Opening [THAILAND]

We Got A Boy: Khunfany Version (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr and Mrs. Horvejkul, please enjoy the flight and ask anything if you need help," the flight attendant bowed at Nichkhun and Tiffany who are taking their seats. 

Nichkhun smiled and bow back at the flight attendant. "Kamsahamnida.. But are you sure this bussiness class is only for us, miss...." He take a quick look at her nametag. Ah, Soo Haejung. "Miss Soo?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Park Jinyoung himself ask us to emptied this business class for Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul, he said. He used our service a lot of time too, so don't worry, sir," she said. She smiled politely once again before leaving them alone. Tiffany look around the business class and shake her head. "Like I said earlier, Nitchakhun, this is too much for us," Tiffany said. "And the Horvejkul one is you,"

"Yaaa, everyone called you Mrs. Horvejkul today. Neomu joha!" He smiled.

"But I'm NOT Mrs. Horvejkul, I'm Miss Hwang. Goddamit, is there anyone else called me Mrs. Horvejkul today, eh?"

"Soon, you will be Mrs. Horvejkul. Absolutely," he leaned to captured her lips. In this way, everytime they kiss, Tiffany wouldn't mind to stay in this position with him forever. 

Geez, his kiss was the best. 

After many minutes, finally he pulled up and said, "Earlier today, when I called the number in Suho, Siwon, Donghae, and Eunhyuk's card, the man said that they have prepared a present for Mr and Mrs Horvejkul. For real, he said that. Wah, it sound so good, right? And guess what, darling. They give us a 3 days trip to a private island. Uwaaa.. We can take it everytime we want. I guess we have to keep it now? We want to see our family first, I suppose?" he tell her excitedly. "Wuah, I can't wait. Honey? Hon? What happen? Don't you like it?"

"Nitchakhun? You're barking again, aren't you?"

"Wha? No, no baby, wha- why?"

"Because if something you just say before is a joke, it's so lame and not funny. At all," she closed her eyes, try to examine all the words that come out from her boyfriend's mouth. Nichkhun looked at her eyes, smiling again. He said, "Look me in the eyes and you always know the answer there. I'm not barking this time, sweetheart. It's true. They give us another trip for two, just the two of us," storking her hair gently, again, he kissed her slowly. Oh mate, he's mad for her.

And craving too. It has been a while.

"Nah, now you go to sleep or else you would look so fugly when you met my family in the next few hours," said Nichkhun, ruffling her hair. "Have a good sleep, baby, chanrakkhun,"

"But I can't sleep.. Yet,"

He glanced at her, pull her closer, and putting her head at his shoulder. He put the blanket over their body too, and started singing with his hand rubbing her arms and her hair. He started singing his composition song.

"Close your eyes and let the world go by.."

She feel so relaxed. She wants to be in his arm like this, forever.

"I feel the rain drop on my mind.." 

Nichkhun paused to give another kiss to one's earlobe, which make her shiver. 

"And when the times goes hard cause nowhere left to hide, just wanna drop down and cry,"

Tiffany started to feel a bit sleepy. Her boyfriend's voice is the best, really. "Then you," he kiss her forehead, "came and change my life.."

"I know," she mumbled. Nichkhun laughed a little, then he continue. "Being the bestest friend of mine, ooh... I can't ask for more.. So let them bring it on,"

"Let it rain, let it rain.. Oh I ain't scared no more.. Let it rain, let it rain.." He once again glanced at her. Now she's already sleeping. She wrap her arm around Nichkhun's arm comfortably. He smiled. Really, this woman make him smile a lot, since 7 years ago. She really does change his life, from the childish, moody, horrible Nichkhun, into the new one. The great Nichkhun who loves her with all his heart, and always do the best for everything he did. It's all because this woman my world turned over, Nichkhun thought to himself. This woman is amazing, and she is mine. 

"I know I got you by my side,"

***

"Welcome.. To second home," Nichkhun bowed politely to his giggling girlfriend. He smiled. "I'm Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, your tour guide here in Thailand," 

"Darling, I've come to this country many times. I could drive a car to your family's villa with closed eyes."

"Well? Can you?"

Tiffany seems proud. "Well, of course," she offers him her hand to be held, which welcomed happily by him. "Come, we have to find Nichan," 

As they walked hand-in-hand happily, other men are glancing over her with interested gazes.

"Ya, Miyoung-ah, did you know that other men finds you gorgeous?" Asked Nichkhun, curious. Tiffany raised both her eyebrows towards him. "No. Why?"

He shake his head, smiling. "Aniya, just random question, ah- Nichan! There he is, Nichan, bro!" Nichan waved at them and hugged his brother tightly. They met like a week ago, but they acted like they haven't met for years. "How are you, bro? How's life? Home? Mommy and daddy, they're okay?"

"Don't worry, mate. They're fine," said Nichan brightly. Then he turned his gaze to Tiffany. "Stephanie! It's so good to see you!" And hugged her too. "We haven't met since 2 years ago! Anyway, happy 4 years anniversary to you two! Did you know that mommy---?"

He gasped and mumbled. "Oh my God,"

"Know what?" Nichkhun raised his eyebrow. But Nichan just shake his head continously, not wanting to continue. "Ah, no no no, I shouldn't be the one to told you this. let mama's the one told you that later. Now, shall we go?"

In their way to go to the Horvejkul's villa, the couple talk a lot about their personal life. They seems happier by days, Nichan thought. They talk about Tiffany's break, Jessica and Taecyeon, their newly revealed dating news, and the presents from their fellas, even their marriage plan. Finally, they arrive in the villa, that located far away from paparazzi and the public. Perfect place for them. 

"Welcome to second home, literally," whisper Nichkhun to Tiffany's ear when they were walking through the front entrance. "Make yourself at home, please. Because you are," he continued and gave a quick peck on his girlfriend's cheek. 

"Ah," He leaned to her ear once again and said, "I have a lot to do with you tonight," then wink and leave, enter the house happily. 

Tiffany could feel that her cheek is burning. He used to hear Nichkhun's sweet words thousand times a day, but she still blushing like a pre-teen girl everytime she hears it. How stupid. She walks to the house and open the door. In the moment she step into the house, suddenly a familiar person hugged her tightly. Cheeren, Nichkhun's sister. "Stephanie! Oh my God!"

"Cheeren, how've you been, darling?" Asked Tiffany, hug her soon-to-be-sister-in-law happily. Wow, she miss Nichkhun's family so much. She can't wait to see the others.

"I'm fine! Great, actually! Anyway, your earlier comeback, Mr. Mr, was smokin' hot topic here in Thailand! My homies talk a lot about it and you look so pretty! I've been noticing that your vocal and dance skills improves a lot since your debut. Whoa, I was a big fan of you those day, even when you do so much mistakes. Ddilfany, remember?! Really, Stephanie. And some day Nitchakhun bring his girlfriend home and its turned out to be you. That was unpredictable for me. Hmm.. Anyway, I have seen your news in SportSeoul, dang, you got caught, honey! How can it be? Your fans from all over the world can't believe it. But why did your companies tell them that you're having 4 months relationship? Stephanie, you really have to tell me a lot!"

"Cheeren! Cut it out!" Nichkhun's mother come out from the kitchen, smiling adorably as always. "Long time no see, Stephanie. You look amazing as usual,  yeah?," she said, hugged her and kiss her cheeks. Tiffany love Nichkhun's mother so much, she could feel as if his mother is her own mother's clone. 

"Mom, I missed you so much, Geez, you look prettier and younger! Oh wow, anyway, did I smell Tom Yum Goong?" snapped Nichkhun who is coming out from the empty air and interrupted Tiffany's interaction with his mother. He wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's shoulder. "Aigoo I almost forgot, mom, introducing you, Mrs. Stephanie Horvejkul, my future wife,"

"Nitchakhun, stop, you're embarrassing me," said Tiffany, as she smack Nichkhun's stomach and tries hard avoiding his pretty hand that rested in her shoulder, her face covered in red tomato color. "Why are you like this?"

"Wae? This is my mom, and your mom too. You shouldn't be embarrassed, Mrs. Horvejkul. Oh. I heard that your husband is so handsome. Keke," said Nichkhun, making his girl cover her face with both of her hands while his mother is just smiling and shake her head seeing her son's attitude towards his own girlfriend.

"Enough, Nitchakhun. Have you two eaten?" 

"No, mommy, can we eat now?" he asked cutely, just like little child. His mother patted the top of his head. 

"Of course dear, I have prepared the breakfast for you two. Daddy and Yanin should have done their's," she answers as she left.

"Nitchakhun, you should've not said that to your mother, you embarrassing me, you know," said Tiffany nonchalantly. Nichkhun shrugs and just smile widely. 

"Why? You really are my future wife,"

"No, you forgot, I will be your second wife. Wow, I'm so pleased," she said, tries to walk into the kitchen, but he hold her hand firmly.

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am. Heol, please stop. my life,"

"Will do, but please wait patiently until we got into the room. And don't be mad again," he laughed sham

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter