88

Cold As Rain.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was still not really talking to the guys, but I had given in and gave them the game because I’m far too nice and sometimes I want to punch myself in the face for being so nice.

They weren’t very happy with me going out clubbing the other night but Jackson and BamBam had text them telling them if they couldn’t hang out with me as much then they should allow me to have fun by myself

I mean they didn’t own me.

It had begun to snow, and it fell down in white little beautiful flakes. I was out buying the guys bubble tea when I had a phone call.

“Hello?” I answered, shuffling around with the heavy bag.

A deep voice answered “Is this Miss Thorne?”

“Speaking” I said

“I wanted to talk to you about EXO, I’m Lee Soo Man” As soon as he said that I began to internally scream.

I jumped up and down with a hand over my mouth I smiled as I answered “I’m listening sir”

“Well Alex I’d like to formally invite your friends to become trainees in Seoul, and of course you can come and show your support” He said

I smiled so widely “Oh Mr Lee Soo Man! I am so happy. You won’t regret this! I’ll tell them soon okay?”

“You do that Miss Thorne; tell them we’ll talk soon okay?” He said

We said our goodbyes and despite being out in the open I did a little excited dance and scream and rushed off in search of the guys.

I put the bubble tea away when I got back, not even concentrating on mine. I searched all our apartments and even tried phoning them. This was getting ridiculous.

I searched everywhere for them and soon enough my mood was ruined by it. None of them were answering my calls and when I went to phone their girlfriends they didn’t even give me the courtesy of answering.

So I was sat on the familiar damn swing in the abandoned park on my own, watching the snow fall down when my phone rung in my pocket.

I answered it “What?” I snapped

“Whoa there Angel” Jackson said “You do not sound happy”

“I am not, I have good news for the guys and not one of the ers are answering me” I said to him

He snorted “Stupid boys, well Alex I know where they are”

“How do you know and I don’t?” I pouted to myself

He laughed “I just do. You know the stage where they do the talent show? They’re there”

I frowned “What the hell are they doing there?”

“Bye Angel” He said as he hung up.

I stared at the phone in annoyance and got up to search for them. I entered the familiar place, it was huge now that it was empty, there was no one but there was something on the stage, I scoffed as I went towards it. In the middle of the stage was a single red rose.

Then the lights went out and I jumped, looking around me I couldn’t see anything, there was just one single spot light on me. Then soft music began playing and I recognised it in a heartbeat.

Then another spotlight came on and there was Kris dressed in a crisp black suit looking handsome, he smiled at me and then turned to sing, walking towards me, making me frown in confusion “It feels like I’m walking in warm sunshine” His hand trailed down my face and then he began walking towards the edge of the stage slowly, his eyes never leaving mine “To me you are warm and cosy just like a warm quilt” And then he disappeared.

Where he appeared before Chanyeol stood, wearing the same kind of suit “So I want to talk to you, Can you listen to me once? I want to confess now” It was the song he sung when he first asked me out, as the light went out where he stood another one appeared just by me catching me off guard.

Baekhyun stood there smirking very widely at me “The first time I met you” He sung as he moved closer, ruffling my hair as he went past “You were holding three yellow roses”

At that moment Kyungsoo walked towards me, another light turned off and another shone just as bright “Lulu Lala all the way to Sincheon” He stopped i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter