Last Advice

The New FBI : Lost in Your Arms

Haneul's POV

This morning I woke up to the annoying sound of the alarm. Note to self: NEVER put an alarm on your night stand. Today is my graduation day, so I need to get up early to prepare for the graduation. It's 7.00 am and the last rehearsal for the graduation starts at 8.30, so I need to shower now 'cus I must pick Jinri up from her house before I go to the campus. After taking a shower, I put on my bath rope and scurried to my closet to choose my outfit. 

After arriving at the campus I park my car at the student's parking lot, it's fortunate that we arrived early, if we don't it's going to be hard for us to fing a parking spot. Then Jinri and I go straight to the Auditorium to have our last rehearsal.  We're going to perform a musical play and this play is mostly held and directed by the Art and Music department, IT department and the Design department. So basically, the Art&Music department must came up for the choreography , songs and the props and the Design department must also came up for the idea for the props and the fashion design major must obviously design and make the costumes, while the IT department is in charge for the lightning and sound systems.

During the rehearsal our Art and Music teachers suggested that we finish this rehearsal the latest at 1.30 'cus we, students need to get ready for the graduation. So far, it went pretty well, the sets are done, the costumes are ALMOST done

Yup almost, that's why I need to go to the backstage then the frontstage, backstage -- frontstage... backstage -- frontstage, just like that... back and forward. That's what I get for taking 2 majors. But it was totally worthy since the result is totally awesome

It's almost 12 so we must arrange the props and hang up the just-finished costumes on the racks. Then Jinri and I went to pamper ourselves at the salon, I asked the stylist to curl my my hair and twist a strand from each sides to the back and pinning some flowers, leaving my bangs and some strand of hair to frame my face. 

(A/N: imagine the hair is black-brownish and with flowers)

After pampering ourselves, we went straight to my house. As we arrived, there's a sudden beep from my phone, indicating that there is a new message. Seeing the name on the the screen of my phone made me squeal a bit. "Who's that?" Jinri suddenly asks, "Rabbit guy.." I answered, trying to give a clue. "Your brother??" she asked, and I nod. 

From : Onew oppa

Hey.. it's been a long time since we contacted each other.

I missed you so much, sorry it took me long to reach to you. 

BTW, Congratulation on your graduation today, I know it haven't even started yet.

But it's better than nothing right? Call me when you can, I promise I'll pick up^^

And a single tear fell down from my eye, "Aww.. don't cry." Jinri tapped my shoulder, I smiled. "Well... let's go get ready!" I shouted as we enter my house. 

"So let me guess.. your parents' gone again?.." Jinri asked, but before I could answer sound from the kitchen has answered first, "Not today.." 

"Eomma!!" I hugged her, "I'm not going to miss my daughter's graduation.. "she added, "Thanks mom." I smiled, as Jinri and I go upstairs to my room. So as soon as we walk in to my room, I quickly close the door and go in to my closet to find my dress that I bought with Jinri the other day.

So.. after getting ready Jinri and I decided to go first before our parents, 'cus we need to prepare for the performance and everything related with that. Since we have 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8-- 9 scenes, we literally must bring a luggage for each of us to put our costumes and things for the play, I even brought a box to put my design kit and make up, 'cus you'll never know if something bad happen at the backstage plus I need to be one of the make up artist for the play. Because Jinri and I have to much to do later, we decided just to change our clothes to a more casual one later at school, just until 20 minutes before the graduates will be call to the stage. We don't want our dress to get dirty when we're preparing for the show.

"Lee Haneul!" my heart starts breathing really fast after my name was called. Walking out to the stage is such a happy feeling, 'cus I got to see my family watching me and taking pictures. That tells me how proud they are. 

Graduation and the play itself was a HUGE success, I felt really good. Now's time to partyy! we have an after party going on here at the campus' theatre. Well.. for them it's an after party, but it's more like a farewell party to me. 

The party was fun, although Jinri, me and some students cried. After the party, Jinri went home to take her travel luggage. When I arrive at home, I went straight to my room to get ready for my flight tonight. Seems like there's nothing much left to do, since I've pack all my stuff yesterday. It's almost 9.30pm.. I need to change my outfit to go to the airport. Eomma said that it's quite chilly outside so I need something pretty warm. I decided to put on a white top underneath, in case the weather in Seoul isn't that cold. 

Author's POV

As Haneul get out of her car, her friend Jinri over here had opened. "Really?" Jinri asked

"What?" Haneul replied in confused "Your luggage...sure you can carry all that stuff??"

"Ofcourse! why not? I've been doing this since a long time ago." she answered. "Well, what ever you say, let's go."

When they arrive in front of the security check area, they know that it's time to bid one last goodbye to their parents. "It's time... I'm gonna miss you so much." Hanuel said to her parents, "We'll miss you too sweety," her mom said as they (parents) shared one last hug with Haneul. Before Haneul could turn around her mom whispers, "When you realise there's sth odd about a person, be aware..." her mother said as she nods with a confused expression. 

Somehow Haneul has a feeling that there's going to be sth totally unexpected when she starts her 'new' life in Seoul. 

 


Hey, sorry it took so long for me to finally update the first chapter. This chapter is just a filler for the story and about a tiny bit of her life, just for an introduction. I'll update more ASAP. 

Thank you so much for subscribing and supporting this fanfic. 

For those who haven't subscribe to this fanfic, please do hehe^^

And if you guys have any feedbacks or comments, don't be shy to write it one the comment section. Bye see you soon <33