The Sister and Operation B.A.B.Y.

Mama of Exo

Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Sister and Operation B.A.B.Y.

 

“Can I see my babies?” Julie asked, staring at the crib with longing as she sat up slowly. “I…I want to hold them and-and I haven’t named them, yet.” They nodded and Jill grabbed the first born, bringing it to her. The baby’s eyes were closed, but made little noises as if he was uncomfortable in Jill’s arms. Grabbing the baby, Julie stared down at the baby with tears in her eyes as he stopped making the noises and let out a small coo. “He’s so precious.” Jae Bum stood up and grabbed the next one, sitting down next to her to show the other male to the children’s mother.

“You gave birth to seven babies,” Doctor Kim Hwang murmured, smiling softly at the fragile girl. “All boys.” Julie let out a humorless chuckle, smiling widely at her as if she knew a joke no one else did. Realizing she wouldn’t elaborate on why she chuckled, Doctor Kim Hwang continued. “The other twelve are at Lee Soo Man’s compound, but…,” she trailed off, not knowing what to say. Julie frowned, tears rolling down her face as she mourned her babies.

“W-We have to g-get them back,” she protested, looking at the three ladies for reassurance. They glanced at each other with worry. “I-I can’t leave them with him! God kn-knows what they’ll do to m-my babies!” She gave them a pleading look, terrified for her twelve babies she loved more than herself. Seeing their unsure faces, she turned to their father. “You h-have to h-help them.” He gave her a worried look, frowning.

“It’s…complicated, Julie,” he murmured to her, sighing. “They are very powerful.” She glared at him, anger replacing her fear and sorrow for her babies.

“M-More powerful than you?” She challenged. He froze and pursed his lips.

“Inside their building, yes. If they were outside their building, then I could kill them all in a heartbeat – if you allowed me to, my love.” He stopped and watched her changing expression. She wanted her babies back. If they had to die, she would gladly kill them with her own two hands. She’d probably end up in jail and never see her kids again, but as long as they were safe, she would rot in Hell.

“What about me?” She asked suddenly, looking up at him. His eyes narrowed and his face darkened, almost scaring her. She would have been frightened like the three ladies before them, but she felt as if he could never hurt her – physically or mentally.

“No. You are not going in there,” he told her sternly. “I am not losing the love of my life to them; not again.” “Not again?” Julie wondered, confused. “If you go in there, I will not be able to protect you. If you die out in the world, I could bring you back, but if you die in there, your soul will be lost to me.”

Julie felt confused, angry, and slightly betrayed. The “love of his life” seemed to be a changing role for him: never being one girl for eternity. As if he knew what she was thinking, he gave her a long kiss on her lips, pouring all his love and fear into it. Pulling away, he gave her a pleading look.

“I don’t want to lose you, Julie. Please. Understand that I care for you more than anything in the world.” Giving him a determined look, she played her last card.

“They’re our babies.” His eyes darkened and she watched as a look of lust washed over his features. Giving him her best puppy dog eyes, she continued. “If no one saves them, now, we’ll probably never see them again.”

Staring at her face, he weighed his options. One: lose both his children and his mate. Two: lose his children, but grab them when they are adopted once again. Three: save his children, but lose his mate. The safest bet was option two, but he didn’t know if he wanted to risk his children’s lives waiting for a day that may not even come. Opening his mouth to say something, Doctor Kim Hwang jumped in.

“Wait!” She shouted, standing up with wide eyes. They all jumped and looked at her as the babies in the crib started to whimper at the loud noise. Flinching at the noise, the doctor sat back down, keeping her wide, crazed eyes. “You gave me the powers to heal, right?” He nodded, not sure where she was going with this. “Why don’t you give Julie powers to use when she goes in?” Julie gasped, moving her hand up to her neck.

“They gave me a necklace that gave me powers,” she told them, looking around the room for it. “Did you guys grab it?” They shook their heads, Jae Bum jumping in.

“That was an illusion, my love,” he hesitantly said, worried for her. Her eyes widened and she shook her head in denial.

“N-No,” she murmured defiantly. “I used frost and water and fire when I was taking a shower. It was right before I had to leave to go to the hospital.” He sighed, rubbing his temples.

“I think I should begin my story so that you will all understand the true direness of our situation.” The girls shared a look before looking back at the interesting and mysterious man sitting next to Julie. “The short version is: long ago, a higher being – God, Allah, the Universe, whichever you prefer – created two forces to balance out the world: the Tree of Life and the Tree of Death. I, the Tree of Life, had the most important job: bringing in new life where desiccation, floods, and famines ended. The Tree of Death, however, had the job of bringing an end to life when it was needed. By living forever, the balance of the world gets moved and catastrophic events happen.

“One century, however, the Tree of Death decided to play my part and create beings that would live forever: vampires, werewolves, and other creatures that were against nature. In return, I created hunters and herbs that would kill those creatures that were starting to multiply by the thousands. We were both very unhappy with the other, but everything changed the day the Tree of Death fell in love with a human. Absolutely convinced that the human should be able to live forever, the Tree of Death killed off all of its creatures and asked me for my forgiveness and blessing on the eternal life of the human. I allowed it.

“However, everything changed once they conceived a half-human child. It was decided that the child was an abomination, but not by me. All births ran through me, so when I found out the Tree of Death was to have a child, I did not stop it as I knew they desperately wanted a child. The Angels, Demons, and few hunters left, however, did not like what they were hearing. They created a secret organization that would search out the child and kill it. I warned the Tree of Death of the problem, but they were too busy enthralled with their child to care. Five years after the child’s birth, the human mate was killed.

“The Tree of Death was furious and assumed I caused the death, seeing as I knew the human was immortal. I did my best to persuade and convince them that it wasn’t me, but it was to no avail. War began between the two of us, but through our immortal children that were able to gain some of our own powers. The child grew up hating me and I created children of my own – differently than how that child was created. I placed my DNA and types of powers into babies, toddlers, and pre-teens that were orphans as their body would accept the changes easier. My ‘children’ grew up strong and, for a while, we were winning the war. But then the first Death Child died at age fifty – which was baby-young compared to our life spans – with his heart cut out. The Tree of Death was angrier and killed off more than half of my children. It had never occurred to me that the organization that killed the human mate was growing stronger in numbers and power. That was when I made a plan to create the strongest children with years of training: the Exo group.

“The only problem, though, was that the children would only be powerful if it was in their blood from the beginning and not forced in months or years after they were born. That was when I found Kim Lee Jin. She was beautiful and strong-willed, just like you, Julie; however, I did not take personality into consideration. While she cared for our children, she abused them often by neglecting them or giving them off to one of her friends to take care of instead of taking care of them herself. I understood. She was young and wanted to live her life, not take care of children. But…the Tree of Death had decided to side with the organization trying to kill off all of our kids to bring me down. I couldn’t let that happen! I decided then that once the last child was born, I would take the children away and take care of them myself. But she died in childbirth after an accident with a Death Child, and the children were taken by the group before I could do anything. They took my children and tried to force the Tree of Death’s powers on them. Thankfully, it wouldn’t work for some reason and my children stayed alive, being shipped off to random people to keep up the front the organization had. They had high hopes I would impregnate another female with powerful children they could use against me if my other children were with her.

“It obviously worked as I impregnated you, but please understand that I had to. Kim Lee Jin was defective. She gave my children body systems susceptible to diseases and disorders due to the drinking and smoking she did while pregnant. When you were in the accident, I thought of something that made me question things I had done with my children. You cared more for my children than she did. You were strong, smart, beautiful, kind, and your personality exceeded hers by far. I had been watching over you for months and only then did I realize I had fallen for you – whether it be your looks or your personality or the fact that you cared for my children more than I did that ensnared me, I don’t know. I forced their bodies into a premature state so that your DNA could be replaced with hers. It worked and multiplied by the thousands, so the children should still be the strongest ones out of all of my children as it was the mother’s DNA that was changed and not the father’s. For me to put the powers into you, I would have to change your father’s DNA to mine. That would make me your father and I would feel rather awkward when I don’t love you like a daughter.” Everyone was quiet, soaking in his story. Doctor Kim Hwang raised a finger, bringing all the attention to her.

“But you gave me the power to heal,” she pointed out. He nodded.

“But for Julie to succeed in bringing our children to safety, she needs power equivalent to mine or my children’s. The only way she could win is if numerous people went in with strong powers. Not a lot of people around here are on my side, if you are unable to tell by the fact people are hunting down Julie to kill her and take our newborn children.” She reeled back, frowning as she thought of other things to do to save the babies.

“I’m getting my children out of that place. Either you give me powers to get them out of there, or I will rely on my own skills and go myself.” He frowned and stood up, angry.

No,” he growled out, eyes flashing a dangerous green. “I’m not letting you die in that horrid place. It is war between my sister and me, not you.” The three ladies gasped, eyes widening over the revelation, but Julie didn’t bat an eye.

“Sister or not, I am getting. My children. Back.” Her voice sent shivers down his spine, but he wouldn’t let his emotions show as they had a stare down. Finally, he sighed and turned away.

“Fine.” Instantly, Julie’s stomach turned into knots of nervousness. She was afraid to go against powerful people that could kill her, but the urge to protect her children was stronger than anything she had ever felt. “But we need a plan.” The four girls nodded.

“I want in,” Jill suddenly said, eyes determined. Julie and her mother instantly protested, but she glared at them before staring at Jae Bum without fear. “My nephews-slash-god-sons are in danger and my sister needs protecting. I will gladly fight any war headed their way.” Jae Bum frowned but nodded, impressed with her determination and courage. Nurse Joy stepped forward.

“You said numbers were important,” she murmured, frowning with furrowed eyebrows. “I know I’m hitting thirty, soon, and I don’t know you all that much, but…I understand how it feels to be betrayed by your family.” She stared at the man with a look only an old soul would have. “You may not say it, but it hurt you when your sister automatically accused you of doing something you would never do – especially when you tried so hard to make her happy.” Jae Bum sighed and nodded, looking away from the strong woman that seemed to know himself better than he did.

“A-Alright,” he said in a cracking voice. “But your job is to grab the children and leave. Only that. Got it?” The three women nodded. “Alright. Let’s start the plan.”

~+~+~+~

“Are you ready?” Jae Bum asked, worried about his mate. Julie nodded along with the other three.

It was decided that Jae Bum would stay and guard the kids as he was stronger than an army of Death Children while the four women would enter the building to grab the kids and get out. Doctor Kim Hwang was first to get more powers.

“Along with the ability to heal, I grant you the ability of mimicry, where you are able to mimic another person’s power instantly, and mind control, where you are able to control what someone does by going into their minds.” He waved his hand and the doctor fell to her knees, groaning at the pain the powers gave her as they forced their way into her blood and DNA. Unlike the healing ability that was warm and soft in her, these two new abilities were strong and hot, making her feel as if she was burning with adrenaline. After a couple of minutes, she stood up and rolled her shoulders back, smiling wide with excitement. Nurse Joy stepped forward, head high.

“I grant you the ability of telepathy, reading and sending thoughts into others’ minds, though you cannot control them. Along with telepathy, I grant you the ability of shapeshifting, turning to look like someone else. It will work on all except the Tree of Death, herself.” She nodded and fell down in pain as well, feeling the powers overwhelm her before settling down. She tested out her power, reading the worried thoughts of the doctor and shapeshifting into Jill before shapeshifting back.

“Whoa,” Jill murmured, wide-eyed as she watched her shift back to looking like the nurse. She jumped from shock when Jae Bum snapped his fingers to get her attention. “O-Oh. Right.” She took a step forward, bracing herself for the pain. “Lay it on me. I’m ready.” She squeezed her eyes shut, listening to Jae Bum’s chuckle.

“I grant you the ability to teleport anywhere that you have been, and the ability of being a skilled fighter. If someone attacks you, you will be able to counter it without even thinking – physically that is.” He waved his hand over her and she dropped to the ground, clenching her teeth as her bones popped and her muscles realigned themselves to become flexible and limber. She stood back up, stretching happily.

“That hurt less than I thought it would!” She happily exclaimed before watching as Julie walked forward, rolling her eyes at her friend’s happiness. Jae Bum hesitated, staring at his mate with worry.

“I don’t want to hurt you, my love,” he murmured, frowning. Julie glared at him, nodding sternly.

“Get it over with, Jae Bum. I’m ready,” she gave him a reassuring smile and clenched her fists. He sighed and waved his hand over her.

“I grant you the ability of invisibility to hide yourself and our kids from everyone else, and invulnerability for yourself and whoever you please. The invisibility will work on all of the Death Children and normal beings, but all of my children and the Tree of Death will be able to see you. Seeing as I cannot protect you in there, I might as well give you an ability to ensure your safety.” Julie grunted in pain and dropped to the ground as a white glow enveloped her – different from the others. Jae Bum furrowed his eyebrows in worry, but Julie kept and eyes firmly shut, determined to keep her mind on other things. Finally, the light went away and Julie stood up, huffing out the breath she held.

“Before we go, I need to name them,” Julie said, walking to the crib where the six children laid. Caressing the first-born’s head, she smiled. “Suk Jin. The first born is Suk Jin. The second born.” She caressed the little one’s face, smiling at his open eyes looking up at her with so much emotion that it seemed his eyes reflected her own. “Yoongi.” She looked at the others. “Hoseok. Namjoon. Jimin. Taehyung.” She turned to the last child in Jae Bum’s arms. Picking him up, she held the small child close to her chest. “Jung Kook.” The little boy giggled, happy on hearing his mother’s voice before she set him down into the crib with his now-sleeping brothers. Rolling her shoulders, she turned to look at the sympathetic adults and blinked back her tears, hoping it wouldn’t be the first but last time she would get to see her babies. Jae Bum looked over them with a sigh and rolled his shoulders back.

“Alright. I will teleport you four to as close as I can to the building. It’s dark, so they won’t see you that much until you get too close. Remember the plan and stay in pairs.”

He casted a worried glance at Julie before teleporting them one-by-one to the forest, yards away from the front of the building. He grabbed onto the doctor’s arm and whispered in her ear. She nodded grimly and was teleported to the forest, hiding behind a large group of trees and bushes.

“Alright,” Julie murmured, taking on the leader position. “My sons are either in their room on the third floor, right through that window-,” she pointed to a barred window on the third floor with a small glow of light shining through, “or they are on the second floor in a play room.” The other three nodded with stoic faces. “Kim Hwang and Joy will take the second floor. Jill and I will take the third. If you two find them, use the telepathy and contact us. If we find them, we will teleport back out here. If they are not in the room on the second floor, you come straight to the third. If you are not there within the hour, we teleport whatever number of children we have to the forest and then back to the house. Hopefully, no one will be walking around and catch us. Alright?” Jill let out a weird sounding chuckle – as if she was a sadistic killer getting ready to kill someone walking along the street.

“Operation B.A.B.Y. is a go!” She whispered excitedly before they stood up and slowly walked out from behind the bushes and to the front gate that looked to be too tall to climb over.

Julie pulled up the invisibility power and put over the four of them like a shield, hoping it worked as they got closer to the guards. Standing in front of the gate, they looked at each other with worry. The gate was controlled be a guard on the inside and couldn’t be opened from the outside, even though there was guard standing there with a heavily armed gun Julie knew nothing about. Jill suddenly grabbed onto them and they vanished – even though the guards couldn’t see them – and ended up on the other side of the gate.

How did you do that? Julie heard Joy say. She jumped and glared at her for making a noise, realizing they were still invisible, but Joy shook her head, pointing to her mind. Mentally, Julie hit herself at her forgetfulness regarding their powers.

I looked through the gate and imagined we were over there! He said that I could only teleport places I have been, but I could see everything clearly, so it was worth a shot. Jill gave them a happy smile and they rushed towards the building doors when they began to open. Julie let out a low growl at seeing who came out of the door.

“-and I want that girl found and killed!” Lee Soo Man yelled, oblivious that the girl he wanted dead was standing in front of him. “The five boys will be here soon and I want nothing to go wrong. That scrawny boy locked in the dungeon will be a dead giveaway that we lied to them, so I want him dead before they get back. And the twelve brats in the timeout room are to be sent to their room on the third floor.” He walked out the door and down the front steps with three men following him, nodding as they walked right past the four, deadly-silent girls. “Lock them in! I don’t want to see any of their faces until we get that new kid appraised by the of a tree.” Julie let out a low growl, but was covered by the doctor’s hand as she glared at her. The three men stopped and looked around, confused, but Lee Soo Man just glared at them. “Why are you still here? Get to it!” They nodded, bowed politely, and rushed back up the stone steps with eh four girls hot on their trail.

“That scrawny boy?” Julie questioned, looking back at the three ladies with a confused look before her face went pale. Oh, my God!

What? What is it? Jill questioned, worried for Julie. Stopped in the middle of the walkway, she turned to them.

Change of plans. Julie rushed out, staring at the cold backs of the men. You three, go save my children and teleport them to safety. See if you can knock the guards out or something. I’m going to get that boy out of the dungeon. They disagreed instantly.

No! Jae Bum said we had to stay with you, Jill protested. Julie gave them a pleading look.

I know what he said, but please. Those five boys…I know they were my friends – my brothers, Julie pleaded. If the boy down in the dungeon is who I think he is, then this will be my way of repaying them for being with me. Even though they took my children away, they did it unwillingly. And I know for a fact that they deeply care for my boys. So, please. Find my children, teleport them to safety, and come back to this spot in an hour. They shared a worried look, but nodded and rushed after two of the men that were still walking down the hallway while Julie rushed after the third that turned down another lavishly decorated hallway.

The man stopped in front of a dark grey door at the end of the hallway and fumbled with a key chain full of different colored and sized keys. Isolating one out, he put the key into the key hole and unlocked the door, waiting a while to take the key out. During that, Julie rushed to the door and slid in behind the oblivious man. Julie took in the small dark room with black iron stairs leading down into a dark hallway with candle lights lighting the way. The man began walking down the cinderblock steps, his steps ringing out through the room as Julie followed silently. They stairs ended in another hallway with dark brown, rusty iron doors on each side with small openings for the guards to look through. At the end of the hallway, another door stood, but that one was a dark grey and seemed to be two feet thick, from where Julie stood. Instantly, moans and screams came from the rooms as the people inside yelled for help, making Julie flinch when a couple skinny and dirty arms reached out to grab the man, almost hitting her. The man ended at the last door on the left side of the hallway, peering into the slot with a smirk.

“Get up,” he snarled out. It was only then that Julie noticed no screams or moans of pain were coming from the cell he stopped in front of. “Did you not hear me, you piece of shĭt? I told you to get. Up. Now.” A hoarse laugh was heard from the cell. Julie felt as if she would cry at the lifeless sound the laugh held.

“Nah, princess, I’m good,” a husky voice said, sounding as if he hadn’t talked in years. The man growled and unlocked the door, stepping in without closing it. Julie followed closely in, glancing at the walls filled with nothing but scratch marks in tally marks. From the looks of it, the kid had been in the room for years.

The floor was dirty with rats squealing as they ran about and their waste littering the floor. In one corner, a hole in the ground sat that looked as if it was a make-shift toilet. Only a small hole in the wall let in the moonlight, but it was still incredibly dark in the room. Julie could barely make out a huddled figure lying on small mattress on the floor without a blanket. The man walked over and grabbed the person by the hair, pulling him off of the bed and onto the dirty floor, pointing his fist at the person’s face.

“When I tell you something, you do it,” he snarled again, punching the person in the face multiple times before kicking him in the stomach. Julie kept a hand over , scared and unsure of what to do. Finally, the man backed off, flipping his hair before pulling out his gun, pointing it down at the poor thing. “Oh, well. Looks like I’ll be disposing of you before I get the pleasure of seeing you actually obey me.” The person spit and Julie could have sworn she smelt blood in the room.

“Guess so,” the husky voice said, chuckling, coming into the light. Julie instantly recognized whom he was, but she hadn’t seen him in months. Not after the funeral.

“Bambam?”

 

Sorry i havent been here, you guys! :)) I have been working on Exotic High School (reverseharem, M) and revamping Summoner Academy (M). If you want to read those, go ahead, but EHS is subscriber only so....hehe thanks for reading ! Hope you liked it! :))))