87

Cold As Rain.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                  I refused to let the guys play the game, and they were overly pouty over it. I had hung out with Woo Hyun a lot lately but today he was helping out on campus and I was lay on the sofa in my shorts and baggy shirt, with Chance.

I called Mark who answered very quickly.

“Hey Alex what’s up?” Mark answered

I sighed “Mark what would you do when your friends disappear without a trace?”

“Please Alex don’t tell me those blubbering fools have been disappearing on you again” He sighed, a bunch of shuffling and bang happened in the background before I could hear another bunch of voices

“Angel did I hear Mark correct? Are the guys not hanging out with you?” Jackson asked

I laughed “It’s correct Jackson, they’ve been very secretive lately”

“But it’s so close to Christmas” BamBam said “Cookie why did you make friends with idiots?”

I shrugged, despite the fact they couldn’t see me, so now I felt really stupid “I don’t know”

“What about Chanyeol?” JR asked

I raised an eyebrow “Am I on speaker phone?”

“You are” Yugyeom stated

I sighed “Yes Chanyeol is the worst; we’ve barely even spent more than a few minutes together before they all disappear”

“What the ” JB said, I heard a bang and then a distinct “Ow”

Youngjae Laughed “You surprised JB so much he fell off his chair”

“What are you guys doing?” I asked, biting my nail

Mark sighed “In our dorm, having a break. Honestly Alex I don’t know why they’re like that”

“Me neither” I said “They don’t even apologize, like I wanted to go out and celebrate with them for the whole SMENT thing but… we just… yeah”

“Jesus” Jackson said “Angel you should just move up here with us”

BamBam laughed “Yeah! We’d take good care of you”

“Ahh guys you know I love you but I love them too” I told them

JB snorted “We know, hey… don’t you have any other friends you can go out with? For one night stop thinking about them and do something for you”

“Good idea” JR said “Go on Alex, doll yourself up and go out”

I smiled “You know I love you guys? Don’t tell the others but I love you more”

“Good” Yugyeom said

Youngjae snorted “That’s what we like to hear”

“Bye guys!” I said happily, they all said bye too and I quickly jumped up to call Min, Soolin and Woo Hyun.

By the time the guys got home I had already ate and was just finishing my hair, it was half tied up with loose curls. I wore neat eyeliner with a small amount of blusher and lip gloss, in a short black skimpy dress which I hadn’t had a chance to wear yet with black heels.

Woo Hyun was coming over with Soolin soon. Min had to reschedule because she had caught a cold.

I pulled on my favourite white leather jacket and put my stuff in my pockets, I didn’t even know they were home until I stumbled out of the bedroom.

Half of them were shirtless and were now looking me up and down.

“Uh… where are you going?” Kai asked

I shrugged “Out”

“Like that?” Baekhyun asked

I raised an eyebrow “I’ll dress how I want”

“Who with?” Chanyeol asked as he came near me.

I side stepped and headed towards the door “Woo Hyun and Soolin”

“Wait what?” Sehun frowned “Soolin didn’t say anything to me”

I shrugged “Not my problem,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter