Opening [1]

We Got A Boy: Khunfany Version (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ready?" He said while holding her hand tightly. "We're gonna nailed it together,"

"I don't think I can handle this, Honey. Why did our manager tell us to dress normally though!"

He stopped walking, staring into her eyes deeply, who was covered in sadness. They just been called to the meeting room where their director've been waiting for them, to discuss about some emails that just received by SM a day ago, about their relationship. He sighed again for the hundreth time, and hugged his girlfriend.

"Baby. We've known each other for 7 years. We've been hiding this relationship for 4 ing years straight! In a few days we will be having our 4th anniversary, don't we?! I can't take this anymore. We couldn't hide behind the shadows babe. I don't want to be ignored by you like that time again. Remember, when you hugged Junsu in front of my eyes-"

"Don't talk about it anymore!"

"And you shall not talk before I finish my words! I wanted to show the world that you're mine and I'm yours. Did we already talked about this, darling?" His voice softened a bit. "Okay?"

She took a deep breath. The girl tightned her hug and close her eyes when his man kiss her eyes. "Okay,
Let's do this together," she finally said.

They're ready.

***

"Are you sure, both of you?"

They nodded at the same time. The two CEO of SM and JYP seem a bit concerned now. "We have talked about this for a very long time. You know right, sanjangnim? We will be married, literally, soon," he said shamelessly. He doesn't realize that the words he just said make a big effect, like everyone's eyes widen in shock, or his girlfriend pinching his arms as strong as she can. 

"You're not getting married this year right!" The SM director freaked out. "We already have this agreement!"

"I'm sorry, sanjangnim! He's a bit tired so he talk nonsense. He just comeback from Thailand. He means- in a next few years..." She explained, feel so distracted by her boyfriend's vomit of words. Silly, she thoughts. "So, um. About the email, yes. We agree to go public. Actually I knew that we've been being followed. But we decided.. Not to care about that,"

The JYP director clear his throat. "Ne, i just remember, you said, you wouldn't release your relationship status until you two get married right? You told me yourself!" He pointed at the boyfriend. "You told me.. You're scared that you two would break up after this news revealed, that the fans would freak out about this and that Taecyeon's WGM rating decreased. Right? Then why did you suddenly take this choice?"

"I couldn't take that anymore, who is saying that I'm another people's boyfriend, drunkie, or whatever and this amazing girl is a or those harsh word. She almost cried everytime we logged in into my twitter or her UFO. Their words. Oh my God. Terrible. I just wanted to protect her with my own hand. That's it!" 

Both of the director and both of the manager stared at them, amazed by his words. "One more thing," SM director speak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter