#3

She is not the Ice Princess

Kyung Na was talking to her friends at her university until she noticed the ice princess walked pass her. Kyung Na opened her eyes wide. "S-Sunbae-nim!" Kyung Na called out for Krystal. Krystal was surprised, she turned back. Kyung na noticed the surprised on Krystal's face, she smiled. "I'm sorry if I scared you." Krystal shook her head, just like she wanted to say: It's fine. 

Kyung Na smiled, she tilted her head. "Sunbae-nim, I want to know more about you. Is it okay for me to be your friend?". Krystal stared blankly at Kyung Na. 

"K-Kyung Na, what are you talking about?" Kyung Na's friend whispered into her ears. 

"Yah, everyone knows that Krystal is the ice princess, she won't talk to you you know." 

"You better stay away from her." But Kyung Na won't listen to her friends. She stared at Krystal, waited for her answer. Krystal sighed, without saying anything, she walked away coldly. Kyung Na opened her eyes wide. 

"Sunbae-nim..." She mumbled.

"I told you, she is not that nice." Her friends said.

"Poor Kyung Na!" 

 

"Pffftttt!!" Jong In spitted out his coffee. "What the hell?! She smiled?! To you?!" 

"Mm." Sehun nodded proudly. Even Sehun couldn't believe that Krystal actually smiled to him.

"That's really really strange! She never smiled in front of strangers before! And you just met her!" Jong In couldn't believe what he just heard. "Tch, hahaha... No way... No, yes way..." Jong In laughed then made a straight face. 

"Maybe because I helped her from those bad guys." Sehun drunk his drink as he thought about last night. 

"If I was there, I will help you." Jong In said.

"How?" Sehun raised his eyebrows.

"I will pretend to be the bad guy then I will try to seduce her. Then you, the hero will appear and punch me in the face, she will invite you to her house, you two enjoy your time together then had se--"

"Hey hey hey hey hey." Sehun said out loud. What the hell is wrong with Jong In? Is that how he met Kyung Na? 

"I was just kidding." Jong In looked down sadly. 

"Kidding, you? Always kidding?" Sehun said with a cold voice. 

"Yah Oh Sehun, you are broking this heart." Jong In looked at Sehun with his teary eyes. Then they heard the door bell. Sehun looked at the door and he saw Krytsal walked in. He opened his eyes wide.

"Krystal, you are late to day." The coffee shop's manager said as he handed her the uniform. 

"I'm sorry." She bowed then ran into the staff's room. Sehun blinked. What's wrong? Was something happened to her? 

"Let's go home for now, it's kind of late." Jong In yawned as he looked at his clock.

"Go home by yourself. I have got something to do." Sehun said.

"What's it?" Jong In looked at him curiously. 

"It's nothing, just go first. See you tomorrow." Sehun drank his drink.

"O-Ok then, see you." Jong In raised his eyebrow then walked out of the coffee shop. 

 

"Krystal, can you clean the 19 table?" 

"Yes, sir." Krystal was super busy, she put down the drinks then ran to Sehun's table. Sehun smiled. 

"Oh, it's you." Krystal looked at him surprised. 

"Good evening. You are late today, aren't you?"

"Yeah, kind of." Krytsal sighed. 

"Sit down, maybe you need some rest." He said.

"I can't, I'm not a customer."

"But I am a customer and you need to make the customer feel happy. Don't worry, I will tell the manager." 

"Thank you." Krystal nodded then she sat down opposite Sehun. 


Sorry for this short chapter TT