#2

She is not the Ice Princess

Sehun couldn't forget the image of the girl from yesterday. She was an angel accidentally lost into his world. It was afternoon, he went to the park near his apartment. Sehun wanted to smell some fresh air while thinking about some stuffs. He wanted to be alone and peaceful so he didn't call Jongin. If Jongin was here, he probably will talk until he die. 

He was sitting on a bench then he noticed someone sat at the bench next to him. It was a girl but he didn't want to look at the girl. Then two boys sat next to the girl. Hm, she is on a date with two guys at the same time? Woman are such... Sehun thought. 

"Hello there sister, you want to go for a drink with us?" A guy asked. Sehun looked at him. So those guys wanted to seduce her. He sighed. 

"Baby, you have nice skin..." The other guy almost touched her thigh but then the girl stood up. Sehun opened his eyes wide. The wind blew made her brown hair flew. He stared at the girl. The girl her hair and coldly said: "Go away."

"Wha..? Haha, are you trying to turn us on?" The guy smirked. 

"I said go away." The girl glared at them. No, she wasn't glare at them, she was looking at them but with a cold gaze. They trembled then ran away. Woa, this girl... No kidding... But she looks familiar somehow. Sehun thought. The girl then sat back on the bench. If she has a boyfriend then poor that guy. He doesn't have a chance to protect his girfriend because the girl just need to glare at the bad guy then the bad guy will run away. Sehun smirked. Then again, he saw another three boys came up to the girl. 

"Hey girl, you are so pretty..." A guy said. The girl stood up and walked toward Sehun. What... Sehun still looked down. The girl sat next to him. He could smell her smell. He tottaly froze. 

"You already have a boyfriend? Well, your boyfriend will have to give up for now." The guy laughed then walked toward Sehun. 

"Want something to play with?" Sehun sighed then he stood up, stared at the guys. Those guys were too short for him, they looked up at him and trembled. He looked at them with a cold face. 

".. Let's go.." The guy scared and the three of them left. Sehun put hiss hand in his pocket and turned back to look at the girl. The girl was staring at him all the time. ...?! H-Huh? I-It's her, it's Krystal Jung! 

"You..." They both spoke at the same time and stared into each other eyes. 

"You are the one at the coffee shop." They spoke at the same time, again. Sehun blinked then he looked away shyly. Krystal chuckled, she covered her face with her hands. "Ah, what is this situation.." Then she stood up, put her hands in her coat pocket.

"I'm Krystal by the way... Thank you for helped me." 

"I-I'm Oh Sehun." He looked at at her, the girl in front of him. She wasn't smiling but somehow, her eyes were smiling. Ah... She is so beautiful... Sehun thought to himself. 

"You must really like bubble tea." She said. 

"Y-Yeah." He shyly nodded. 

"...I can buy you some as a thank you for helping me." Krystal said.

"...We can go buy some drinks together but let me pay." Sehun said. Of cousre there is no way he would let a girl treat. Krystal stared at him, her big sparkly eyes were smiling. But no one could  see it. 

"Let's go." She turned around and walked away. 

 

Sehun drank his bubble tea as walked next to her, he couldn't stop thinking about what will happen next. Maybe Krystal will invite him to her house? No, of cousre not. Maybe she will never see him again? Why? There is no reason for that! He felt so awkward right now. What should he do to break this air? They said she is the ice princess, will she ever open herself to him? 

"The wind is pretty cold today." Sehun said, waited for her reply. 

"...Cold?" She mumbled. 

"It's almost winter anyway." 

"You are right." She simply said. And now they back to the awkward air again. Gah, if she talk more, we could talk more! Sehun scratched his neck. 

"How old are you, Krystal?" He asked. Damn, he already knew how old was she! She was the same age of him. 

"I'm 20. And I love being single." She said and then looked at him. He didn't ask her if she is single or not but why did she told him? Oh.. He smiled. He gott it now. She thought he wanted to ask her out so she said she prefer being single. 

"I'm 20 years old too. And I'm a student at Junmyeon University. What about you?" 

"Jinri University." She tilted her head.

"Both 'J' University, huh?" Sehun smiled. Krystal looked up at him, she chuckled.

"......?????!!!!!!!" Sehun blinked. No way, she just smiled at him. The ice princess was smiling at him! Sehun kept blinking. 

"Stop staring at me like that..." Krystal hit his arm lightly. 

"I-I'm not staring at you." Sehun looked away. 

"Ok then." She then back to the cold attitude again. "I have to go now, see you again." Krysal looked at her phone then waved to him, ran away. Sehun just stood there and stared at the girl was running away from him. See you again... That means she wants to see me again! He grinned then pulled out his phonee and called his best friend, Kim Jongin.

"Jongin is here." Jongin picked up his phone. 

"Guess what?! I met Krystal Jung today." Sehun smiled.

"What?! I want to go to why didn't you tell me?!" Jongin angrily said. 

"Where do you want to go?" Sehun coud hear Kyungna's voice. 

"Er, nothing..." Jongin smiled to her then back to the phone. "What did you guys talk about."

"...Just random stuffs." Sehun couldn't stop himself from smiling. "I think... She is amazing." 


chapter 2 is done!!! thank you so much for your support, this story got 19 subscribers and over 200 views now! 

please support this story, new chapter is coming soon ^^