Summer - First Meeting

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun crossed his arms as he walked along his neighborhood street. Another boring day for him. He had just moved from out of town a week ago and he had nothing to do. It was the first day of summer, and tomorrow was his first day for his new school. He bet there won’t be anything  interesting, it will be the same as his school lifes before, good grades and no friends. But he didn’t care at all.

He stopped to buy a cup of cold bubble tea and sat in a park near his neighborhood. At least the new neighborhood was so much better than before. He threw his head back and closed his eyes, enjoying the summer’s wind, enjoying the silence.

He stood up and walked to his house, he was in front of his house when suddenly a girl bumped into him pretty hard, she was holding her phone.

“oh I’m sorry! Are you okay?” Sehun just looked at the girl coldly then left the girl.

“Hey! I talked to you!” the girl yelled

No answer.

“hey!” the girl yelled once again but Sehun already entered into his house. “What the hell…” the girl murmured then walked away.

***

“Hello everyone, I’m the new student Oh sehun, please take care of me”

Sulli widened her eyes. That was the cold man that she bumped into yesterday.  He was so different from before, he was smiling sweetly right now while introduced his self in front of the class.

“right. You can seat on the empty chair sehun”

Sehun nodded to the teacher then take the empty seat right in front of Sulli. Sulli was about to greet him, when suddenly the teacher start her lesson.

“Alright everyone, before start the lesson let’s refresh your brain since this summer is pretty hot. I have an easy question for you. You answer and you’ll get plus mark for the next exam.

Sulli sighed, she need the plus mark, she really need it. Because she knew she won’t get the great score for the next exam,  and the teacher would  love to give her an extra homework. She hate chemistry.

“alright. The question is, what’s the meaning of cation?” Silence. No one could answer. Then, the boy beside Sehun raised his hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter