Chapter 2 [Decision]

We Got A Boy: Khunfany Version (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEW Chapter is here <3333

Hope you enjoy this one!

3451w

************

"Daddy??" she called. They already ring the bell on Tiffany's dad house like one hundred times but no one come out. Not even James or his wife. Tiffany was wondering where they would go. But all of the sudden, she remember something. Her dad always leave message for her in the mailbox if he has to go somewhere. And she was right, her dad leave them a letter. He may be old-fashioned, but he's still all handsome, strong and fresh because he always goes to the gym and does some of the house chores himself. 

 

"Khun and Steph,

First of all, please forgive Daddy. There's something I have to do and that something can't wait. 

Anyway,

You should've known that some certain people has bought you something for your anniversary. (Don't ask)

Oh and about my car, please leave it on Nicole's house, would you? 

She will take you two to LAX.

Have a safe flight and take care of your health my children, 

Stephanie, eat a lot and rest well. You're getting skinny, rascal! 

Nichkhun, don't overwork. And please exercise a lot. You're getting fatter, boy!

Last but not least, Daddy loves you both, and I will look forward to the day you both decide to get engaged. 

Jesus bless you. 

 

-Daddy Hwang =]'

 

"'There's something I have to do and that something can't wait?' Is there anything seemed more important than to say goodbye to her daughter? Jesuuussss Christtttt," Tiffany pinch Nichkhun's arm frustrated while the other just smiled lovingly. He doesn't mind to be pinched by her. "And look! Now he's using your signature emoticon on letters too!! Unbelievable. He's a big fan of you," 

 

Nichkhun just laughed at how adorable his girlfriend was.

 

****

 

After 12 hour of flight, Nichkhun felt very jet lagged. He decided to take a short nap in the moment they arrived in Henry's flat. Tiffany, on the other hand, has fallen asleep with her head on Nichkhun's shoulder and hand tightly holding his hand. Meanwhile Nichkhun, just manage to have a not so good sleep for two hours or so. And finally after a long wait, watching 3 films in a row, they arrived in Incheon. Luckily nobody recognized them at all. Henry's been waiting for them along with Jessica.

 

"Where's Taec?" Tiffany asked. Even though they have been friends for 13 years (25 years for Jessica and Tiffany), Tiffany rarely seen Henry and Jessica together. It's always the three of them or just Taecyeon and Jessica or just Henry. "He's still sleeping. But relax, he's at the flat anyway. How are you guys?" Henry high fived Nichkhun, then whisper to him with a very soft voice. "Did you got laid a lot, dude?"

 

"A lot, brother. A lot I tell you," Nichkhun answer confidently but his cheeks are blushing. Tiffany looked at them with a full curiosity. "What are you boys talking about there?!"

 

"Nothing, baby!" Nichkhun smiled at her while Tiffany shrug and run to Jessica and hugs her tightly as if she hasn't met her in decade. Then the four of them walked to Jessica's car, which Henry complained about because he didn't like not being on a driver sit in women's car. They all have new stories to talk about with each other. "So, what about the reality show that MBC offer, Steph? Are you and Nichkhun going to accept it?" Jessica asked her eyes still on the road.

 

Tiffany seemed to be thinking for a moment. "What do you guys think?"

 

"I said you accept it! The fans will love it! Gosh, and it will slay the ratings, I bet," The American Barbie continued, while the victim just sighed in confusion. "Jess, I've spent my lifetime having you as best friend, and you known me better than anyone," Tiffany mutter and ignored Nichkhun and Henry's 'what about us?!' She needs Jessica's advice now. "And how many times do I have to tell you, I don't like my private life, especially my private life with Nichkhun exposed and spazzed on the media. What would WGM fans react? It will be horrible and we're going to hell!"

 

"I don't think that would happen, Steph," Henry patiently said. "Remember, you two are a real couple, and nothing they can do about it,"

 

Nichkhun prayed silently on his minds. He secretly hoped that Tiffany would accept the offer if her best friends are the one who persuades her. He had gone through that kind of show once, remember? And he thinks it would be hella fun if he's with Tiffany now. But as expected, Tiffany still doubts about what will happen to her and Nichkhun. Because Nichkhun obviously accepted the offer, so it's all depend to her now. "I'll ask Taecyeon and my members in the moment me and Jess come home. I will give you the answer then," she smiled at Nichkhun. He really hoped they give Tiffany the best answer.

 

"Anyway, Jung Sooyeon, where exactly are we heading? This is not the way to Henry's apartment, Taecyeon apartment, or even our dorm. What the hell? Are you bringing us to yours and Krystal's house? I would love to but for now BIG NO Jess, because all we want now is sleep,"

 

Jessica huffed in annoyance. Her bestest can be so annoying until the point that she want to pinch her so hard. "Jesus Christ, stop nagging and just sit comfortably. You're not the one who driving, so shut the hell up," she rolled her eyes. "Besides, it won't take any longer. Xianhua, do it,"

 

"Stephanie, I sincerely apologize, and please remember that I love you so much, oookaaaay?" Henry cutely said and put blindfolds around Tiffany's head -easily, since he's sitting behind her- to cover her eyes, which Tiffany respond with the loud scream Henry's always heard in his whole life. He cringed and closes his ear. At the moment he's done with Tiffany, he puts his arm around Nichkhun's neck and started blindfolding him either. But the man willingly accepts that while his girlfriend on the front started her unstoppable babbling. 

 

"You guys aren't going to kidnap us, right? Gosh, what's with this sudden action guys? I'm going crazy,"

 

"Shut up, Steph. Oh my Gosh, we're here already. Xianhua you take care of Khunnie while I hold this rascal," Jessica obeys him immediately after parking the car, which Henry obliged. He lead the way to Nichkhun by slightly pushing his back and sometimes Henry put his arm around Nichkhun’s shoulders, still chatting happily with him. On the other hand, Jessica is arguing with the blindfolded eyes Tiffany until the moment they stepped in the elevator, but hand still intertwined with each other. Love – hate relationship is a Je-Ti usual thing.

“How much further is this place, Jess? I’m sick of this blindness,”

"Steph, you such a pain in the . Just like the person whom I highly suspected is sleeping peacefully inside this room," Henry sighed. "Told ya, we would've brought the keys with us, Jess. You're such a pain in the either,"

"Oi, shut up, Xianhua. You know you're one too. Jeez. Taecyeon! Open the goddamn door!" She knocked hardly, noisily. No response. At the moment she's ready to break the door, Tiffany's and Nichkhun's fathers are approaching them quietly, smiling at Jessica and Henry. At least Tiffany's father brings the spare keys. He laughed silently at his daughter's very upset face. But he sure, it will changed in any minute when she stepped in her new apartment. He trying his hardest not to make sounds, but somehow his daughter still can hear it. As expected, he thinks.

"And you're saying you don't have a key, Xianhua?" Tiffany frowns, fold her arms childishly. She probably hears the sound of door opening. Henry does his best not to laugh, because his best friend is jet lagged so much and yet they decided to surprise them today. "Don't act like you don't know me and Jessie, Steph. We're both are super forgetful, aren't we Jess?" he asked, glaring at Jessica, signaled her to respond his lame act. She finally answered, "Yeah, Steph. Heh, clumsy Xianhua. Now let's get our asses in, it's kinda tir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter