A 'New' Beginning

The New FBI : Lost in Your Arms

We arrived in Seoul this morning. Our apartment is so awesome! so worthy of saving most of our money to buy this gorgeous apartment, well.. it's not actually an apartment, it's a loft apartment because it has 2 floors. We leave at the first floor of the actual building. It has 4 rooms,the second floor is just a small space for relaxing or reading books, our room is at the first floor. The first time seeing my room, I was in awe. PINK

 (A/N: the room is larger than this, but with the same furnishing^^)

After unpacking most of her stuff, Jinri went to see her father. Since I have nothing to do, I decided to call my brother. Beep..beep...

"Ne?" he finally answered. "Oppa!"

"Oh! Haneul! How are you?!" he shouted happily. "Great! How 'bout you?" I asked, "I'm finee.." he said while giggling.

"Oppa.. guess where I am right now." 

"Hmm..." he said, thinking. Suddenly I hear a loud siren-like voice from the other line, "Oppa what's--"

"Ehm Haneul I gotta go, bye!" he said, hanging up the phone. 

Sigh..Well that was fast, not even a one minute call and he hung up one me. But that was better than nothing, maybe he's just busy. Still.., I couldn't get it, what's that loud sound just now?

 

-------------

"Rise and shine you pig!" I said, hitting Jinri with one of her pillow. "It's too early~" she mumbled, shifting her postion to face the other side. "Too early my ! It's almost 12!" pulling her blanket, "Get up.." I said while pulling her from her bed. 

So I was planning on going grocery shopping today, but Jinri said she'll go. Since I don't have anything to do, I decided to go to the mall. After brunch, Jinri went to the bathroom to take a shower, while I relaxe on the couch watching tv. 

"I'm going now.. " but before she could close the door I say, "Don't forget to buy 4 buckets of ice cream, chocolate and cookies&cream!!"

"Arasso." she closed the door. Looks like I need to change my clothes. 

 

The mall is not that far from from our place, it only took me 30 minutes, walking.. luckily I still remember the roads here. 

When arrriving at the mall, I went inside and explore the world of fashion a.k.a. SHOPPING~ 

After shopping, I went to the salon to pamper myself, maybe I should dye my hair.. meh I'll do that next time with Jinri. "Welcome~" the employee smiled. "What would you get mam?" the employee said, pointing at the list. "I want the chocolate hair mask."

"Ok,follow me........please sit down, I'll prepare the things" I sat down. Then the stylist came back with the things needed and began treating my hair.

My hair treatment is done and it's now 5 o'clock, I better get home before it's dark. Suddenly my phone beeps,

From : Piggy Jinri 

Hey, I'm going to an old friend's house, I was going to take you with me but you're not home yet. 

I'll bring the key, the spare key is with you right? 

BTW, there's a shortcut to our apartment beside a cafe. You can use that way if you want to^^

So I decided to take the shortcut, since I wanted to get home faster so I can eat my icecreammm....

Today was fun, well not that fun because Jinri's not with me, if she's with me we would play at the arcade.

Why is that man coming closer? This isn't good, now there's 2 man...sh*t there's 3 men! I sense sth bad. I must run, "Where do you thing you're going huh?" grabbing my left hand. I was about to scream , but that's totally useless 'cus there's no people there. The men keep walking towards me, making me stumble backwards, and I thing I hit sth on the wall. I took a glance and saw a red button. But then,I remembered that I learned martial arts when I was 9.

I let go of my things and start punching them, kicking them in their guts, "Good thing I wear shorts today." I mumbled. Suddenly a man with a mask came running and start beating the crap out of those horrible men. Finally those horrible men ran away, "pheww.." Note to self: NEVER use the shortcut at 5 o'clock or more. "Are you okay?" the men asked, I nod, "Thanks for saving me." ,he chuckles, removing the mask.

"I'm Jonghyun." he introduced himself "I'm Haneul." he seems charming... what the hell am I saying?

"Uhm.. is there sth in my face?" he suddenly asked, damn it I've been staring at him for too long mentally slapping my face right now. 

 

Author's POV

"I should go." she said, picking up her stuffs. Jonghyun over here seems hesitant to let her go by herself, "It's dark already, it's not safe walking alone. Maybe I should accompany you to your house." he suggested. "Uh- it's okay I can go home myself, you don't need to--" "It's not safe in here, who knows maybe those guys will come back and do sth to you." he reasoned. "O-Okay then." 

They walk together to her apartment. "I saw you just now." Jonghyun said, breaking the silence "Saw what?" she asked softly. "Your martial arts skill." he answered, "Oh.." she giggled a little, not knowing what to answer. "Are you looking for a job?" he asked, facing her. "Kinda..." she said shyly "Well, are you by any chance, interested in becoming a police? but not that kind of police.. like spy or agents" he offered, "You mean.. like the one in the movies?" she asked with her eyes widen "Mm-Hmm" he nods

"O-Ofcourse!"she said excitedly. When Jonghyun saw that, his heart skipped a beat. 

"So.. here it is.." she said "Thanks for accompanying me." she added, smiling "You're welcome" he smiled back. Standing outside in silence Haneul suddenly ask, "Do you wanna come in? maybe a tea?" "Uh no thanks."

"Oh come on.. consider this as my thank tou gift for saving me and accompanying me?" she decoy. "Uh..." he chuckled while scratching his head, "Come on..." she took his hand and dragged him inside. Jonghyun was shocked, but he felt good. Haneul herself doesn't realise what she's doing, until they arrived in front of the living room. "Oh- sorry" she let go and scurried to the kitchen with red face. Jonghyun was blushing as well.

After making some tea, Haneul went back to the living room and put the tray on the coffee table, they each take a mug and drink the tea. "So... you live here alone?" Jonghyun asked to break the silence, "No, actually I lived here with my friend. We just moved back from America." she replied, he nods. "Oh by the way, can you please not tell anyone about the job offer? including your friend?" he asked, "Uhm.. why is that?"

"Well.. it's a company policy. They said it's to keep our indentity a secret." "Oh~ so that's why you used those mask just now..." she nods in realisation, "sure" she added. 

Time past by and it's now 7.30 , "I should go now." he said "Okay." Hanuel led him to the door. "Thanks." he said while turning his body, but suddenly it rains HEAVILY.  "Damn it!" he cursed. "You can stay here if you want to, we have a guest room." she suggested, "Uhm... you do not mind?" 

"Ofcourse not." she smiled and again his heart skipped a beat, it's like the 1000th time this night. 

So at the end Jonghyun spend the rest of the night at her place. 

To: Piggy Jinri

Hey can you stop by a boutique and buy a t-shirt and a training pants for man? 

Help me Jeballl^^

Haneul decided to wait outside the loft, sitting in the terrace. After a while Jonghyun saw Haneul sitting in the terrace from the window and since it's still raining, he decided to take his jacket and give it to Haneul. "Oh?" looking at him putting the jacket on her shoulder. She then smiled. "What are you doing here?" he asked "Waiting for my friend." she said as she stands up looking for phone service. "Ah-" she sonant, "What happen?' he approached her "My eyes.. I got sth in my eyes."

She was about to rub her eyes but Jonghyun put her hand down and blow her eyes instead. At the same time, her freind Jinri came as she get out of the cab, looking what's in front of her, she was shocked. Well... thing is she saw it from the back, which looks like their kissing. 

"Hanuel?!" They finally turned to find Jinri standing, not far from them, with a shocked expression. "You two--- you--you--"

"You two were kissing!!" she finally blurted out "A-A-Anii!" Haneul denied. "W-We're n-not--" Jonghyun said in shocked "AAA~~~~ Haneul was kissing with a mannn... wooohoo... I'm going to tell your parents~" Jinri said teasingly, "Yah! don't!" she said while chasing Jinri into the apartment. 

The chase ended at Jinri's room, "Yah~ you misunderstood, we're not kissinggg" she whined. "Lalalalalalalalalalala~" Jinri teased, closing her ears. "Ish!" Halin took the shopping bag stromed out, actually Jinri believed her friend but she just love teasing her. "Good thing I bought the RIGHT shirt for him." she said amusingly.

"Here's your clothes." Haneul handed the bag to Jonghyun who is sitting at the guest room.

After changing his clothes Jonghyun went outside to thank Haneul. She was sitting at the couch with Jinri watching movie. As Haneul trun her head to face Jonghyun, she was shocked... her heart skipped a beat. The reason is.. Jonghyun is wearing a sleeveless fitted top, that shows his muscualr arms and toned chest. Jinri over here was smiling, trying not to laugh at Haneul's expression. Finally Haneul realised that she has been staring for a long time, and she finally looked away, blushing.

For no reason, Haneul went to the kitchen. "Jinri-ah~" she called and Jinri came, leaving Jonghyun on the couch, "Yah why would you pick that clothes for Jonghyun?!" she whispered "You texted when I was on my way home, and all the shop was closed, good thing that there's a sport shop nearby so I went there and bought those clothes." she replied, "Wait a minute.. do you like him! like.. like like him???" "A-Aniii" Haneul said in hesitant. Jinri looked at her viciously, "YAH! JONGHYUN!" Jonghyun turned his head, "HANEUL LIKES--" Haneul quickly shut Jinri's mouth "ICE CREAM! I like ice cream hehe... she's crazy don't listen to her!"

 


Hello again you guysss... I'm back with another chapter

Just by writing... I felt da feelzzz rushing down my neck... smling like a maniac right know.

Well not much to say.. 

Thank you so much for reading, Don't forget to subscribe and maybe upvote hehe^^

If you have any comment or feedback or even a question, pls don't hesitate to write it on the comment section below, I'll really appriciate it. I'll try to reply as many as I could 

Love ya *wink* *wink*