Chapter 6

Step Up

Oh dear god no.

Before Eunhyuk knew it Donghae and Kyuhyun had forced him into a chair.

"YAH! What are yous doing?!" A shocked Eunhyuk asked.

"Simple! Making a more noticeable Hyukjae!" Kyuhyun said happily.  

"Don't play cute with me!!" Eunhyuk exclaimed  "Espically when your doing this! Whatever your doing.."

Eunhyuk struggled in his chair, Donghae looked guilty as he held down his arms. "Hyuk, it's not bad..calm down please!" Donghae begged.

"Hyung~" Kyuhyun said.

Eunhyuk lifted his head to see Kyuhyun holding the plastic bag, he took out a small box from the bag.

"Hair Dye!"

 ~

Kyuhyun pulled out the contents of the box. The hair dye, the gloves, the conditioner and the instructions. Eunhyuk wasn't sure what to say. It really wasn't bad.

"How is this gonna work?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Well this girl, Jia, is pink-haired right?" Kyuhyun said.

"Right" Eunhyuk said.

"And she stands out because of it, it makes her more noticeable. I don't see anyone else with pink hair, do you?" Kyuhyun said.

"No." Eunhyuk said

"And she wasn't born with it right?" 

Eunhyuk left a long and very stupid pause. "Right."

Kyuhyun sighed and then continued "SO, we'll dye your hair and you should stand out!" Keyword being 'should'.

 ~

And before Eunhyuk knew it, again, Donghae was applying the hair dye to Eunhyuk's brown locks. He felt light-headed because of the fumes. Eunhyuk's nails dug into the arm rest, the dye made him want to itch is head so badly. It took Donghae almost an hour to apply the hair dye properly, he was a bit of a perfectionist. Kyuhyun sat on his bed reading a gaming magazine, every so often he would look up to see Donghae with his lounge out, that was his way of concentrating. 

"Okay I think I'm done." Donghae said.  Eunhyuk could feel the hair-dye burn.

"Great! Okay now all we need to do is wait for 30 minu-" Kyuhyun said before getting cut off.

"30 minutes?!" Eunhyuk asked "Aish~ But this stuff burns." He pouted.

Mockingly, Kyuhyun repeated what Eunhyuk said over an hour ago. 

"Don't play cute with me."

 ~  ~

~30 minutes later~

Eunhyuk had with-stood the itchy, irritating hair-dye stage. But now he was bent over a bathtub. The rinsing stage.

Donghae was using the shower head to wash the dye out of Eunhyuk's hair, Eunhyuk's back was tensing up. Kyuhyun sat on the edge of the bathtub reading the instructions. 

"Okay, Rinse Dye..blah blah blah..Conditioner..blah blah..yadayadayada" Kyuhyun read, sort of.

"Cho Kyuhyun, you better be reading those Instructions carefully." Eunhyuk threatened, but failed due to the fact Donghae and Kyuhyun could barely hear him because of what position he was in and over the sound of the running water. Eunhyuk had kept his eyes tightly shut since the water started running, scared he would get the dye in his eyes. 

"Done with rinsing!" Donghae said.

"Okay, now the conditioner" Kyuhyun said, handing his hyung a small tube. Donghae added the conditioner to Eunhyuk's hair and rised again.

"I don't know how girls do this.." Eunhyuk said, even though only muffled sounds were heard. Eunhyuk gave up and started thinking about Jia. Anyway all this hair stuff is for..her. Eunhyuk thought about her hair. Pink, I mean It's an odd colour but it suits Jia, she looks kinda like an anime character plus it's uniqu- wait.

"Done!" Donghae said he turned off the water and put the shower head down. Eunhyuk stood up from bending over the bathtub, he felt dizzy from being like that for a while. Eunhyuk turned around. Donghae and Kyuhyun's faces seemed shocked.

"Wait. Wait. Wait." Eunhyuk repeated "Guys, what colour?"

"What?" The dongsaengs said at the same time, they were acting suspiciously.

"What colour, did you dye my hair?" Eunhyuk asked, slowly.

The youngers looked at each other. They both left the bathroom and scrambled for the hair-dye box. Eunhyuk ran after the through to the room. Donghae and Kyuhyun were standing over the bed holding something. They were whispering to each other.

"Why did you get this colour?~" Donghae whispered.

"I don't know, I just picked a random one!~" Kyuhyun whispered.

"What?~" Donghae tried to whisper "This is even worse than the time you forgot the vegetables for the ramen!~"

"Guys." Eunhyuk said "What colour?"

Donghae and Kyuhyun stopped whispering and  turned around with guilty faces, they handed Eunhyuk the box. 

'Bleach Blonde'

Eunhyuk looked at the box, then towards the mirror. He saw his hair. It was extremely light. He stared at himself for a moment before turning towards his 'hairdressers'.

"Did yous know it was going to be this colour?" Eunhyuk asked, trying to be calm.

"We only just noticed..when we finished rinsing.." Donghae said slowly.

"Oops..?" Kyuhyun said.

 


Finally Chapter 6! Sorry this one was rather short~ Ahh this is where Blonde!Hyuk comes in, hehe. Sorry if I made it sound like his Blonde hair was horrible but I love his blonde hair, its my favourite Hyuk hair! 

A big thank you to LindsayG (isnotcomic-vip.tumblr.com) who makes the Fanfic's posters. I really loved this poster Lindsay, my favourite poster so far, anyway please show her support! There will be a new poster next chapter.

PLEASE comment! ^^

Also here is a poll for a future chapter of this fanfic. Please vote!!