난 네가 좋아

The New FBI : Lost in Your Arms

It's been 5 months since the incident, she has been avoiding him, but Haneul still couldn't stop feeling the same way as she was 5 months ago. 2 months ago, Jinri and her got an early acception from the president, because they saved his mother from danger. Haneul was also reunited with her brother, Onew. 

Not only, Haneul started avoiding him, a month later she starts to get home early whenever she could.

And since the day she started avoiding him, he started talking about her like.. A LOT to his fellow squad members. 

I couldn't understand why Haneul keeps on avoiding me, is it because of the kiss? that was in Jonghyun's mind aince the day she started avoiding him.

(Unknown's) POV

My life had been pretty sweet since that girl started avoiding my oppa. But he couldn't stop talking about her! Seriously! What does she have that I don't?! I need to settle this once and for all!

Author's POV

There's a sudden meeting in the main conference room. "Okay guys... since all of you know that there's a huge rain outside and it have been raining since the morning. I suggest you guys settle in here for the night. Because I got a call from my friend that there's a flood going on in this road, but thankfully, our building has a ramp in front, making the building higher than the actual ground itself." 

"You guys can get the sleeping bag and other essentials from the storage room, where we keep the things for natural or unatural disaster victims." he added. "You can all now dismiss."

"Ne..." 

This couldn't get any worse Haneul thought, not that she doesn't want to see Jonghyun. But everytime she looks at hime, the feelings keep coming back, she still loves him. She's afraid that spending time here for the night, might hurt her even more., ESPECIALLY when her squad's room is right beside his office. 

"We need to take the sleeping bag at the third floor, let's go." Jinri said to Haneul who is spacing out, thinking about what could've happen if she stays for the night. "Helloo!" Jinri shouted, waving her hand in front of Haneul's face, she jumps "Let's go." They head out of the room and to the elevator.

But before Haneul could press the close button, the SHINee members get in, which makes Hanuel start tearing up. Knowing what's going on, Onew puts his arm on her shoulder to calm her down, while Jinri took her hand to tell her that it's going to be okay. It's fortunate that Jonghyun is behind her, that means he can't see her tearing up. I sensed sth Key thought to himself

When the elevator was opened, Haneul was the first one to go out. Jonghyun was feeling sth weird when he's in the elevator, he could've swear he heard sniffles, but he didn't know who was it. Then when looking at Haneul running out of the elevator first, he finally knows that Haneul cried just now.

Haneul went to the nearest toilet to wash her face, leaving Jinri behind. Jinri didn't follow her, 'cus she knows that her friend needs some time alone. 

When her eyes is no longer red, she head to the storage room to get the sleeping bags. 

Meanwhile when Jinri was walking in the corridor with Jeno, Key was planning something with the boys ,except Onew. As soon as Jinri and Jeno passes SHINee's office, Key opens the door and pull her inside "I-I'll be baaaaaack!" She shouted which made Jeno chuckles, then continue walking.

And there she was, surrounded by 4 men,"Spill it!" Key ordered "Mwoh?" She asked in confusion. "Spill it.. what's going on with Haneul? Why is she avoiding him?" He asked, pointing at Jonghyun. 

"Omygosh.. I can't believe I'm telling you this." And so she explains. "So that's what going on." Key said while nodding his head. Jonghyun is still in the middle of processing Jinri's word into his mind. "So... I gotta ask you one thing." Jinri said "What actually happen at the room?" She asked 

"They kissed!!" The maknae, Taemin blurted out then quickly cover his mouth in shock. Because he's not suppose to tell anybody, among the member, Taemin was the only one that knows what happen at the training room.

"OMO!!" Key and Jinri sonant

"Aiiishh! Yah! Taemin!" Jonghyun whined "Heheh.. hyung mianhe." Taemim rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yah! Now that you knew the truth, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! GO TELL HER!" Minho shouted at him. 

Meanwhile, before Minho shouted at Jonghyun.  Haneul had just sat her table, doing some sketches. Suddenly a girl comes in with a knife, ready to kill her. 

"YOUNGMI??!!!" Jonghyun yelled

As soon as Haneul heard his voice, she turns around to find Youngmi pointing a knife towards her. Being in shock, Haneul can't do anything. If she moves, Youngmi will stab her.  

"YOUNGMI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!" 

"O-O-Oppa, I--" while Youngmi was busy thinking for a reason. Haneul uses that time to run away, she kicks her stomach, causing Youngmi to fall and drop the knife. As soon as Youngmi falls, Haneul uses this opportunity to run. Unfortunately the knife was not far from Youngmi, she drag herself along the ground, took the knife and scrape it on Haneul's ankle, preventing her from running away

"Ah!" she screamed in pain. Not satisfied at what she saw, Youngmi quickly stands up and hit Haneul's head with the nearest chair.

Seeing Haneul about to collapse, Jonghyun quickly catches her and stop the blood using his handkerchief, then he brought her to the health centre at the 3rd floor using the elevator. 

"Haneul....wake up...jeballl" he said while waiting the elevator to open.

While he was at the elevator, the other member and Jinri is busy chit-chatting. "AAAHHRG!!!" Youngmi shouted from the other room, making them shock. They quickly went to the room. 

"Where's Haneul??" Onew asked in worry, but Youngmi refused to answer "YAH! WHERE'S HANEUL??!!!!!!!!" He shouted at Youngmi. 

Suddenly Taemin found a knife on the floor, "Hyung!" he yelled, pointing at the bloody knife. Onew looked at it in shock. Then Key notices that there's blood on the floor. "The health centre!" Jinri suddenly shouted and they all run towards the elevator. And as soon as the elevator open its door, they all run to the health centre. 

"How is she??" Onew asked, as soon as he opened the door to find Haneul lying on the bed, still with her eyes closed.

"Lay had threated her wound but her condition is not that stable, since Youngmi banged her head with a chair" Jonghyun said with weary in his eyes and at the same time furious at Youngmi.

After a little while, they went back to the second floor except for Jonghyun. While Jonghyun waits for her to wake up, he couldn't stop thinking why on earth did Youngmi wanted to kill her.

Suddenly Haneul wakes up, but as soon as she finds out that she's with Jonghyun, she quickly gets up, holding the pain on her head and her ankle.

Hearing a clicking sound, Jonghyun wakes up from his sleep. "Haneul where are you going?" He approaches her

But as he gets closer and about to hold her, "Please-- don't." She said as tears started to form.

"Seriously.. Why is it between you and me? Why do you keep avoiding me?" He asked, eventhough he knew the answer. But he wanted to hear it from her, not anybody else.

"It's something personal, I can't tell you." She reasoned, as a single tear started to fall from her eyes. She didn't want to turn and face him. She's afraid that her feelings towards him might hurt her even more.

"Haneul..Please tell me," Jonghyun begged. But she still doesn't want to answer. "You know what? Screw it, I knew the reason already." Jonghyun said, growing impatient.

"Wae?" He asked ,feeling the urge to tell him the reason, she finally turns around. And her prediction was right, tears starts falling uncontrollably, making her couldn't speak. Jonghyun was never expecting her crying like this in front of him.

"Nan nega joha." He said out of the blue, making Haneul shock by his sudden confession. "Haneul.. I like you." He added.

She had been dreaming that this day would come true, but being the pesimistic person she is when she's down, she never believes it.. Until today. Not wanting to cry even more, she turns around and face the door. Jonghyun walks closer to her and snake his arm around her waist. "Saranghae." He said softly.

While holding the pain on her ankle, she turns around and hug him. "Nado." She said, which makes Jonghyun smile in satisfaction and embracing her with a tighter hug.

 

 

Just so you guys know, there's still much more to come....♥♥♥♥♥♥