Opening [CALIFORNIA]

We Got A Boy: Khunfany Version (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: This chapter is so long you can make a bridge from LA to tokyo with it smh

Warning #2 This chapter is so full of fluff and swearing words and any other ideas that just poop out of my mind

Sorry guys i love u so much really thanks for reading my stories sob

*******

"Baby, are you awake?" 

Tiffany, still sleepy, forcefully open her eyes, seeing her boyfriend's face filed with worries. "What's wrong? What happened to your face, Nitchakhun?" she ask him. Nichkhun sighed and answered, "I just happened to saw your phone and Jane tells you via kakao that... Ah, baby, you see it yourself," 

 

janehchoi: OMFG TIFFY so many reporters on papa's house. u should call me AFAP

 

She quickly dials Jane's number (which she had remembered since forever) and what Jane means with 'Papa' is Tiffany's father. He is alone in the house now and she can't let bad things happened to him. In the third ring, Jane answered. "Stephanie?" someone call her name. But that's not Jane.

"Uh, Nicole?"

"Yes, yes! It's Nicole. Jane is locking the door, we're in Malibu Beach Inn. We should go away from the reporters. Don't worry, booked your room already. Jesus Christ, they are so crazy Steph! But don't worry, Papa is fine. He's going to pick you up later, but, Hon, oh, Jane wants to talk to you," Tiffany could hear the two arguing in the back, and then suddenly, the phone is in Jane's hand. "Tiffany, you should come here by yourself," she said.

Tiffany hummed. "But why? Are you saying that Khunnie couldn't come, Jane?" she asked, confused. "Why is that?"

"Oh no no, that's not what I means Tiffy. I'm just saying that you should take the first flight, while Khunnie take the next flight later. I bet so many reporters were waiting for you two in LAX. So sorry, babe. Papa and James will come to get ya' while me and Nicole picking Khunnie up. How about that?"

"But Daddy.. He's okay, right?" she couldn't believe that the reporters chase them until Cali, maybe some of them finally realize that Tiffany and Nichkhun is not in Korea. Jane, in the other line, shouted "Yeah! I have told you. Now go to airport and take the first flight here. I've missed you! Bye!"

Tiffany sighed in relief, while Nichkhun wrap his arms around her waist and ask, "How's father?"

"Daddy is okay," she said, pull Nichkhun closer and hugging him, that she could smell his manly scent. "And I have to go there alone. You will catch up a few hours later. Jeez, I didn't want to get away from you. But guess what? We have no other choice. Is that okay for you, darling?"

"Okay, as long as you're fine. So... you should be going now, I guess?" He ask while Tiffany nodded. "But do you want another round on the bathroom? Before you leave? Please?"

Tiffany smack him on the stomach, as strong as she can. What a ert. "Not on a green earth, Nitchakhun,"

***

"Tiffany! Tiffany!"

Her name was shouted all over LAX. Jane was right, so many reporters surrounding her. Fortunately, James, her father's personal bodyguard, which he already assume him as his own brother, was there to protect Tiffany from the reporters.

"Tiffany! Tiffany, why didn't you come with Nichkhun?"

"Is it true that you've been dating Thai Prince since 2010, Tiffany?"

"How does it feel to become public Tiffany? Like, finally?"

James tries his best to get rid of the reporters, he shoo-ed them all. Since James is a big, haired, scary looking old man, all of them slowly stopped asking questions and getting away from Tiffany. But still, she wrap her arms around his father's. "Thankyou, James," she mumbled. The man just nodded and guide them back to the car safely. "James, really, thankyou so much. I won't get through that without you and Daddy," 

"Don't mention it, Miyoung," he said, patted her head. Then he closes the door and come back inside LAX because Nichkhun will be arriving in no time. But now, she has to survive herself by coming to Malibu (and drive her father there). Tiffany turns her head to her father. "Daddy, they're not hurting you or Jane, right? Not even James, Leo, Michelle?"

"Everyone alright, Stephie. We all worried about you," her father said. "But, congratulations, for being public, like finally, they say," he grinned. 

"Oh Daddy, thankyou so much," Suddely, Tiffany's phone ring. It's from her boyfriend. "Nitchakhun? Yeah? You all right, sweetheart?"

She could hear him yawning at the other line. "I'm okay, Steph. How's father? May I talk to him? Just arrived at LAX. So, father? You're driving?" Tiffany handed her phone to her father without losing any sight to the road. "Yeah, Nichkhun? What's up, son?" her father answered.

Tiffany couldn't get any happier, her father and her boyfriend get along really well. Since the first time Tiffany bring Nichkhun along to LA, everyone there was very comfortable by his personality. Even Nichkhun and Leo watch baseball match the next day. Tiffany could remember that it happens around new year 2012.

"Yeah, okay. See you around, boy. Okay, okay. Will do. Goodbye!" Finally after a few minutes talking in Korean, and saying goodbyes in English, Tiffany's father hung up and take the phone back to her bag. "He said he'll gonna be there anytime soon. Hey, have you consider about having your marriage anytime soon?" he ask her all of sudden, making her sighed heavily. Actually, she was. They was.

"Daddy," Tiffany weakly said. "In a few months, I will be signing a new contact for another 3 years with the girls. And Nitchakhun's group will be disbanded around 2017 as well, I think.. But I didn't really know. So, I guess we have to wait for a few years until taking this relationship into a higher level,"

"Jesus! I still have to wait so long, then. You don't fight that much, right? He's being a good guy to you? Because if he's not, well dear, he'll personally meet the palm of my hand,"

She giggled at her father lame joke. Of course daddy wouldn't do that. She knows how her father likes Nichkhun so much. It's all because Nichkhun took care of her father a lot and he has a really good manners. "He's okay. We're perfectly fine, I could say. Just sometimes we fight about a little things. You know how childish I am, right? Especially when it comes to another woman," Tiffany shrugged. "How are you when I'm not around, Daddy?"

"Well, I'm fine. Leo and Maria visits me once a month and Michelle just moved to San Francisco. Hm, since Jane, Nicole, Debbie and Khloe house was very near, they oftenly visits me, too. Then I ask James and his little family to live with me in LA. And you know, being a CEO is fun . You don't have to work all day. Sometimes i go out with my employees to grab a drink. Don't worry, I don't get drunk. But still, I'm busy. Ah, and Nichkhun calls me sometimes, asking so many pointless questions about you or myself. It's kinda making me happy. His father, too! Gosh, I almost forgot. If he has a business trips to Cali, he'll visits me. Then we'll go play golf or fishing together. Father stuff. I'm happy after all. spite the fact that you always call me in your free time, which is very rare,"

"Oh daddy," Tiffany feel like she's gonna cry. Her father is so shy so he rarely talked a lot. Usually its her who talked about her life to him. Whenever he talk so much and so quick like this, its making her so happy. "I just realized how much I've missed you,"

****

"Stephanie, you should have some sleep, jetlag, right?"

"But Daddy," she whined in English. "I have to wait for him. He should've arrive here by now,"

"Okay, whatever. I will leave you alone now. Have a nice sleep honey," as her father said that, he kissed Tiffany's forehead and waved goodbye to her, and go back to his own suite. 

Tiffany couldn't lie. She has a jetlag and she needs some sleep. But there's a chance that she may be oversleep and then, Nichkhun couldn't went inside. No, she can't sleep now. So she just lay there, thinking what else she could did. Since she's unpack and shower already, she have a thought of having a coffee. Come to think of it, she could just having her eyes open for the whole night if she made a coffee. She sighed.

As she watch Supernatural -season 5, her all time favorite TV show- she could feel her eyelids getting heavier. Tiffany walked out to the balcony, secretly hoping that Malibu's air would wake her up enough until her boyfriend come. So, Tiffany, sit in a long beach style chair, could feel that all her tenses slowly relaxed.

Then she realize that this is a bad idea. She felt more and more sleepy. So she go back to her bed and continued watching when she hears knock on the door. It must be Nichkhun! Finally! Without peeping in the tiny hole on her hotel door, she opens the door happily. But it's just James, carrying Nichkhun's luggage. Tiffany pouted. "Where the hell is my boyfriend, James?" she asked angrily. "And what takes you so long?"

"I'm sorry, Miyoung," James said. "I drive as fast as I can. But unexpectedly, Buck insist to take Jane and Nicole back to their home," Buck is a nickname James give to Nichkhun since he's more comfortable with that and 'Nichkhun is hard to pronounce'. "It's because Nicole have to attend a show tomorrow in London. I have told Buck that I will be the one taking them home. But guess what, he hardly insist and I couldn't do nothing about that and he started scolding me in Thailand, so I have no other choice. Extremely sorry Miyoung. That stone head ugly boy,"

"What a bad nickname you gave me, James, dude,"

Suddenly Nichkhun comes out of Nowhere and smack James' big shoulder from behind. "Hello, darling, you look tired," he says back-hugging his girl and massaging her shoulder and arm after giving it a light kiss. "Miss you already. Sorry to keep you waiting,"

"Seriously, guys, stop being all cheesy lovey dovey in front of me. My wife is far in LA. And buck, wasn't talking about you, man,"

"Whatever you say, James. Anyway, thanks for the ride!"

Nichkhun turns his head happily towards the love of his life and hold her by her waist. He leans for a kiss and guided her back to their bedroom. He her hair gently, which she enjoys very much. It made her feel like, super happy. She can sleep in peace now. "Thanks for waiting for me, babe. I love you so much," he whisper. The TV are showing that Dean Whincester are flirting with 13546th girl, and yet she feels perfect by Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul on her side.

****

"Good morning SUNSHINEEE!" Tiffany yelled happily as she open the window and let the Malibu's sun light her shirtless and bare-faced-but-still-extremely-handsome boyfriend. She then walked to him, giving him a cup of cappuccino that she made earlier. "Morning, wifey," he said weakly in Thai. But Tiffany knows exactly what he's saying, making her blush.

She smack his shoulder lightly, but his reaction is too much, she cringed. "Take a bath and brush your teeth, Nitchakhun," Tiffany said. "Today, we're going to have a brunch in Geoffrey's with Daddy and James, then as you promised we'll go to Disneyland! Jesus Christ, I'm so excited!"

"God, Steph, talk slowly," he whined. "You seems so excited today. Have you take a bath yet?"

"Of course! I haven't been to Disneyland since forever. And the fact I'm going there with you making me really excited," she said happily. "Anyway, yes, I have,"

He pouted. "Damn!"

"Because," she said in a very serious tone. "I know you are a ert, and I won't let Daddy wait for too long. He'll curious,"

Nichkhun suddenly bear hugged her body, which make her slightly blushed. His sudden action is Tiffany's biggest weakness. "James probably knows we're bang since the first time he met me, Steph. I don't care if he know---just kidding. Just kidding, babe.." he quickly said after Tiffany pinch his nose. "And hm, okay, I will go shower, so you're not embarrassed of holding my hand this whole day. Can you tell me our schedule today again, Princess?"

"Okay, so we're going to Geoffrey's. Then to Disneyland, and where are you planning to go next?"

"I feel like drinking today. How about going to Moonshadows and having some Burgundy tonight? Don't worry, I won't get drunk. And I will protect you,"

"Good! I haven't had any drink since one hundred years ago," she responded as she push him towards the bathroom. "Sounds like a plan, Darling,"

He stopped in front of the door, and kissed her neck hungrily. "Then, we're gonna get laid?"

"Nitchakhun!"

***

James shouted. "Guys, you ready? I'm dying here, so hungry. Let's go already,"

Tiffany fix her appearance in front of the mirror once again. She wears a beautiful pink dress and just a slippers, with an additional of big sunglasses. "Khun?" she calls him. Nichkhun peeks from the front door, putting on his cap. He's just opened the door so James and her Daddy could see that they're ready. "Khun, do I look okay?"

"Cries," he gasped. "When I see your face~ There's not a thing that I could change, baby. Cause your amazing, just the way you are," Nichkhun sang, making Tiffany blushed so hard, as hard as her fist punching Nichkhun's shoulder.

"Guys, how many times I should tell ya'," James nagged as they linking hands. "Stop being all lovey dovey in front of me. Gosh, I miss my angel very much,"

"Your pet name to your wife is angel?" Nichkhun curiously questioned.

Her father laughed. "No, Nichkhun. Her wife name is Angel, literally,"

"Oh, i thought. Because i called her an angel too, once" he smiled as Tiffany roll her eyes. She knows that her boyfriend's cheesiness level is over 9000. "Cut the crap, love. Lock the door now,"

****

Nichkhun stared at his girlfriend happily, they were driving their own car. She just looks so beautiful, Nichkhun thought. After all this time, Nichkhun still couldn't believe this wonderful woman is HIS woman. "Hey, stop staring at me, creep," she suddenly said. She drive carefully and professionally, despite the fact that Nichkhun is the one who persuade her to make a license.

"Jesus," said Nichkhun. "I am totally fall in love with you,"

"I know," she tries to keep her tone flat, but Nichkhun can see that she is blushed again. He really enjoys teasing her. "And please stop, we're almost there,"

"Wow? So fast?"

"Of course. Our Inn and Geoffrey's are very near we can just go here by jumping,"

"Ha ha, so funny, babe,"

Tiffany turned off the engine and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter