The Next Day

THE ONE FOR ME.
Somin's POV:....I woke up to the feel of soft breaths on my neck. I saw hyun joong's cute but y face next to me and couldn't help but stare at him. He seemed so perfect and even better each time I looked at him. Without my knowledge, my fingers roamed his face from his forehead down to his soft kissable lips. "You want to kiss me so badly?"I was startled at hyun joong's sudden voice that I shifted back and almost fell of my small bed. He brought my already alert body closer to his and started kissing my neck "Good morning love" "Good morning" I manage to respond white fighting back a moan. I turn to the little table beside my bed and notice the time"7:00!!! We are gonna be so late for work. KIM HYUN JOONG GET OFF ME AND GET READY FOR WORK RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!" "But I am the owner of the company. I can go to work anytime I want to" "But I can't. Remember I am just an employee there" "Not anymore. You should start getting used to the fact that you're now the future Mrs. Kim" he says with a goofy smile on his face. I inwardly smile at his sentence noticing that he implied that we have a future together. I lifted up the covers and got into the shower and before I could even get my toothbrush, hyun joong had found himself in here and was now dragging pur bodies to the shower. This was going to probably be the longest shower of my life.