said I do! What else? I really like him"


"You will get the karma, Sohyun"
 

"What karma? I did not do anything. He himself decided his girlfriend. Why do you blame me? Aren’t you supposed to support us in order to be a sweet couple?"
 

"Well, if that's what you want" The girls laughed. Sulli and her friends were sitting in a café while drinking and talking after shopping together. Sulli sipped her drink when suddenly Hyeri patted his shoulder

 “Sulli, is that Sehun? "Hyeri pointed out the window, Sulli turned, followed with her ​​other friends. Sulli narrowed his eyes, make sure someone was standing in a boutique opposite the café was Sehun.

“Oh right! That’s Sehun!”  Sohyun half yelled, her others friends nodded in agreement.

 
"Who is he with? I never see him with a girl outside the school"


"Never? How about this one?” Suzy nudged Sulli’s arm that was next to her, followed by the ridicule sound of her friends. Who elbowed just silent, her eyes still focus to the boutique. It’s true, that was Sehun, but who was next to him? Why are they in the boutiques together? Was it someone she knew? Or ... was it his girlfriend?

 “Hey Ssul are you ok?”

The girl turned.

 

“Ooooh someone’s jelly here”

 

Sulli knew who the girl is

 

“Heol! That’s Choi Junhee!” Hyeri said in shocked, their friends made ​​up their eyes and looked at the boutique and Sulli turns.

"They are very close these days, right?" Sulli said flatly, he turned his head, throwing her eyes, and sipped her Americano. His friends looked at him confused.


"What? Why? Anything wrong? "she looked at her friends one by one with a plain look.

“Sulli, you…”

“Me? Why? What happen?”

"Sulli ... are you ... aren't you… jealous?" Suzy asked carefully. Sulli furrowed his eyebrows. "Jealous? Why should i?" She took a Donut and put it into .
 


Idiot, of course she was jealous.
 


Her friends are still looking at him confused, "What Happen with you actually girls? I'm not jealous, why should I jealous? He's my friend, how many times I have to tell you I'm not his girlfriend, why would I be jealous?"


"You're not hurt? Here? "Hyeri asked, pointing to her chest.

 
"No I'm fine. I'm going to the hospital if I hurt, instead of sitting here with you" she said, still eating her donuts.

 

Well, that was more than hurt honestly

 

"Honestly, I'm glad now that he has many friends. Aren’tI great? Can change a cold guy like him to be like now? "


"Whatever Ssul" Sohyun drank her drink.


"Hey, if you love someone just tell me, I will make you close, even becoming a lover, eoh?" She waved her hand in front of her friends. "Easy"

“The Great Choi Sulli huh?” said Dohee while laughing

“You know me Dohee!” He raised his hand in front of Dohee’s face and tossed their hand with one another.


They back to the conversation, talking about all the things. Everyone looks didn’t matter at all with what they were talking about.


But Sulli, she occasionally glanced to the boutique across the café.


Sehun and Junhee still there.
 

She glanced once more.

 

Oh great, the image of Sehun and Junhee who laughed together burned her even more.

 

***

Sehun rolled to the other side of his bed, he was in a deep sleep when suddenly she felt something around her stomach. He was disturbed and was forced to open his eyes, he opened his eyes half-conscious, turned and found his cousin's face.


"Ya hyung, what are you doing here?" He rubbed his eyes and tried to get rid of his cousin’s  hands that were around his waist, his cousin got rid his hands of his waist.
"Wake up sleepy head, what time do you think now?"


"It's holiday, I can sleep for whatever I want, don’t you have to go to the hospital? Don’t you have a lot of patients who should be treated? Donghae hyung? "Sehun say lazily, he pulled the blanket up to cover his entire body.
 

"You're right, I have an appointment with a patient today, actually she isn’t my patient, but since the doctor who usually handle her is out of the country, I had to check her out."


"What does it care about me?" He said half-conscious.


"Hey, do you want to come? As far as I know the patient is a girl, 19 years aged, or 20? Who knows, maybe you’re interested in? "His cousin poked his head.

 
"I still don’t want to, what do you think the kind of man am i?"


"Ah right, you've got a girlfriend" Donghae lied on his back, used his hands as his pillows, staring at the ceiling of  Sehun’s room. Sehun opened his eyes to hear what his cousin just said.

 
"I do not have a girlfriend" Sehun said lazily a bit sarcastically, still backing his cousin. Donghae furrowed his eyebrows, turning his face next to his cousin.


"What?"
 

"What's so what?"
 

"You don’t have a girlfriend? What about the girl you told me almost every time? Ms. Sulli?"


"She's not my girlfriend ..." he turned around, lied on his back and stared blankly at the ceiling of his room, "… yet"


"You haven’t told her you like her?" Donghae sat down, leaning on the back of the bed, staring at the younger one. Sehun stared back and shook his head, "not yet" he paused, “I mean I did…”he said to made his cousin opened his mouth in confused.


"I ... I've told her I liked her, over the phone. But ...she had fallen asleep ... so i ....”
 

"What? Are you -”
 

"Kidding you? No, I'm serious "he half rose and leaned on her bed backrest.
 

"No wonder, you didn’t contact me again after the heart-to-heart phone call last week" Donghae wrapped his hand around the younger brother’s shoulder, "I've told you many times, you're a tough guy, you should be able to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter