Let the games begin

THE ONE FOR ME.
Hyung Joong's POV I was still shocked over what had happened in my office. It was now clear to me that I had fallen in love with her. I obviously fell in love with her when we first met in the sauna but didn't know it. Now that I know how much I want her, I am going to woo her and win her heart. I dont know how I am going to do that but I will. After I had gotten dressed, I marched into her office. She looked up at me when she heard the door open. I could see the shock and embarrassment in her eyes. She even blushed a little. I walked up to her table and sat on the chair in front of her. "Well, aren't u gonna say anything to me?". She looked shocked and confused atmy statement" "Sorry sir but I dont understand what u are trying to say to me. Could u be more clear?" "I said aren't u gonna say anything to me? I mean, after what happened a few minutes ago in my office, I don't see why u can't talk to me now?" She instantly blushed at my statement. I honestly didn't have anything to say to her. I was really nervous to enter her office because of what happened back at mine but I had to do it if I wanted to win her heart any time soon. "Why are u blushing? Could it be that u like me?" She was shocked "Excuse me sir but I do not like u. I dont know what would make u think that about me. What happened in your office was just a mistake. It was an act of pleasure which I could have felt with anybody. It just so happened to be you and that does not mean that I like or think of u in a romantic way" My heart felt like it had being stabbed a thousand times. She could have being in that act with anybody. The thought alone made me angry but I had to keep my cool. "Oh really? But u were like that with me. And u think of it as an act of pleasure which means u felt good with what happened or am I wrong" she was stunned and didn't know what to say. I had caught her red handed..............Let the games begin!