-2-

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning Sulli!” Suzy  and Jongin greeted her

“Good morning guys”

“Did you study for today’s test?”

“what test?” asked Sulli

“of course the Chemistry test you stupid” said Jongin

“Dammit I forgot it! Gosh I’ll die!” Sulli hit her forehead. She quickly took her book and studied quickly. “Oh lord, I’ll never understand this cursed lesson in a few minutes” she squeezed her hair, Jongin and Suzy laughed.

"By the way, i curious how will the anti-social boy scored this time" said jongin.
It was the 9th day Sehun schools in their school, 2 times daily tests and he always got perfect scores. But Sehun never had any friends. Even he never talked to jongin if it wasn’t important. He just talked when he answered questions, or when he did the presentation.

"yes, you're right, he never talked to anyone. I feel sorry to him, though he has good looking and brilliant brain he doesn’t have any friend" said Suzy.

"Ya Kim Jongin. Did you ever try to talk to him?" Sulli asked to jongin

"Of course i did. But he just answered with ‘yes’ or ‘no’ or ‘maybe’, he even did the group assignment by himself, then he gave the assignment to me the day after tomorrow, 5 days earlier form the deadline. But whatever i don 't care, thanks to him the group assignment was perfect scored " Jongin laughed.

"But you know what? I think our Sulli Like him" said Suzy, patted Sulli’s shoulder


"oh really?"


"what the hell are you talking about Bae Suzy?! Of course i don’t!"

"but you always tried to talk to him almost everyday" said Suzy, jongin nodded


"no i don’t!"
 

"yes you areeee ~" both Jongin and Suzy were teasing her.

 
"Well maybe that’s right. But! That because he looks like a pshyco! He never talk to anyone, and he always looked at me like I'm a very very stupid girl because i always bad at chemistry and math classes, and i do not like it at all . And he will do that again today Because what? Because i did not study for today's test, and guess what? Oh Jinhee seonsaengnim will give me extra homework again because i fail in her class for two times a row! You both happy? "

"Woaaah calm down girl. I did not study either"

 
"Yes, but guess what again. Your score will be on top of mine like usual kim jongin"
 

"Hahaha maybe. And u know what is in my mind know? Jinhee seonsaengnim I bet will make you and Sehun together in the next group assignment if Sehun will get top score again. Remember, she always put the smartest and the most stupid together in the after-exam-group assignment didn’t she? "


Sulli punched Jongin’s arm, made ​​Jongin ouched because her punch was no kidding for a girl.
 

"Who do you say the most stupid? Of course i will not be-"

 
"Ssshhh he's coming" Suzy warned them.

They were silent, as Sehun entered the class. His hands were in his pockets, his hair was a little bit messy like usual, and his face was as cold as usual. He took a glimpse at them and sat on his chair.
Jongin looked at Sulli and Suzy then spoke 'watch' to them without a vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter