Our First Time??(M)

THE ONE FOR ME.
So min's POV:......So here is me freaking out on the couch with hyun joong who also happens to be my new boyfriend. Am sure ur probably wondering why am freaking out. Well, its because....WE ARE ALL ALONE IN THIS HOUSE!!!. I mean I trust him and all and would actually want stuffs to happen but still, am pretty scared. Anyways, we are just sitting on the couch after watching some TV and now he is staring intently at me. Ok am freaking out again. Before I could even think about standing up from there, he leaned in and kissed me fully on the lips....OH MAN!!!...this man is a wonderful kisser, he just makes u give in and that's what I did....I gave in. He traced his tongue over my lips begging for entrance and I willingly welcomed him. He explored all parts of my mouth literally sending me to cloud nine. My hands randomly roamed around his body when a naughty thought entered my head. I purposely drove my hand to his already hardened crotch and squeezed it so hard it resulted INA heavy moan from him. I ed his pants and continued squeezing and teasing him. Soon after he did the same. I dont know how but now we were in our underwear. I was so ready for him and I could tell he was for me to. His lips travelled down to my s and bother s while me so hard. He and me so hard I was already dripping wet and shamefully rubbing my crotch on his bulge. He on my neck and gave me hickeys all over. I blushed at that incident. He tore off our remaining forms of obstacles and molded my body with his. It was so good. He hadn't entered me yet but I am pretty sure I had orgasimed about three times now. He gave me a breathless kiss with one hand me and the other rubbing harshly on my left . The room felt so hot and smelled of ual discharge. He got ready to ram into me when his phone rang totally putting a stop to our extreme -make- out- almost -turned - -session. I heard curse under his breath and waited to calm himself down. He looked at me with pityful eyes before putting on his boxers and answering his call. Hyun Joong's POV:......I was all ready for somin and about to claim her when my phone rang. That destroyed our moment and I had to take the call. I apologized and went to take it. When I came back, I saw somin in my shirt all snuggled on the couch with the TV on. She noticed my presence and dragged me to sit with her. I could see that she didn't want to continue so I just let it slide. It is probably better this way. I want our first time to be romantic ad magical for both her and me. We cuddled up on the couch and watched some TV. Of course ,we both played with our bodies, I played with her crotch and she teased mine. It was already midnight and we headed off to her bedroom to take a nap.....and I had never slept so peacefully before in my entire life.