Confrontation

Happiness of Lies [ On Hiatus]

Hey Guys here what I promise sorry that I haven't updated for a long long time sorryy and peace

anyway early apology for my upcomming grammar mistakes i'm really really really sorry.

feel free to comment or please comment on the bad parts so that I will do better at it next time.

===================================================================================================

There was a long minutes of silence between Minseok and Luhan as Baekhyun and the other had gone away to play in the playground with Xander.

Luhan had cleared his throat and grab Minseok attention away out of nowhere.

 

“ So Minseok have you been?” Luhan ask thinking of a lot of question to ask Minseok.

 

“ I’ve been fine, well better than fine I guess. How about you Luhan?” Minseok can feel the stare that Luhan is giving him.

 

“ I feel much better now that your back.” Luhan said while giving a weak smile at Minseok. And yet again there was a long silent between two and Luhan spoke again.

 

“ Why?” Luhan was in the verge of crying just by thinking how Minseok left him.

 

“ What do you mean why Luhan?” Minseok ask even if he knew what Luhan is talking about.

 

“ Why did you leave me Minseok why?” Luhan reached for Minseok hand but Minseok pulled his hand away from Luhan.

 

“ Luhan I can’t tell you the reason I just can’t.” his eyes were begging Luhan not to ask that question.

 

“ Please Minseok please tell me you left me for 2 year without saying your reason of leaving and without saying goodbye. I thought we’re best friend were suppose to tell each other everything.” Minseok reached for Luhan face to brush the tear away. His heartache just by seeing his best friend became crying mess, even thought Luhan was a crying mess Minseok think he’s still beautiful as ever. ‘What a beautiful disaster’.

 

“ Sorry that I didn’t say goodbye its just thing happen so fast that time and you were busy with Sehun so Tao was the one that helped me that time.” ‘Tao you bastard keeping Minseok away from me’ but Luhan was thankful at the same time that Tao kept Minseok safe and secured.

 

“ So you and Tao huh?” Luhan feel like his hard is being stab by a knife, ” since when?” Luhan feel bitter asking that question while wiping his tears.

 

“ Before we left for China we started dating then after 3 months of dating he ask me to be his boyfriend and the rest is history.” Minseok grinning as he picture Tao face when he said yes to him and when he surprised Tao with a special gift on their first anniversary. Luhan heartache as Minseok tells Luhan about him and Tao. Luhan gave a painful smile at Minseok.

 

Again the two shared a long time of silent until the rest of them came back. Luhan eyes darted when Tao pecked Minseok and Luhan didn’t notice his hand clenching but someone else did.

 

“ Hyung are you okay?” Sehun asked as he looked where Luhan was looking only to find the two lovers laughing at each other. ‘ohhh

 

“ I’m fine Sehunie.” Luhan frowned as the Minseok and Tao shared a kiss while ignoring Xander whining at them only to laugh at Xander more.

“ Are you sure hyung by the way I see thing here you are not ok with them being together.” Sehun know that Luhan like Minseok even from long time ago. Luhan used to glare at the people that look at Minseok like a hungry hyenas and when it comes to Minseok, Luhan is over protective as .

 

“ I said I’m fine.” Sehun knows that Luhan is lying even way before him and Luhan start to date he know Luhan like Minseok but he just won’t admit it to himself that he likes Minseok so Sehun was so shocked when Luhan asked him out of nowhere.

Sehun sigh because he knew he couldn’t win against Luhan when it comes to arguing. Sehun might be a brat but Luhan is a bigger brat he just doesn’t know it.

 

                                          ________________________________________________________

 

When Tao and Minseok came home with Xander in Tao arms sleeping, he put Xander in his room and kissed his forehead and head towards the living where he find his boyfriend flipping thru the channels.

 

“ So Xander in bed what do you want to do?” Minseok stopped flipping thru the channels and he faced Tao and reached for his hand.

 

“ Luhan confronted me today.” Minseok said while looking intensely at Tao eyes, Tao knew the older is trying to be strong even after what happen between the two best friends.

 

“ Minseok hyung everything will be all right I’m here right beside you all the time and I will always be here forever.” Tao gave Minseok hand a little squeezed to assure Minseok that he’s true to his word and will never leave him.

 

“ You don’t know how thankful I am Huang Zitao that your right beside me all the time even when my hormones when I was pregnant your still with me.” Minseok famous gummy smiled appear and Tao pecked Minseok lips but it ended in a hot make out session until they’re out of breath.

 

“ Race you in the bedroom. First one to get there top.” Tao grinned and Minseok nodded eagerly.

 

“Ready…”

 

“Set……….”

 

“Go…………”

 

Tao was the first one to get there and when Minseok arrived Tao pinned him against the wall.

 

“ I’m gonna make u scream all night long Minseok ah”