I need you

THE ONE FOR ME.
Somin's POV: I left his office after what almost happened between us. The more these stuffs happened, the more harder it became to stay away from him. I loved him so much and wouldn't mind him being my first but I was so scared. I had many negative thoughts about what could happen after I gave in to him. What if he leaves me? What if he dumps me? What if he just wants to have with me? I wouldn't be able to bear the pain if any of that should happen. I drove home while crying my eyes out. I dreaded the next day. I tried to get some sleep as I entered my room. My oppa was at shin hye's apartment and my mom was having a sleep over with her friends. I was all alone at the house. As I was finally getting some sleep. I heard something at my window. I thought it was nothing and decided to ignore it. But I heard it again, and again. It was as if someone was trying to get my attention. I went to the window and what I saw was simply shocking. Hyun joong was throwing stones at my window while holding a bouquet of roses. It was simply romantic. I went down the stairs and out the door to get to him and before I could ask him what he was doing there he scooped me in his arms and kissdd me senseless. I was jumping for joy. Hyun Joong's POV: I followed her all the way to her house. I was planning to confess to her today so I had already ordered a bouquet of roses and wine for her. But what happened in my office kinda runied my plans. I threw small stones at her window hoping to get her attention. I had waited enough. I really needed her in my life. Some people my think that it is just physical attraction that I am feeling towards her but it was way more than that and she needed to know that as soon as possible. "Somin I really need to tell u something important" it was raining outside and we were now both drenched. "Ok but let's go inside first, ur so drenched" she tried pulling me inside but I didnt move"no I have to tell u now. Somin I love you. I love with all my heart. I know that u might say that its only physical attraction that I feel towards u but trust me its way more than that. I have loved u since that day at the sauna. Since u stepped into my office 2 weeks ago. I have loved u since I first laid my eyes on u. And I really want u in my life forever till the day I die. Somin will u be my girlfriend??"