Flashback to Present

Happiness of Lies [ On Hiatus]

"aHey guys here is an update and sorry for the wrong spelling and wrong grammar but I hope you like it

=============================================================================================================

1 month ago 

"Okay Minseok I have your results and they are amazing, good, and shocking" The doctor stated Minseok have an uneasy feeling about this.

 A few weeks ago minseok started to have mood swing and craving for food and then he will start to throw up and can't take the smell of an egg or anything that he doesn't like to smell.

"So what is it are you gonna tell me or not. I'm waiting not everybody have spare time to kid around like you Yunho hyung." Minseok is getting very impatient about the result.

"Eager are we Minseok. Your in high school you have many hours to play and to kid around with friends and this is an important thing to talk about since i'm your doctor and also your uncle." Yunho told Minseok who is now frowning and still getting confuse by Yunho's statement.

"Yunho hyung just tell me already i'm getting annoyed and frustrated by what your saying" Minseok started to bit his nail which he only do when he is seriously frustrated or nervous.

Yunho let out a big sigh and started to scratch the back of his neck and faced Minseok who is so nervous right now.

"Minseok your . . . . . . . . . . . PREGNANT" Minseok eyes widened.

=============================================================================================================

"Minnie! Baozi! Seokkie! Minseok! KIM MINSEOK!" Luhan snapping his finger continuesly to get Minseok attention.

"Oh! Luhan what is it?" Minseok ask while still staring somewhere far away then finally turning around to see that Luhan's attention was taken by the rainbow hair guy.

"Luhan~ah don't stare too much he might melt  and we can't do that because prom is getting near each day and we don't want him melting while dancing with you" Minseok whisper to Luhan which cause Luhan to blush madly and smacking the in the shoulder and faking to hit his stomach which cause Minseok reflexes to act up and grab Luhan's hand and twisting it.

"AHHH!!! MINSEOK LET GO!!! AAAHHHH!!!" Luhan shouted in pain which cause the other student to look at them in surprise.

"AH! Luhan Mianhae!!! reflexes is acting up again!!" Minseok say to Luhan worriedly.

MInseok stand up but a sharp pain in his head cause him to stumble a little bit and Minseok paled. It took him a couple of minutes to think straight. Luhan's other friend from the soccer team was already talking to Luhan when Minseok excuse himself in to the restroom, then Luhan look up to see his Minseok going somewhere.

"Miseok where are you going?" Luhan ask and the rest of the soccer team still talking among theirselves.

"Uh restroom" Minseok smiled weakly," See you in class Luhan" Minseok started to walk away didn't even have a chance to stop Minseok and tell him that they should go together in their next class.

While Minseok was walking he started to feel light-headed and about to faint but fortunately someone caught him before falling down. He look up and see his another dongsaeng that is close to him other than Luhan and Luhan doesn't even know.

" Oh Tao annyeong thanks for the help" Minseok smiled weakly and Tao frowned when Minseok is starting to walk again Tao took his hand and carry him in a bridal style, "Tao! Stop! This is so embarrassing people are looking" Minseok blushed madly and he buried his face in Tao neck to avaoid people noticing him.

"No can do. Hyung you need to go to the hospital, your pale as a ghost and your almost fainting where is Luhan when you really need him" Tao was annoyed that Luhan is with other student insted of being beside his best friend side who is sick. Maybe one day someone will knock the sense out of Luhan and will start to care more about Minseok as the same as Minseok care for him.

 

The ride on the way on the hospital was quite Tao knows that Minseok likes to stay quite when he's sick or tired that way he will recover more energy and Minseok also hate so much noise but he never complain about it when Luhan and Minseok is hanging out with Tao's friend.

They arrived at the hospital which Tao really hate going because he doesn't like bad news or anything that will make him sad or scared. They signed in and waited for them to be called. Once they were called they enter the doctor room and Tao learned that him and Minseok have the same doctor.

"So your back Minseok. What's the problem this time? Having hard time to eat? Too tired to do anything? Always vomiting? those are normal symptoms of being pregnant so deal with it, but i'm gonna recommend you some vitamis that will help you eat more Okay." Yunho saying to Minseok not even having a single clue about the other presence in the room. Tao was totally shocked and Minseok just wanted to choke his uncle to death for not being able to see the other person inside the room.

Tao was in the middle of having a mental breakdown when Doctor Yunho left the room. The word Pregnant shocked him the most how can his hyung be pregnant? For how long? and especially who was the father? cause he knows himself that it's not him. 

After a while of silence it was broken by a loud sigh that Tao release. He was frustrated he have so many question that have to be answer.

"So hyung for how long are you pregnant?" Tao asked Minseok who is now getting ready to answer all the question that Tao is going to ask.

"2 months and a half." Minseok answered calmly but he was not looking at Tao eyes to see the boy is confused right now like how Minseok reacted when he first heard that he was Pregnant.

"Who is the Father of the child hyung?" Tao asked. This is the question that Minseok hoped that no one will ask, but how can they not asked when MInseok is Pregnant and theirs no father of the child they will pity him and Minseok hates pity.

Minseok let out a big sigh "Tao can you promise if I tell you, you won't  tell anyone" Tao nodded as he patiently wait for the answer," Remember the Party that Baekhyun and Chanyeol organized all of us are drunk nobody have memory of what happened except me actually I cheated on the drinking game while all of you guys were drowning in alcohol I was drinking apple juice or sprite and when everybody finish drinking and all of you guys were knock out and every each one of us share a room. Do you remember who you woke up next to" Tao nodded,"Do you know who I have shared the room" Tao nodded. 

"Luhan was the name of the person who you were rooming with. If you where rooming with Luhan that night then" Tao gasped and pointed at my stomach," Luhan is the father of this child. But how could you know you could have done it with other people before you did it with him" Tao saying in a  shocked tone and Minseok rolled his eyes.

"Tao I'm a and Luhan took my first, he doesn't even remember that we did it" Tao was shocked that his hyung was 18 years old until Luhan dirtied him.

"Why didn't you stop him? You are stronger than him?" Tao asked furiously.

"I tried but I can't I don't know but I just can't and what hurts the most is that he is calling me Sehun as he deeper inside me. I can't stop him, I was mad at myself for letting him do it, i'm mad at myself for crying just because he was calling me Sehun." Minseok started tearing up he can't stop Tao look at his hyung who is crying with all his mighty. Tao hug Minseok like there no tomorrow trying to calm him with encouraging word until minseok stop crying then Tao grabed Minseok shoulder and look straight right into his eyes.

 

"Come with me in China and let's forget everything about our past"