"Handsome" Men, Maknaes, Headaches, and Bedtime

Mama of Exo

 

jy-park-got7-jb_1392394161_af_org.jpg

 

Before I write the next chapter, I would like to say how amused I am. The handsome guy was supposed to be C.A.P. of teen top, but then I realized he’s a kingkas…I was all sad…L. But then I remembered there’s another hot guy that can be him and he’s not a kingkas! :D I was all sad for nothing! :/ Anyway…TO THE STORY!

 

 

Chapter Fifteen: “Handsome” Men, Maknaes, Headaches, and Bedtime

 

            Julie opened the door to see the most handsome man she had ever seen carrying the basket that emitted cries. The man just rolled his eyes at the basket before looking up at Julie. His eyes seemed to widen, but then just went back to normal, cold looking face. He smirked.

            “Miss Shield?” he smirked. Julie nodded.

            He’s really CUTE. And handsome. And y. Crap! Don’t think like that, Julianne! Get the kids and go inside. Get the kids and go inside. Get the kids and go inside. Julie repeated the sentence over and over before he began to speak again.

            “Well,” he began, his smirk leaving into a disgusted look as the babies cried louder as if yelling at him. “Here are your new kids.” He handed her the basket, sharply pushing it into her. She gasped in shock, her arms going around the basket as an angry look went over her face.

            “Yah! Don’t do that! You could have hurt my babies,” Julie growled at him. His eyes widened again as he began to smirk. He stayed silent for a while with that annoying smirk on his face when she slammed the door in his face, grumbling to herself about his rudeness. “How dare he…humph…should’ve…little stupid…ugh.”

            She set the basket down on the table and pulled off the black blanket that covered the kids. She looked at the boys in the basket. Once they saw her, they began to look panicked, looking around as they shrank down into the basket. Taking the opportunity to make sure they open up to her and not be afraid, she began to speak in a cute and soft tone.

            “Omo, my new babies are so handsome~,” Julie said, smiling cutely. The boys blinked before one with dark eyes jumped at her. Gasping, she jerked forward to catch him, hitting her hip against the side of the table. He clung to her like Xiumin and Suho around her front, making her wrap her arms around him. The ones in the basket giggled at the scene before getting jealous and opening their own arms. Julie maneuvered the one on her to her back, his face resting in her neck. She then grabbed the other two, placing each on her hips. She then looked in the basket, grabbing the letter.

            “Let’s go upstairs to the play room,” she told them. “Your brothers are waiting for you.” At that, they got excited and began to squeal and kick lightly against you.

            “Palli, Omoni, palli!” The one on your back squealed in a cute voice.

            “Arraso, arraso,” Julie giggled. She ran up the stairs, all of them squealing and giggling like school girls.

            When they got to the door, she pushed it open, letting them down so they could run and play with the others. They did just that. Soon, the room was filled with squeals, laughter, screams, and just noise. Enough to give Julie the biggest headache she had ever had. She sat down on a chair in the room and watched them play as the pain in her head grew more and more.

            She looked around the room and found something to her great pleasure. On the top of the cupboard was a pair of headphones. The ones that keep the outside world away from one’s ears. Julie put on the headphones, deciding to look in the cupboards. There, she found pillows and blankets. She took out pillows, laying five on the ground. She then grabbed some of the blankets, putting them on the ground and over herself as she lied down. Soon, she began to fall asleep.

         

 

 

            The boys were still playing, not paying any attention to their mother. They screamed at the top of their lungs, laughed as loud as they could, and giggled until they reached their level of boredom. When the level was reached, they looked around for their mother. Finding her, they decided to snuggle under the blankets. The maknaes snuggled around her head and shoulders, Do, Chen, Beakhyun, and Chanyeol around her arms and stomach, while the rest were around her waist, legs, and feet.

            So, at seven at night, they were snuggled around their mother, forgetting all about dinner and bath time.

 

            None even realized they were being watched.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JB from Got7 is the jerky yet handsome man.