Back

Happiness of Lies [ On Hiatus]

'Goodbye'

"TTTTTTAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO! XXXXXXXAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDEEEEEEERRRRRRR! HURRY UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Minseok shouted at the top of his lungs. 

"OK! Be right there." Xander and Tao said the same time. After a few minutes of waiting Minseok grew impatiently and went to check the two and to only found the two watching their favorite TV show.

"YAH! what are you two doing." Minseok said while reaching for the and remote and turning off the TV and the two groaned. " We are gonna be late why don't you just watch it when we get there." Minseok scolding the two.

"But Appa-" Xander was cut off by Minseok."No but, hurry up we don't want to be late." Minseok reminded the two.

 

On the way to the airport Minseok was so nervous, it's been years since he went step in Seoul, it's been years since he saw his parents, it's been years since he saw his friends (but they talk always on the phone), it's been years since he saw HIM. Minseok looked at the Tao and Xander who was bickering about who was gonna seat beside Minseok on the plane.

=====================================================================================================================

 

"LUHAN!" Baekhyun shouted across the hall." Have you seen my eyeliner, I swear it was here a while ago, but now it's gone" baekhyun is freaking out because he was supposed to picked up someone or some people in the airport but he woke up so late.

"What's the rush Baek" Luhan asked, " And I don't know where your eyeliner is." Luhan lied, he saw Chanyeol and Chen taking them pranking Baekhyun again. Luhan walk into a scene of Chanyeol and chen holding their laugh. "You two give Baekhyun eyeliner back now. He is getting annoying." Luhan glaring at the two. The two got scared because since their Baozi hyung was gone Luhan tempered has gone worse." Ok hyung." Chanyeol and Chen went up to Baekhyun and gave Baekhyun his eyeliner back, Baekhyun Shouted at the two.

"Oh shoot i'm late because of you two" Baek shouted."But it's not our fault that you shouted on us for over 30 Minutes" Chen back fired and Chanyeol chuckled." Whatever, I have enough of you two if this ever happen again, you guys will seriously get it." Baekhyun said while walking up to the door and Closing it. "Hey guys do you know where Baek is going" Luhan asked the two and the two shakes their head.

=============================================================================================================

 

"Hey Xander, Tao wake up we landed already" Minseok is waking the two boys up. "One more minute" Tao said while rubbing his eyes. "No" Minseok said with a straight face."We landed already so you guys better hurry, Baek might be waiting for us" reminded the Tao and Xander, as the two woke up Minseok gathered all of their things.

"Hyung! hurry up baek is waiting for us and we don't want baek to be mad again." Tao shouted and people started to look at them. "If you would only help me, then I would get to walk faster." Minseok threw one of Tao's Gucci at Tao and Tao luckily catched all of if. "Hyung be careful this Gucci is expensive so don't ruin them." Tao whined as he sooted his gucci bag."I know they're expensive cause I bought them for you." Minseok rooled his eyes. Minseok heard someone calling hima nd waving at them and he saw baekhyun. "Hyung! Here!" Baekhyun waving his hand."Baek!" Minseok and Tao said while attacking little Baek with hugs. 

"So how are you guys? Was the flight comfortable?" baekhyun questioned the three of them. "And how is my little panda baozi doing." kneeling down to the same level as Xander.

"I'm good Uncle Baek, How is Uncle Chen and Uncle Chanyeol doing are." Xander said while hugging his uncle tightly. "The both of them are doing fine, maybe more than fine," Baekhyun said while fake crying, "They're always bullying me and taking my stuff Xander so please hit them for me" Baekhyun making a puppy eyes. Xander cooed but the two people in the background pretend to throw up and Baek glared at the two. "Of couse Uncle I will always protect you." Xander announced.

"How can you protect our Uncle Baekhyun while you still wet your bed." Tao mocked Xander and Minseok glared at Tao. Xander started to cry shouting that his papa is being mean and that his papa doesn't love him anymore. 

=====================================================================================================================

 

Luhan and Sehun are going to a new bubble tea shop around the corner of their street. The two broke up long time ago, but they still stayed as friend since Minseok was gone. 

"Hyung What do you want to order?" Sehun asked Luhan who is looking at the menu." Ummm just a booty in a fruity" Sehun chuckled because of the name."Ok hyung you seriuosly have a weird taste" Luhan just smiled. Then a small child bump into Luhan, the child looked up and Luhan saw the most cutest and chubbiest cheek (except for Minseok cheeks). The kid started to cry, then someone shouted the kids name and the kid looked up and said "APPA!" 

"God Xander! Where have you been we have been looking for you." Luhan recognized the voice of this man, the of the man that he had been logging for 5 years and Finally he is here in front of his eyes.

 

"Minseok"