overdose

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Too much, it’s you, your love, this is overdose.”

Yoona fidgets in her seat restlessly, feet tapping the floor impatiently and eyes have been continuously staring at the clock and the door back and forth for a while.

Letting out a sigh, she opts to fish her cell phone out for a text message. Initially, she did not want to do that; it will only cause a ruckus from the other party. However, she is bound to send him a text message just because she simply cannot hold it back anymore.

B, where are you? When will you come home? I’m already missing you like crazy <3

Just as she has flicked the ‘send’ button, the sound of house password being clicked makes her jump out of the couch.

“B!” Yoona bellows at the top of her lungs, running breathlessly to her beloved husband. “Why are you so late?”

She tugs his sleeve and leads him to the living room. “Tell me, why are you so late?”

Lu Han lets out a snort in silence before he chooses to say, “I was late because of this, you know.”

She could not care less if Lu Han wants to go upstairs and sleep because she has already gotten what she wants.

“Oh my, thank you, B!” Yoona screams in delight once her eyes are drawn to a box full of durians, throwing her arms around the latter’s neck. “I love you so much!”

Lu Han clicks his tongue, slightly annoyed, but he does not budge the spontaneous embrace. “I bet you wouldn’t say that if I didn’t buy you durians, would you?”

“How could you say that?” She puckers her lips. “I will always love you if you didn’t buy me these delicious durians.”

Her husband says nothing in the end, only leans against the couch and skims through his cell phone out of fatigue. He was physically and emotionally drained all day long. Since Yoona is currently pregnant for four months, her morning sickness and craving have been quite awful lately. He always needs to wake up earlier in the morning to ease her; she always throws up and he would be deemed as a bad husband if he did not help her.

And much to his annoyance, her craving for foods is no joke. She has been constantly asking him to buy her this and that and for the record, she would occasionally crave to eat rare foods which are not particularly sold in Seoul and he needs to go running around for it.

As a matter of fact, after facing one hell of a horrendous day at office, Yoona had texted him saying she is yearning for durians this evening. Having no choice but to abide by her craving mode, Lu Han had to ask everyone around since he does not know where durians are usually sold. He was quite lucky because there is indeed common place in Seoul where all those king fruits are sold massively.

“Did you text me, Yoona?” Lu Han has his eyebrow furrowed in confusion as he notices the notification.

She looks at him with a smile. “Yes, I did.”

Lu Han giggles (sarcastically, to be honest) because he cannot stand reading her absurd, sugar-coated text message. It is simply hilarious.

She did not literally mean when she said she missed him. Yoona merely wanted him to come home as soon as possible just because of those stupid durians.

“Oh my goodness!”

Lu Han is taken aback by his wife’s sudden shriek. He scoots closer to her and says in panic, “Yoona, what happened?”

“The smell!” she scream again, covering her precious nose, but to no avail. The smell of those king fruits are too strong, for God’s sake. “I cannot stand the smell, B! It reeks like clogged drains!”

He, despite the strong smell lingers around the house, does not cover his nose. Yes, the smell of durians is indeed awful, but he is just perfectly fine.

“I’m not eating it!” Yoona leans against the couch and crosses her arm over his chest after she has harshly sealed the reeking box.

Lu Han frowns in bewilderment. “Why aren’t you eating, jagiya?” He ruffles her hair fondly, still with a tiny smile upon his lips. “I bought it because you wanted to eat it. Don’t you think it’d be a waste that I drove for two hours just to get these fruits but in the end, you didn’t want to eat them?”

Yoona’s face contorts with evident wrath and is likely to explode in any time. “Then why don’t you eat them yourself?”

He flinches, dumfounded.

“I feel like throwing up right away if I ate them so I’m not eating it!”

It was her last words of fury before she rises, leaving him alone dumbstruck.

///

Kim Myungsoo is seen breathless the moment he reaches the house. He would usually use his motorcycle as his main vehicle but after getting a call from the older male asking him to drop by his home, he could not help but coming here with a car. He thinks something big could have happened to the latter.

“Hyung, I’m here,” he says, clicking the house bell several times.

Within a minute, the door is opened and Lu Han stumbles upon the door.

“Hyung!” he greets him sweetly and ends up hugging him.

Lu Han scratches the back of his neck, feeling a little bit embarrassed at the moment. “You know, err... sorry for asking you to come here all of a sudden.”

“It’s oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter