midnight thought

How I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
GD's POV     it's 1am. i took a glance to jen who is now deep asleep. ugh i cant shut my brain, i really need to rest. but howw?  how? so many stuff i should check.. tomorrow, oh no.. it's today. today, dami noona boutique opening.  that song arrangement with teddy hyung, i'll put it on wednesday i should call seungri too talking about his dance part improvements. and i have meeting with fashion coordinator on thursday. check i gotta meet YG too on friday talking about our upcoming concert in usa. ok check. but.. jen said she's leaving on friday. is theres no way she could stay longer? i feel comfortable with her around.. she makes me feel.. alive, i dont know. but she gotta go, back to his family.. and back to that luhan boy. i want her to stay here with me. is that too much to ask? ahhhh forget it. i decide to wake up, cause sleeping on the sofa honestly make my body ache. i walk nearby the door and i can still hear all the girls talking and cheering. probably watching sad drama, 17th episode out of 20. gosh.. im really trapped here. should i wake jen up? i feel bored.. suddenly my eye lying on her bag, what a messy girl.. let her stuff lying around.. eh, is that her wallet?   i know peeking other belongings is far from polite, but i cant handle the urge to get to know this girls.. how is she in daily life, who is she closed to, i wanna know that. so i take her wallet and open it there is foreign money, some atm card, her id card..and a photo. so.. this is luhan, huh? he kinda look like a girl to be honest..with big sparkly eyes and curly dark brown hair, small nose and lips.. so this is her type? cute kinda boy, sandara noona also like that kind of boy.. why all the girls like cute boys?! and ahh.. what is this.. her bubble tea shop stamp card? so she likes bubble tea, huh? allright.. noted! next time ill bring her to bubble tea shop.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter