Lost in Your Arms

The New FBI : Lost in Your Arms

This is the second part of the previous chapter. enjoy! ^ 


Haneul's POV

"Kaja!" he said with excitement. As soon as we started walking, a loud noise began to be heard. Which reminds me of the noise when I called Onew oppa the other day. That's weird..

Then came 2 men running from the stair and another 2 men running out the elevator. I was about to ask Jonghyun what's going on until one of the man calls his name, "JONGHYUN! LET'S GO!" he shouted, still running towards the exit door. Each of them were using a mask, but I could've swear that I saw a familiar looking eyes.

"Uhmm... I'm sorry I couldn't give you a tour today, I gotta go." he said quickly. But before he head towards the door, he pulls a young men near him, "Kai-ssi, could you please give this lady a tour, she's our new trainee." he said, muttering the words quickly before he could run and bid goodbye. "Uhmm... by the way, I'm Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai." he smiled, offering me a handshake. 

"Ne anyeonghasseo, I'm Lee Haneul." I introduced myself. 

"Come on, I'll show you around!"  he said. 

The tour took about an hour or so, including the time when we enjoy ourselves at the rooftop garden.

There is so many room in this building. So basically, the first floor is mostly rooms for training, the second floor is for the offices and the third floor is more office, meeting rooms, a few more training room and other important room. There's also a weapon room, it's where they kept the weapon and the challenge room, it's where the trainees have their final test before becoming the official spy. But my most favorite place in this bulding is none other than the rooftop garden, 'cus I can enjoy the wonderful scenery of South Korea while laying down on one of the ramp.

 "So, now that the tour's done, let's walk to the training room to start your training."

Kai taught me a lot today. But I hope Jonghyun was the one training me at my first day of training. I've been training for hours now, and it's very exhausting but fun. I learn a lot more about self defense. Eventhough I learned martial arts when I was little, but this definitly takes it to the next level. I mean, that totally makes me realise that I'm a lot stronger than I think I am. "I think that's it for today." he said while handing me a bottle of water. "Gomawo.." I said while opening the cap. 

Then suddenly there's a knock on the door, since Kai-ssi is closest one to the door, he was the one who opens it. 

As soon as the door's open, Jonghyun smiled at me while waving his hand "Anyeong!" he said, walking in then closing the door behind. "I should probably go, I'm about to start my shift." Kai-ssi said as he opens the door and head outside.

Author's POV

"So.. how's your training?" Jonghyun ask as they sit on the small couch at the edge of the room. 

"It's great! Kai taught me a lot!" she said enthusiastically.

"Oh.." he nodded, Jonghyun can't deny that he felt a tinge of jealousy, If there's no criminal to exterminate just now, I would've been the one who train her at her FIRST day of training he thought. 

"Come on.. let's go outside!" he said while standing up "Okay wait a minute" she said as she put on her boots.

"Done! let's go!" she said when  she finished putting on her boots. But! being the clumsy girl she has always been, she tripped. And again, Jonghyun being the hero, catches her. And unknowingly, she clings her arm around Jonghyun's neck.

She can't help it, but to keep staring at his eyes. Jonghyun too was feeling the same way, he can't help it, but to stare at those beautiful eyes of hers. They're both lost in each other's embrace. They're inches away from closing the gap. 

Being lost in Haneul's embrace, he slowly leans and close the gap between them. Haneul, feeling the same way like he is right now, reply his kiss. Slowly, they began to stand from the position just now, but this time Jonghyun's hold become tighter, bringing her closer to him.

Little did they know, there's actually someone watching them outside. Feeling anger inside, this person decided to go. But as that person starts to walk, she dropped her phone, which made a loud thud, making Jonghyun and Haneul step back. "Sorry.." Jonghyun said. 

She sighs, "I-I need to use the restroom." she said, as she scurried outside, to the restroom, leaving Jonghyun behind grinning. Meanwhile at the restroom....my first kiss she thought. She's actually happy, 'cus Jonghyun was the one who took her first kiss.

When Haneul return to the training room, Jonghyun was no where to found. Since she's going home, she decided to say goodbye. 

While she's busy finding Jonghyun, he's actually looking for her. The reason is...when he waited for her at the room, he thought she ran away or sth. Jonghyun was looking for her everywhere, he even went back to the training room, but too late she left that room 10 minutes ago. As he was searching the hallway at the second floor, he suddenly felt someone hugging him from behind. 

"Haneul?" he guessed "Aniyo oppa~~"

And at the same time Haneul was passing that hallway. Seeing a girl back huggung Jonghyun, Haneul felt her body heating up, her hand was clenched. 

Meanwhile at SHINee's office room, the door was opened. Onew was not that busy so he decided to think about what should he do. But his mind was distracted by a familiar silhouette outside. Is that Haneul? is it really her? he thought. Then he saw her wrist, there's a rose gold bracelet he gave her. 

It is her! he thought. 

Not wanting to cry even more, Haneul run towards the elevator, leaving Onew that was aprroaching her. "Haneul!" Onew called, then Jonghyun let go of the girl's hug "Haneul?!" he turned, to find nothing but Onew.

------------------

Haneul went inside her loft apartment, kicking her shoes off and went straight to her room, crying. Bang! the door shuts, causing Jinri that's currently in the kitchen to jump. Knock..knock...knock "Haneul.. what's going on?" Jinri asked through the door. But Haneul didn't answer. 

"That's it I'm going in" she said, opening the door to find Hanuel curled up on her bed, crying. 

"Hey what happen?!" she asked in shock "It's okay, you don't have to tell me now.." she added. As she was about to head out, Haneul finally speaks, "It's about Jonghyun." 

"What happen between you guys?" Jinri said, sitting beside her. Haneul decided to explain to her, leaving out the kissing part and the agency.

"I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding.." she said, trying to comfort her sad friend. "I'm going to prepare dinner and you get ready.." she said in a pity tone as she went out of her room.

I can't keep falling for him, I must avoid him she thought to herself.

After getting a shower and changing into a more comfortable outfit, she went to sit at the dining room with Jinri. "I NEED TO TELL YOU STH!"  the both said it at the same time. "You first." Haneul suggested "No no-- okay we say it at the same." 

"Okay... 1 2 3"

"I HAVE A JOB!" the both of them said.

"I have a job, but I can't tell you where it is." Haneul said. "Yeah too bad, my work place also forbids me to telll anybody." 

"Wait.." Jinri suddenly said "Do you work at SM?" the both of them asked in the same time. 

"AAAA!!" they screamed in excitement. "That's why you're gone this morning." Haneul said. Somehow this conversation made her forget about what happened just now. 

After washing the dishes, Haneul went back to her room to take her phone. By the time she unlocks her phone, a new text messege comes. She smiles, expecting it to be her brother, but she's wrong after all. It's from an unknown number.

From: ----------------- 

HEY! STAY AWAY FROM JONGHYUN!!!! HE'S MINE!!!!!!

IF YOU DARE TO EVEN MOVE AN INCH CLOSER TO HIM, I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!

And by the time she finishes reading the text, it reminds her about the incident again. 


HEY! I'm back!! this time with 2 chapter, 'cus I get really excited on writing until I realised that it's too long. So I divided the chapter into 2 chapter. 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment! I promise I'll reply your comment. 

Byee.. see you again <33