Electrical Energy

One Shots

Chen/Oc, not really sure where I was going with this.

 

 

 

While the others remained downstairs after having been introduced to television and video games Chen followed Neri upstairs to her bedroom. The much need quietness from the rambunctious group downstairs was a nice change for him. He was usually just as a noisy and playful as the rest but his priority had changed after meeting the human girl. They lay together at opposite ends of the bed, with Neri resting her back against the headboard and Chen teasing her feet where he lay on his back at the other end. Though they could still hear the rest of the group making noise as they played around on the floor below they were still able to have a nice conversation about what it was like for her to live on Earth and his life on EXO. What she became more curious about was their different abilities.

 

So who's the most powerful out of all of you?” Neri asked cheekily.

 

I am of course.” Chen attempted to brag but she didn't buy the answer and the disbelieving look she shot at him said as much.

 

He pouted “okay maybe I'm not the most powerful out of all of us but I'm at least in the top five” Neri snorted and received a small, ticklish jolt to her foot for her insolence before he continued “but Luhan is the most powerful of our group.”

 

Luhan possessed both power of telekinesis and telepathy. He originally only had telekinesis but as he got older, his powers of the mind developed with harsh practice into telepathy as well. Though the telepathy had been harder to control then the telekinesis Luhan did eventually learn to concentrate in rendering the never ending voices into background noise and how to single out a particular voice that he wanted to hear.

 

But don't worry he doesn't invade someone else's mind without their permission, unless you're Sehun. He likes to .” Chen said.

 

Neri laughed “that's good for us but not so much for Sehun.”

 

Sehun can handle Luhan so don't worry about him.”

 

I won't. He's not the one I'm interested in anyway.”

 

When Neri realized how the comment she let slip could be construed by the other she didn't dare look to see his reaction instead keeping her eyes trained on the ceiling above. Since she was now refusing to look at him Chen trailed his fingers against the skin of her bare leg with earned him a surprised yelp as the girl sat up and drew her legs to her chest. Chen chuckled at the cute pout on her face and sat up on the bed, his face inches away from her own.

 

You could have electrocuted me.” she whined and it earned another laugh from him.

 

I would've done no such thing. I know how to control my power better then that thank you very much.” he replied acting as if he was insulted by her insinuation.

 

To prove his point Chen he raised his right hand to her bare arm. She watched him carefully noting as her eyes trailed down towards his hand she could see the white electricity radiating off his skin with a blue tint. Slowly, he trailed his fingers down her skin and she immediately felt a cold tingling feeling run through her arm and her body gave an involuntary shiver.

 

I can control how high or low the voltage is.” he explained “I can also control whether or not the electrical energy is a cold shock or...” he trailed off and Neri watched at the blue tint faded into a golden white color and a warm tingling feeling came over her, replacing the cold one before he continued from where he left off “a burning shock.”

 

She watched with a small smile as he trailed his finger back up her arm reaching her shoulder. Having slightly raised the energy to produce a non threatening possibly even a ticklish jolt that made her shiver again and she leaned away with a laugh. Chen smirked as he watched her reaction yet made no move to remove his hand from her arm but did lower the voltage back to just a warm tingling feeling.

 

Are you done showing off now?” she asked.

 

Only if I get to do something else instead.”

 

Like what?”

 

Chen leaned forward to capture her lips in a kiss before Neri had a chance to really think to do anything else. While the two kissed, Chen began to gently on her bottom lip then slightly pulled away with her lip while he on it before releasing it with a smirk. It took her a few seconds to regain her senses before she pulled him back to her, wrapping her arms around his neck as their lips connected once again with more fervor. His right hand released her arm to rest against the back of her neck in order to deepen the kiss while his other hand came up to straighten out of her legs changing his own position so that he was leaning over her. They barely broke away from each other as they moved only when they needed air did they pause.

 

Chen then moved his hand from her leg to her abdomen, tracing his fingers underneath her shirt. Combined with his ability made his touch all the more intense against her skin, sending a tingling and shivering feeling throughout her entire body. He trailed his lips away from Neri's down her jaw then down her neck earning numerous gasps of pleasure from the girl. He felt her running her fingers through his hair, tugging at the strands every now and then every time he would nip at her skin. It made him smirk against her skin at the effect he had on her.

 

Just as he was about to lift her shirt up any further the familiar feeling of another mind invading his distracted him momentarily but he did best to block it out.

 

Chen, you need to stop what I know you're doing.” Luhan's voice broke through the haze of lust in his mind.

 

At first Chen tried to ignore and shut out the telepath but the other stubbornly persisted, “I know you can hear me.”

 

Stay out of my mind Luhan.” he growled in his mind and was finding it difficult to keep the conversation separate from what he and Neri were doing.

 

Normally I would but you shouldn't be doing this and you know it. Stop while you can before the both of you get in any deeper.”

 

Mind your own business!” he said making sure to send his anger towards the other along with the thought. No longer able to continue on Chen sighed as he buried his face against the crook of her neck.

 

Is something wrong?” she asked once she had caught her breath and tried to pull him away so she could look at his face but he held her tighter.

 

I need to go and kill a certain telepath right now.” he said finally raising his head to look down at her confused expression.

 

Well doesn't he have perfect timing.” She muttered as she sat up on the bed along with him, still puzzled and more then a little annoyed with Luhan for having interrupted them

 

I'm sorry for this. I'll be right back.” he added with a short kiss before climbing off the bed and exiting the room leaving an even more confused girl to stay behind.

 

After watching him disappear Neri flopped back down on the bed with an exasperated sigh, grabbing for a pillow beside her and placing it over her face for a few seconds trying to use it to cover the embarrassment she was feeling.

 

Chen was grumbling the entire time he made the trip back downstairs to an awaiting Luhan. The telepath invited him to talk privately out back on the deck and he didn't refuse but he also couldn't ignore the suspicious gaze directed at him by Kris or the worried one by Suho. He wondered briefly what, if anything, Luhan might have said to the two leaders.

 

Don't worry I haven't told them anything though they do have some questions about your relationship with the human girl.” Luhan informed him.

 

So did they tell you to invade my mind then or did you take it upon yourself to intrude on your own?” Chen asked not even bothering to hide the bitterness in his voice.

 

I didn't mean to Chen. Sometimes there are some thoughts that are just to loud to ignore especially ones that could potentially put us in danger.”

 

How is my relationship with a human endangering us. We all have a relationship with her. We're staying at her home aren't we?” Chen attempted to argue.

 

Because we can't stay here and she can't come with us when we have to leave.” Luhan clarified.

 

That's assuming we even survived and find a way home...” he muttered.

 

He glared at the other “regardless your feelings for her will only serve to distract you and put her in just as much danger.”

 

I know what we have to do and nothing will distract me from out ultimate goal when the time comes to fight.”

 

You're too stubborn for me to make you stop so I won't bother with trying to. I also won't tell Kris or Suho.”

 

I'd appreciate that.” Chen nodded thankful for that knowing that Kris was just as stubborn him and would likely try to stop him from getting any closer to Neri while Suho would just leave him alone to learn from his mistakes. Though no matter what happened he wouldn't never think of his feelings for the girl as a mistake.

 

I just hope you know what you're doing. For your sake and for hers.” Luhan said just before they reentered the apartment.

 

They were stopped by the two leaders upon entering and the contrast between the facial expressions between the two were very different. Amusedly so in Chen's opinion. Kris with his serious almost deadly gaze aimed at them with suspicion as to what their conversation had entailed. Suho's was much more calm though the confusion and worry in his face were easy to distinguish. Quite the opposite of each other when it came to leading too.

 

But right now all he wanted to do was go back upstairs to Navi. The fact that the downstairs already felt crowed enough wasn't the only reason he didn't want to sleep down there.

 

What were you too talking about?”

 

And so the interrogation begins Chen thought as Kris posed the question. It had been more directed towards Luhan then towards him knowing Luhan was easier to deal with then Chen.

 

What? We're not allowed to have our own conversations that don't involve you?” Chen said before Luhan had a chance to reply.

 

Of course you can. We were just concerned because it seemed like a more serious conversation.” Suho replied.

 

Which is new for you when you don't seem to ever take anything seriously.” Kris added.

 

Coming from the guy who can't ever take that stick out of his long enough to relax shouldn't really be saying anything. To you laughing is going to make the enemy attack faster as if keeping out faces looking like we're always constipated is any better. It's not but maybe you're just always constipated Kris.” Chen glared back at Kris angry that he would even accuse him of not taking the situation with their home planet seriously. Chen did take it seriously, he just wasn't going to go around being a mopey about it to everyone.

 

We were just talking about home.” Luhan spoke up in hopes of trying to ease the tension and maybe keep Kris from knocking Chen on his .

 

Now if you don't mind I've left our humble hostess alone long enough.” Chen announced with a smile and made a b-line for the staircase.

 

Kris was about to stop him but Suho squeezed his shoulder and shook his head managing to pacify the elder momentarily. Luhan slipped away to return back to his seat next to Sehun on the couch.

 

Don't think I don't know that you're up to something.” Kris's glare following Chen as he fled back up the stairs, waving Kris's suspicions off rather then refute them.

 

When Chen returned to Neri's bedroom he found the girl lying under the covers on her side facing away from him. She had also changed her clothes which he assumed were her pajamas and appeared to be sleeping. He wasn't sure if she was so he quietly tiptoed towards the bed but not quietly enough when she turned to face him with a tired a smile. It was obvious they weren't going to pick up from where they left but that was of no concern to him anyway, he wasn't in the mood any more then she appeared to be.

 

Mind if I sleep in here for the night? It's a bit too crowed downstairs.” he asked “I can even sleep on the floor if you want.”

 

Sleepily, Neri shook her head pulling the covers away from her so he could join her in the bed “I don't mind if you join me.”

 

Chen nodded climbing into the bed to settle down beside her. She cuddled closer against him resting her head against his chest while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

Can I ask what happened with Luhan?”

 

It was nothing important. He just needs to learn to mind his own business.” Chen replied kissing the top of her head.

 

Are you okay?”

 

Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me.”

 

Are you sure? You can talk to me if you need to” she said pulling her head away to look at him. “I know I may now understand everything you've been through or what you have to face since we're literally from two different planets but I still want to help you however I can. I want to help all of you.” she added.

 

Trust me, that's the least of my problems and it had nothing to do with what we were discussing.”

 

So it was about me then.” Neri said.

 

Chen raised his eyebrows, curious as to why she would think that not that she wasn't wrong about that he just didn't think she'd assume so “what do you mean by that?”

 

Kris made it quite clear that while he was thankful for my helping you guys that your stay on my planet was temporary. He didn't want anyone getting comfortable here.”

 

He made a mental note to electrocute Kris later. Although it wasn't necessarily a threat towards her Chen saw it a thinly veiled one towards her anyway. The leader had no business interrferring with anything that they did with their time here and not just him either but the others as well.

 

Just ignore whatever he has to say, I do it all the time.” he replied with a cheeky smirk.

 

But that did little to ease her worry about what would happen when it really was time for them to leave. Chen would leave with them and she would have to stay back to somehow return back to her normal life like none of this ever happened. As much as Neri wanted to pretend that they could act like they were never going to be separated he knew better but gave him a reassuring smile even if she didn't feel reassured at his advice.

 

As if sensing the uneasiness she was feeling Chen pulled her in for a kiss and she allowed herself to forget about everything. The inevitable problem their relationship were going to bring were in the future and for now she wold just have to enjoy the present for however long she could.