Chapter 1

Step Up

 

He watched her bright hair flow, every turn of the head would make her hair flip and then fall elegantly at her shoulders. Each movement was so precise, he saw the way she looked in the mirror as she danced. She was in complete focus,  staring straight at herself..
 
The boy was crouched on the ground, looking through the window at eye-level, to avoid being seen by..her.  He stood up brushing off his knees and quickly glanced around the corridor and then back to the window to see if she noticed him. The girl was finished dancing, back to the window holding one hand on her hips and holding a bottle of water with the other, completely unaware of her admirer. As she drunk the water, the boy quickly walked down the corridor, past the window, looking straight ahead avoiding eye-contact with..well..the window..
 
 "Aish" he sighed, before wiping his forehead with the back of his hand. He couldn't help but feel a bit ashamed for staring at the girl like that. What would my friends think of me? Probably just tease me and call me a ert.
 
~  ~
 
 
"ert."
 
I knew it.
 
Only just upon entering the room, the person - whom made the comment -  managed to pin point the exact snarky comment to use. 
 
"I have no idea what you're talking about.." the 'ert' replied.
 
"Eunhyuk, You talk a load of crap." 
 
Ah, Kyuhyun. My Dongsaeng, young but bold and well..snarky. 
The boy, Kyuhyun, was sitting on his bed reading a magazine. Eunhyuk flung his bag down and sat on his bed letting a sigh out. Kyuhyun looked up from what he was reading, he stared at Eunhyuk. 
 
"What?" Eunhyuk asked.
 
"You know what." the bold dongsaeng replied, Eunhyuk shook his head.
 
"Per-" 
 
"Okay," Eunhyuk said, cutting him off, "ert. I get it, I get it." 
The dongsaeng nodded happily and went back to his magazine.
 
"Who are you calling a ?" Eunhyuk bravely asked "What are you reading?"
 
"If you must know, Eunhyuk, its a gaming magazine" Kyuhyun replied, with snark of course. 
 
"So..who is she?"
 
Eunhyuk froze. "What?"
 
"The girl, the one you've been stalking for the past week"
 
"I haven't been stalking her!" Eunhyuk exclaimed "I just pass by..every so often..anyway, I'm not like that."
 
"I know, hyung. I'm just teasing~" 
 
Always. He's always teasing. 
Although Kyuhyun seems evil, he looks like an angel. Young face, golden hair and sparkling eyes. He looks so innocent, why can no-one else see the devil horns sprouting from his head but me? 
 
Eunhyuk sighed. "I don't know who she is, all I know is she is a dancer and..her hair is..pink."
 
"Pink?" Kyuhyun questioned at the odd choice of hair colour "Shouldn't be hard to spot then.."
 
To think about it..I don't even know who she is. I've never seen her in any of my classes, maybe I should ask around. Wait , that is kinda stalkerish.. ugh, what am I doing?!
Eunhyuk laid back on his bed before letting out a sigh.
 
"Love sick?"
 
"Shut Up."