You're Hired!

The New FBI : Lost in Your Arms

 

Haneul's POV

Last night, I couldn't sleep very well. The question Jinri ask at the kitchen got me thinking... Am I really falling for him? But we just met. Then I remembered, Love at first sight... I didn't think it was real though, but from the moment he removed his mask, I felt my heart beating so fast. Just seeing the look on his face when he blew my eyes last night, Does he like me? I don't want this to be a one sided-love.

Jonghyun's POV

Don't know why I couldn't sleep, usually I'm the first one who goes to sleep at the dorm. I just couldn't understand my feelings, I mean.. I admit I like her. But what if she doesn't like me back? I don't want this to be a one-sided love. Sure.. I've experience relationship before, but I've never have this feeling, the feeling that tells me that she's going to be the one

Author's POV

Weirdly, Jinri was the first one to woke up. After getting ready and making her own breakfast, she headed out. That's when Haneul walk out of her room, heading to the kitchen, she then felt her phone buzzing indicating that there's a new text message.

From: Piggy Jinri

Hey I'm going somewhere, don't worry abt me.

BTW I'm so going to tell your brother abt last night :P

"Aish jinjja!" she grumbled, putting her phone on the kitchen counter. Making breakfast was not much of a challenge for her, since she used to do that when her parents are gone.

After preparing the table for breakfast, she decided to wake Jonghyun up. Knock..knock..knock... as she opens the door to find Jonghyun sitting at the edge of the bed, "Uhm.. good morning." she said awkwardly "Morning.." he replied. "Breakfast is ready." she said, pointing out the door, "Okay, I'll be there in a minute." he smiled.  As she goes out of his room, Jonghyun over here is smiling by himself. He couldn't help but thinking that she made breakfast for him. 

When Jonghyun went out, Haneul was already sitting at the dining room. "Hi.." Jonghyun said awkwardly, grabbing Haneul's attention from her phone. "Oh Hi.." she smiled. 

While eating breakfast, the two were a little bit quiet, until Haneul says sth, "Uhm.. Sorry about last night.." Haneul said as she took a bite from her toast. "It's okay.. It's just misundertanding." he replied with a smile.

"Ooh! since today is my job interview, what do you recommend me on wearing?" she suddenly asked

"Well.. my boss is not that tight on the dress code, but I think you should wear sth with a similar style like my outfits yesterday."

"Is there anything important that I need to bring, like a proposal maybe?"

"Nope!"

"Okay!" she nods as she shoves in a small piece of toast into .

 (A/N: without the handkerchief)

"Hey, we should hang-out sometimes." Jonghyun finally have the courage to ask her out. 

"Sure why not?" she replied with a smile. 

Then they're back with the silence, "Uhm.. I'll wash the dishes, you can use the bathroom first." she said as she takes Jonghyun's plate. But Jonghyun holds her hand, causing her heart to flutters. "No, it's okay. I'll help you wash the dishes." "No no no... you're my guest, you're not suppose to wash the dishes." she refused. "Aish.. it's fine" he said as he took his plate and went to the kitchen, leaving Haneul behind, speechless.

"You really don't have to help me." she said while washing the dishes "It's okay, it's not like I feel forced or sth." Jonghyun replied with a smile. Then without purpose, Jonghyun splash the water on Haneul's face, making her squint her eyes. "Yah! what was that for?" she splashed the water to Jonghyun's face "It was an accident." he said wiping his face with the back of his hand, "Yeah right." she said sarcastically, splashing more water.

"Yah! you!" he said ,filling the glass with sink water and then splashing it to Haneul.

They kept on splashing water, until the whole kitchen floor is wet. Then being the clumsy one Haneul slipped, "Ah~" Haneul screamed, shutting her eyes, ready to recieve the pain. But Jonghyun was there to catch her. Still closing her eyes, then she felt this breath against her face. She then opens her eyes, looking what's in front of her, her eyes grew bigger in shock. Their face were just inches away. "I'm sorry." she stand up. looking away from him, "Y-You should use the bathroom first." Jonghyun suggested.

And so Haneul took her essentials, including her clothes from her room and scurried to the bathroom. While she takes a shower, Jonghyun took his towel that Haneul gave him last night and put it on his shoulder. 

"Aishh!"  She grumbled, heating her head with her fist. "Why can't I get over it?!" I'm in love and I admit, But I can't fall for him any longer. I don't wanna experience the thing called one-sided love, 'cus I know I'll get hurt, she thought. 

As she walk out the bathroom, she walk towards the guest room to tell Jonghyun that he could use the bathroom. When Jonghyun saw her  outfit, his eyes sparkles. Well that's what he thought his eyes was doing. The reason is... that she was wearing a flowy tank that reveals her belly button when she moves, a skinny jeans that shows her beautiful legs and she's holding a jacket.

  

When Jonghyun finished taking his bath, Haneul was also finished drying her hair. Because it's a job interview she deicided to put a light make up to look more presentable.

Not long after that Jonghyun knocks on her door, "Uhm.. Haneul-ssi, are you done?"

"Wait a sec!" she shouted, while grabbing her essentials and shoves it into her bag. Before she opens the door, she slips in into her favorite ankle boots (A/N: chapter one).

"I'm ready!" as she closes the door behind her "Are you sure we don't need a proposal?" she asked.

"No, there's no need for you to bring a proposal, my boss is not the serious type of person, well. if there is a serious case he's serious. But he's an easy-going type of person." 

"Okayy..." she nods, while locking the door.

"Ooh! and don't call me Haneul-ssi, it's sounds too formal."

"Arasso arasso..Kaja!" Jonghyun said excitedly, which made her heart flutters.

---------------

When they step inside the building, Jonghyun was welcomed by a girl, "Anyeonghasseo Jonghyun oppa!" she said while giving him a friendly hug, well that's what Haneul thought she was doing.

"Anyeonghaseo Youngmi-ssi." he replied as he release the hug.

"Oh! This is Haneul, Haneul this is Youngmi." As soon as he intoduced Haneul to Youngmi, Youngmi's face darken.

"Anyeonghasseo.." Haneul bowed "Ne..anyeonghasseo." Youngmi replied with a forceful smile.

"She going to be the new trainee in our company." Jonghyun added

Youngmi nods, "I should get back to work, oppa anyeong!.." she waved goodbye.

"Let's go to the president's office, it's on the third floor." he said ushering her to the lift.

Knock..knock.. knock..

"Come in.." Jonghyun opens the door for her, "Ladies first.." he gestured, making her smile a little. "Anyeongshabnika" she bowed politely, making the president smile at Her. 

"So Mr.President, this is the girl I told you on the phone yesterday." Jonghyun said, pointing at her with the polite hand.

"Okay...so I'm going to interview in a bit, so Jonghyun.. would you please..?" Said the president, then gesturing Jonghyun to go out for a while.

"No problem.. I'll wait for you outside okay, good luck." He smiled while rubbing her shoulder ,then going out. 

"I'm Lee Sooman, the owner of this agency." He said, offering her a handshake.

"It's pleasure to meet you Mr. President, I'm Lee Haneul." she introduced herself while shaking his hand. As soon as her name was mention, his eyes widen. 

"Is there anything wrong Mr?" she asked "Ani, let's just proceed to the interview." He said, changing the topic.

"So.. do you have any experience before?" He started, "Uhm actually, I didn't have any experience. But I learned martial arts since I was 9." She explained.

"Okay.. good enough." He said while nodding "I think I don't need to ask you more work-related question, but I do have a question relating to you." He stated. "Okay.." 

"Are you physically and mentally ready to get hurt?" He added "I'm ready." she said firmly. 

"Bold. I like it." He said, making her smile. "You're hired!"

"JINJJA???" she asked in disbelief "Yes! And here is your personal file that contain the agency's shift schedule and infos." He said while handing her personal file. "Ooh! And your training starts tomorrow, but if you want to start training today, it's up to you." He added.

"Oh! and you have to fill up this form." he continued, while handing her a peice of paper.

"Ne..Kamsahamnida.." she said while closing the door. "So...??" Jonghyun asked as soon as she was out "YESS!!!"

"CONGRATULATION!" He said as he suddenly hugs her, which made her shocked by his action. But she doesn't wanna hurt his feelings by not replying his hug, and so she replies it. The hug lasted when suddenly the President opens the door, they quickly try to look busy, so the President doesn't know what was going on, they politely bowed and head towards the elevator. But to bad, the President saw them, "I saw you guys!" He teased, making them stop for a while. 

As the elevator stops at the first floor, they quickly step out of the elevator and walk towards the sofa near the administration area to fill up the form. After a while, Jonghyun finally speak up, "Uhm.. since you're hired, let me give you a tour around." he stood by, then offering Haneul his hand. And without hesitation, Haneul grab his hand and stand up. 


Since this chapter is getting pretty long, I decided to divide it into 2 parts.