The Two That Got Caught Up In Love

Mama of Exo

97a23d424a3b6ab44b4d0070be0c51b8.jpg

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT~!!!! :(((( I AM GOING TO BLAME MY LAZINESS!!! :((( SORRY, AGAIN! Oh, gosh, you all are going to HATE me for this chapter. Lol

 

Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Two That Got Caught Up In Love

 

            The boys stood there, eyes wide with fright and nervousness. Julie, feeling the worst pain she had ever felt in her entire life, stood there breathing heavily. After what felt like five minutes - but was actually two seconds - Yugyeom ran to Julie's cell phone on the counter, shakily pressing the emergency call button on her lock screen. Calling 911, he listened to the phone ring as the boys helped Julie breathe.

            "911, what's your emergency?" The operator said, sounding bored and tired.

            "I-I n-need an ambulance n-now," he stuttered into the phone as he and Jackson helped Julie walk out of the house. The operator seemed more alert after he answered them.

            "Okay, sir, what is your address?" He asked. Yugyeom rattled off the address and listened to Julie's screams of pain. "Okay, sir, an ambulance will be at your address in five minutes, so just help your wife breathe and everything will be fine." Yugyeom was so out of it, he just mumbled an answer and focused on Julie, the two boys and one screaming girl waiting outside of the gate. Seconds later, the ambulance showed up and Yugyeom hung up the phone, watching as the men got out, helped Julie into the van, and watched as the van, Julie, and Jackson drove away with the screams of his client flowing in the air. 

            Yugyeom stared at the empty space where Julie, Jackson, and the ambulance once was, thinking and staring off into the distance. A slight wind hit him and he heard the crying of a baby. He looked over to see Sehun and Kai waddling over to where he was, eyes wide and fearful. Feeling the protective urge kick in, he scooped them up and took them back to the house, worrying and fussing over the barely dressed boys that waddled into the outside world. Mark, Youngjae, and Junior waited for him at the garage door, searching for the two kids that walked away. Screams were heard in the car and the two boys in his arms screamed back to grab their attention.

            “Here,” he muttered, passing the two wailing infants to Junior as he ran back into the house to grab his own phone, wallet, and keys. Closing and locking all the doors, he went back outside, hopping into the cramped van with the rest of the boys.

            “Should we call Lee Soo Man?” Yugyeom asked, frowning as he switched on his blinker to move into a different lane. “If she is going into labor, he’s going to want to be there.”

            “Yeah,” Junior muttered, dragging it out as he looked down at the crying three boys he sat next to.

            “U-Umma,” Xiumin cried, dragging the word out as he felt fear and sorrow clog his body. He was still young, but even he could remember how his first mother left them alone for a long time so that when they saw her again, it was on a rolling-table-like-thing. He could remember the tears he shed and the words he cried out as he watched his mother’s pale face roll on by without a look towards him or his brothers. From then on, he detested his youngest brother, Tae-yeol, and whenever he was brought up into a conversation, he would scream at the top of his lungs to get rid of the painful memories stuck in his head.

            “Shh,” Mark shushed them, rubbing the youngest two’s heads (as he was sitting next to them) with a small smile. “Your Umma will be just fine. You will see her and the new agi soon.” The boys looked up at him, sniffling as they stared at him with their wide eyes.

            “A-Agi?” Tao asked, confused. Mark smiled wide, nodding. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Chen started to squeal, smiling wide as they thought of their new baby brother or – hopefully – baby sister. The others began to speak in baby talk about the new addition to their family, unaware of the betrayal they were about to have done to them.

            “Boss,” Youngjae said, suddenly, speaking into his phone. “Swallow in labor. Pointer is with the Swallow. Requesting immediate trusted doctor support at the Saint Hospital. Cubs in route to H.Q.” He was silent for a few seconds before he hung up and turned back to Mark, giving him a nod. “Operation M.A.M.A. is a go.” Mark sighed, frowning down at the unsuspecting boys next to him as tears entered his eyes.

            “Why do we have to do this?” Mark asked, suddenly. The others looked at back at him. He blinked the tears out of his eyes and rubbed Sehun’s head, frowning. “Why to her? Why put them all through so much pain, again?”

            “Hyung,” Junior said softly. “It’s our job. We’ve been doing this for a long time. We cannot allow feelings to cloud our judgement or the ability to complete the jobs we are assigned. You know that.”

            “Screw the job!” Mark said, annoyed and filled with guilt. “Why did we have to do this? Soo Man should have known that we couldn’t do this again. Not after her.” Youngjae hit the dashboard, angered.

            “Hyung,” he said, harshly. “We are lucky the boss even considered us for this job. We need the money – you know that. If we do not complete the job and give into the emotions we have for Julie and the boys, others will come and complete what we didn’t. They will take us all and kill us for disobeying the Boss. Bambam’s death was a warning to us all. I don’t want the rest of us to be next.” Mark stayed silent, refusing to look at anyone in the car in fear of breaking down in front of them.

            Yugyeom continued to drive, blinking the tears back and breathing deeply. The car made a swift turn onto a dirt road, heading towards the compound their Boss sat at – waiting. Pulling up in front of the twelve-story building, the boys got out of the car, leaving the younger ones inside. They stood there, waiting, when the giant oak doors opened and a man in a grey suit stepped out, smiling wide.

            “Boys,” he greeted, walking down the steps leading to the door. “Have you completed the job?” They nodded. “Good. Operation M.A.M.A. still has some…loose ends needed to be tied up. Bring the boys inside and then help Jackson with the rest.” They nodded and each grabbed three of the boys, one on their back and the other two on their waist – much like how Julie carried them. The twelve young infants, fully trusting the older boys, allowed themselves to be carried inside the building. They did not recognize the building at first, but when a door opened and they were set inside an all too familiar room, they realized what was going on.

            “U-Uncle,” Tao whined, looking back at Mark, raising his arms to be picked up. He remembered what place this was and what it meant to all of them, and he knew he wanted nothing to do with it. Mark looked away, unable to stop the tears falling from his eyes.

            “I’m sorry,” he whispered before closing and locking the door, hearing the loud cries of the boys as they begged to be let out to see their mother, again. Wiping his eyes, he stopped in front of Soo Man. “It is done. We will be taking our leave to get the next one.”

            “Good.” Mark walked away, feeling his throat clog up at what was to happen next. “Mark.” He stopped and turned his head, slightly. “Remember. She was nothing but a surrogate mother for the boys. Bring me the next child and make sure she is gone from this world before she even holds it once.” Mark stayed silent and turned back around, walking faster as he hid his sobs from his lying, manipulating, and evil boss he hated so much.

~+~+~+~

            Julie screamed out in pain. She could feel the baby trying to get out of her, kicking and hitting at anything it could reach. The doctors said she had to have more contractions before they would be able to get the baby out. After five hours of waiting, two doctors came in with Dr. Sun Oh and three nurses.

            “Ms. Randi,” Dr. Sun Oh said with a smile, “We are going to do a quick ultra sound to see what’s going on inside before we have you start pushing. Arraso?” She nodded vigorously before groaning in pain, arching her back. The doctors and nurses held her down, gently, while Dr. Sun Oh put the gel on her stomach before rubbing it in as he looked at the screen. He frowned, cocking his head before his eyes widened and he took away the machinery. “Well, it seems we are going to have to do a C-Section as your child has decided it would like to plug the very passage it is supposed to come out of.” The doctors and nurses giggled, but Julie groaned in pain.

            “Just get this blasted baby out of me,” she groaned, listening to them bustling around. She watched as they poked her with a needle that had anesthesia, seeing a familiar face – the Tree of Life – as she went under. They began to cut her open, bustling around. With everything happening, they didn’t notice the door open and the invisible entity slip inside moments before she went under, smiling wide.

            “Finally,” he whispered to himself, standing by her head as he brushed her hair out of her face. “Don’t worry, my love. I’ll watch over you while you sleep.” If she was awake, I can tell you that it would have not reassured her at all, but rather piss her off more considering she didn’t want a kid coming out of her until she was in her mid-twenties or early thirties. Twenty was too young to have biological babies, she considered, but no matter what she vowed to take care of all her children.

            He stared at her sleeping face before grabbing her hand and watching the doctors continue to cut his children’s mother be cut open. The doctor, looking around the room with wide eyes, made him feel worried. The doctor nervously picked a child out of her and, cutting the cord, gave the child to the nurse before turning back to Julie’s body with fear and sorrow in his eyes. He quickly and terribly sewed Julie back shut before the other doctors or nurses could look at her, making the Tree of Life curious and worried. Before he could say or do anything to show his curiosity, the doctors and nurses left, letting in one of the subordinates belonging to Lee Soo Man, the man he hated most in the world.

            “Where is the baby?” Jackson asked, voice emotionless. Dr. Sun Oh handed him the baby and Jackson nodded, turned around, and left. “Your services are greatly appreciated. You will receive your payment after the job is completed.”

            Alone in the room, Dr. Sun Oh immediately opened up his phone, fear in his eyes as he held it with his head and shoulder so he could quickly remove everything off of Julie.

            “Are you here? She needs to go, immediately, or they’ll kill her,” he whispered harshly into the phone. He was silent before nodding to himself. “Alright. Back entrance. Got it.”

            He snapped his phone shut before he unplugged everything from Julie and moved her onto another rolling table. He covered her with the thin blue blanket and rushed out of the room, hoping she would stay under long enough for him to reach the back entrance where the ambulance was waiting. The Tree of Life followed him, worried and curious about what was to happen. He wouldn’t let anything happen to his future mate, so he wasn’t entirely worried about anything harming her. He rushed past certain doctors and nurses whom looked at him with sympathy, assuming that the girl was dead because of the orphanage. They didn’t know she was still alive underneath the blanket with her heart thumping harshly in her chest.

            “Dr. Sun Oh,” a nurse whisper yelled. He turned to where it came from, seeing a frantic nurse waving him over to her, standing in one of the elevators that led to the back entrance. He rounded the corner and entered the elevator and closed the doors. She looked relieved when the doors closed. “Okay, the ambulance is at the entrance and-,” she turned around and picked up a bundle, “-and the boy is sedated in a locked closet. However, he won’t be for long.”

            “Thank you, Nurse Joy,” he whispered, smiling wide at her with his eyes watering as he took the baby from her, smiling down at the clean, sleeping baby boy. The Tree of Life stood behind him and stared at his son with adoration, smiling at the little sounds he made.

            “I loved Adrianna like a sister,” Joy said with little emotion. “The least I could do is protect her granddaughter from the men trying to take everything from her that she held close.” Dr. Sun Oh nodded and handed the baby back to Joy, looking up at the red numbers of what floor they were on.

            “You know, we are going to be killed for this,” he whispered to her, frowning. She nodded, smiling down at the boy.

            “I know.”

            The doors dinged open and they rushed towards the ambulance waiting a few feet away. The back doors opened and an older lady jumped out with an expression of anger and determination as she brought out a gurney. The two doctors lifted Julie onto the gurney and placed her inside the ambulance with extreme gentleness. The nurse got in the back with the baby and the Tree of Life followed, invisible to them all. Doctor Sun Oh looked back and saw another elevator was coming down and felt himself grow nervous.

            “Doctor Kim Hwang,” he said before closing the doors. Julie’s closest friend Jill’s mother looked up at him with determined eyes. “You need to cut her back open. There’s more than what we thought.” She looked at him confused and watched as he closed the doors and patted it so that the driver moved. The nurse stared out the back of the windows to the ambulance and watched as the doctor she cherished grew smaller and smaller until they were out of the compound.

            However, it didn’t matter how far away they were. She could still hear the gun shot ring through the air and could practically see him drop dead with a bullet in his head.

            “Joy,” Kim Hwang said harshly, getting her attention. “You’re gonna have to set him down. I need you to tell me what he meant.” She took off the blanket covering Julie and threw it to the side. She put an I.V. in her and injected more anesthesia in her before looking her over for anything she could use to help Julie in any way.

            “I don’t know what he meant, Kim,” Joy whispered, worried as tears clouded her eyes. “He was in charge of getting the baby out of her and sewing her back up. I was just tasked with getting the baby from the boy and sedating him before locking him up somewhere. The head guard erased the video tapes of the ambulance being there and put in a different car there that supposedly has Julie in it.” Doctor Kim Hwang sighed, confused and worried for the young girl and looked at her more closely.

            “How are we back there?” A voice yelled from the front.

            “We’re fine, Jill, just keep driving,” Joy yelled back as Jill’s mother was busy thinking. The car moved a little bit faster and they pondered over what the doctor meant.

            “Wait. Isn’t she supposed to be more…deflated?” She asked, confused as she stared at Julie’s belly. “And…why did he sew her back up so terribly?” Joy and Kim looked at each other with wide eyes when they saw Julie’s skin start to move, slowly, before going back down. “Oh, my God.” The Tree of Life’s eyes widened, shocked.

            The doctor grabbed a small scalpel and cut carefully down the stitches while the nurse looked through the back windows, worrying that somebody was following them. As she saw nothing suspicious, she looked back at what was happening with wide eyes.

            “Oh, my God,” she whispered, hand over . “So, that’s what he meant by more.”

            “One,” the doctor grunted, pulling out one of the babies still trapped inside Julie. Immediately, the smaller out of the two started crying loudly. Doctor Kim Hwang cut the cord with scissors next to her and wrapped the male baby in a towel. The Nurse took him, as well, and stared at the doctor with worry. “Two.” She grunted again before doing the same to the second baby pulled out of Julie, except she didn’t have a place to put him when the Tree of Life appeared.

            “Wh-Who a-are you?” Joy gasped, eyes wide when the man appeared out of nowhere. He held out his arms as the doctor moved away from him with wary eyes, holding her scalpel at him with a warning deep in her eyes. “H-How did y-you g-get in h-here?”

            “I’m the father of the kids,” he answered, eyes wide with shock. He stared at the confused and shocked doctor with pleading eyes. “Please. Let me hold my son.” She nodded, slightly, and handed the wailing boy to the man. Immediately, the boy calmed down and cooed with the feeling of being placed in his father’s arms. The Tree of Life’s eyes watered as he stared proudly down at the boy. “My baby boy.” He cooed to his son, tracing his face with his finger when the young boy reached out and grabbed his finger with his small hand, wrapping the hand around it.

            The doctor watched, silently, feeling slightly grateful for the appearance of the man before she delved back into Julie with worry. With these many kids, she began to wonder if Julie could take care of more than twelve kids. Again, she pulled out another wailing male infant, cut the cord, and handed the baby to the father with a towel wrapped around it. He smiled down at the sniffling baby with the same amount of adoration and love. She tore her eyes away from the heartwarming scene and turned back to Julie.

            “This is no normal pregnancy,” she muttered, slightly annoyed. “Jill! Go to the hospital. We need Julie and the children to be under supervision.” The Tree of Life looked up, eyes wide, and shook his head, slight anger coming into him when he thought of the man that was causing all this pain.

            “No.” The doctor raised an eyebrow as she went back to grab another baby out of Julie. “Lee Soo Man has men everywhere. If they see her and the babies, he will know what she is to me and will do more than just kill her. They’ll torture her to give up secrets about me and will do it without regret. It is safer if you bring the ambulance to my house. It’s ten minutes away and is very secluded and unknown.” She put the next baby on her lap as she thought about it and sighed, nodding.

            “Fine. You will have to guide her, though.” He smiled, nodded his thanks, and navigated a shocked Jill to his house.

            A ringing sound made everyone jump. Nurse Joy set one of the babies down on her lap before reaching behind her into her pocket, pulling out her phone. Seeing a number she didn’t recognize, she was hesitant to answer it, but decided that she might as well do so.

            “Hello?” She answered, confused.

            “Joy, it’s me, Paul,” a familiar voice came through, garbled. She recognized it as the head guard at the hospital and put it on speaker. “I am calling because I have been monitoring everything from here and saw that the four boys you gave me pictures of have just arrived at the hospital. The boy in the closet hasn’t been found, yet, but he may be found a little bit. I hope you know what you all are doing.”

            “We do. Thanks, Paul.” She hung up and sighed, holding the baby, again. The Tree of Life growled, lowly.

            “So. They are the ones he sent to do his dirty work once again.” The two females looked at him curiously but decided not to talk about it since they still had more pressing matters to deal with.

            “Oh, good Lord,” the doctor groaned, pulling out the next kid. He was the second smallest out of the group and it made her a tinge nervous, but she decided not to dwell on it for too long. She managed to have him wrapped in a towel before they pulled up onto a gravel road. Setting the young one on her lap next to his brother, she reached in and grabbed the last one, wrapping him in a towel, as well. The doctor set the baby on the seat next to her, seeing as she couldn’t exactly hold him when she was busy beginning to sew his mom up when the Tree of Life stopped her.

            “Here,” he said before setting on his kids on his lap. He reached out his hand and touched her forehead, a bright green orb moved from his shoulder and down his arm into her forehead. She gasped at the tingling sensation her old bones hadn’t felt in years. “Your services are greatly appreciated. As the Tree of Life, I grant you the ability of healing almost as powerful as my own. Along with that ability, you are given thirty more years of health upon what you already are supposed to have, the ability to create cancers, sicken people, and the ability to bring a person back to life – however, you will only be able to do that twice in your lifetime. So, choose wisely.” She leaned back, eyes wide, and, instinctively, she placed her hands on Julie’s stomach. Her hands glowed bright green and the cut on her stomach healed beautifully.

            When the car stopped, the doctor heard her daughter get out of the car and run around to the back. The doors were thrown open and Jill gasped at the scene: numerous bundles in the arms of the Nurse (two bundles) she highly favored above all other nurses, her mother with two on her lap and one in her arm, and a strange man in the back with two, himself. Julie was sprawled out on the gurney in the back, moving slightly. She felt so confused and afraid that she didn’t know what to think.

            “Jill,” her mother called to her. She snapped out of her daze and looked up at her mother with her wide, doe eyes. “Take Nurse Joy’s in her arms and take them inside.”

            Jill nodded and gently grabbed the two in the Nurse’s arms and watched as the two females got out, stretching their legs, before the last one – the male – got out with the two still in his arms. He strolled past her into the two story mansion of a house with the two bundles safely in his arms. She followed and placed the two bundles of happiness next to the ones he placed in a small play pen for babies in the living room before they both went back outside. She grabbed the next two from her mom and the man grabbed the youngest one from inside the ambulance, both watching as the two ladies got Julie out of the medical van with gentle movements. They rolled her inside, the man closing the ambulance doors before opening the doors to the house, and placed her on the couch while they put the last three in the play pen with the other four boys.

            “Okay,” the doctor said, upset with what had happened, but strangely relieved. She turned to the male with an authoritative look that made him feel nervous when he never really does unless it involves his children or mate. “Explain everything. Now.”

            He gulped and opened his mouth, glancing down at Julie with worry. “I would rather explain everything when she wakes up, ma’am.” The lady’s eyes narrowed and she opened to say something else when the said girl groaned and her eyes fluttered open.

            “Wh-What? Wh-Where am I?” She asked, confused, looking around with wide eyes. Her eyes fell upon her best friend, Jill, a lady she didn’t know, and Jill’s doctor mother. “Jill? Doctor Kim Hwang? What’s going on?” The doctor kneeled next to her.

            “I am sorry, Julie, but we had to take you out of there,” she whispered. Julie’s eyes widened with confusion. “Someone was coming to kill you and take your kids. We couldn’t let that happen, so we moved you to a safe location.” Julie’s eyes widened and she moved to sit up, but the doctor gently pushed her back down. “No, you need your rest. We will explain everything.” She nodded, gulping as she her dry lips.

            “Where is my newborn?” She whispered. The three ladies she could see shared a look before looking back at her. Julie watched as they stood up and moved a crib like play pen with wheels towards her. She looked through the somewhat clear side of it and gasped, seeing seven babies wrapped in towels all cuddled into each other. Tears entered her eyes and she began speaking in a choked voice. “A-Are they a-all mine?” The girls nodded and she smiled, tears of happiness coming out of her eyes until she felt confused. “I thought I was only supposed to have one?” They shared another look before looking behind Julie with worry.

            “He is supposed to explain,” the lady she didn’t know said. Julie looked behind her and her eyes widened. She felt a multitude of emotions: anger, fear, disgust, nervous, and a different feeling she had felt only once for someone of the opposite – love. It was miniscule and she didn’t know when she started to like him or even when that like slowly began to develop into love. But one thing she knew for sure was that he had her and gave her children she didn’t want or need at the time. She didn’t know if she should be pissed or happy that he did that to her. For right now, though, she decided she wanted to be hateful.

            “Don’t you dare come near me, you bastard,” she growled out, pointing her finger at him. She saw the slight pain in his eyes and nodded, moving a couple steps away so that she didn’t see him. She rolled her eyes, slightly thankful at the space he gave before that feeling was enveloped with annoyance and a slight sting of sorrow. She looked back at the three females and watched as they looked away, guilty. “Why is he here?”

            “We needed an extra place to put your babies and he appeared in the ambulance. He said he was the father and, I know he you, but he led us here so that you and the babies would be safe,” Doctor Kim Hwang said, trying to calm the fuming girl. Julie felt the anger boil in her veins.

            “He got me pregnant with them without my knowledge!” She yelled, angered. “The only reason he did that was to get more children to fight in his stupid fúcking war. He doesn’t love me nor care about me. He only wants me alive because he views females as the ones who are supposed to take care of the children. That’s it.” He frowned at the words, along with the other three females. Before they could say something, he jumped in.

            “That is not true, Julie,” he said, loud enough for her to hear. She turned and glared at him as he walked forward to stand behind the couch, closer to her than he was supposed to be. “I have watched you since your grandmother walked into the orphanage, saying she wanted the kids back. I watched as she didn’t realize how dangerous they were and told them about you. I watched when you sat there, crying at her funeral, when, at first, I thought you were one of the annoying twins with the babies. I really did not you to be one of them and then you walked up and I knew it was you whom would be the mother for twelve of my children – the strongest ones I have ever made. I watched as they arrived at your door with letters and how scared you were to take care of them. I watched as your best friend treated you and my sons like .” Julie flinched at the harsh word, but continued listening to his speech. “I watched as you taught my children numerous things and treated them with love, unlike every other person whom had to take care of them but got too scared to continue. I watched as you treated the five boys that walked into your life like they were your brothers and watched as they took care of you, feeling jealous and angry because I knew who – what – they truly were. I watched as you took the youngest ones to the hospital because they couldn’t go to the bathroom-,” he chuckled, smiling to himself as if wanting to make her heart flutter and butterflies move around her stomach. He looked back at her with a small smile. “I watched as your car flipped with you and my children in it and, out of worry for my children, I switched them to have your DNA and decided I wanted you to have more of my children.” Her eyes widened, confused.

            “What-,” she began, but he raised his hand, cutting her off, and moved around to kneel in front of her face.

            “I watched, Julie, as the child protective service lady came in and declared your parenting better than every other person’s they had seen,” he smiled proudly down at her as he reached out, rubbing her hair with his hand, staring into her eyes with love and annoyance as he remembered the moment. “I watched as I mercilessly killed the person whom called child services on you, and I watched as you cried for days about it, making me regretful it hurt you so much.” Lee? As if he heard her, he nodded, looking away from her before looking back up at her with determination. “I watched as you became so scared to have my children, and watched over you when you went into labor and were rolled away into the hospital. I watched as the boys and company you trusted took our twelve sons to their compound and listened to Lee Soo Man tell them to kill you and take our baby. I watched Jackson trying to take your first born but was intercepted by the Nurse you see before you. I watched as you were taken to an ambulance by Dr. Sun Oh before they could come kill you and watched as one-by-one the last six boys were taken out of you by Kim Hwang.” He stopped and looked deep into her fearful eyes with tears running down his face. “You can doubt anything you want to doubt, Julie. Just, please. Don’t doubt my love for you.”

            He placed his fingers on her forehead and her eyelids fluttered before they were covered with a white color as images played over her eyes. She watched through the Tree of Life’s eyes as everything went down. She saw her grandmother, herself, her friends, her school, her house, her children – everything. Lastly, she watched as the boys she trusted took away her children and how Lee Soo Man told Mark to kill her. She saw how they didn’t want to, but they had to, for some reason, and she wished they told her something about it so that she could have helped them, but she understood. She watched everything leading up to her in the room and felt his emotions of worry, fear, anger, adoration for his sons, and, most of all, love for her and her sons. It was so overwhelming that, when he took his hands away from her forehead, she noticed tears running down both of their faces. Propping up on her elbow, much to his surprise and worry, she leaned towards him and kissed him on his lips, pouring everything she felt into the kiss. For a second, she was worried that he wouldn’t do anything back, but he kissed her back passionately, holding her face in his hands until they pulled apart for air.

            “I love you, Julie,” he whispered, putting his forehead on hers as he stared into her eyes. She smiled, slightly.

            “I love you, too…,” she trailed off, not knowing what to call him.

            “Jae Bum,” he said, automatically. “That’s my human name.” She nodded, smiling wider as she pecked his lips.

            “I love you, too, Jae oppa.” I don’t think his smile could have gotten any wider.