#4

She is not the Ice Princess

She sat down in front of him, eyes kept staring down at her shoes. It seemed like the only nervous one here was he, Oh Sehun. He cleared his throat before let out a small smile; "You are late today, is there something wrong?"

"Nothing." She replied coldly. Why does he care anyway? She bit her bottom lip. 

Oh, he got it. She didn't want him to get into her private life. Sehun sighed, he was hoping too much. They were not at the rate "friends" yet so why did he even ask about her life. "Oh, sorry for asking." He embarrassed said, hoped she wouldn't look up at his red face.

"It's ok, people always asking me that." She said. What? So does that mean... Many people act like me, try to get closer to her and then she refused to answer. Sehun wanted to cry. Krystal finally looked up at him, she tilted her head.

"Perhaps you want to ask me something else?"

"Can I?" His heart was beating faster. She told him to ask her something! 

"Yeah, I will answer." She shrugged.

"W-We are, um, friends, yeah friends, right?" 

Krystal stared at his handsome face for a while. Friends? She raised her eyebrows. Never heard of that word before. Actually yes but she rarely had a friend before. She would build a wall up if anyone get closer to her, it's hard to break the wall and warm up her icy heart. No one did it before. "I... don't know." She mumbled. 

"...You must know." He chuckled. "I mean, you are yourself, you understand how do you feel about me."

"How does it feel when you have a friend?" 

He was shocked after heard that weird question of her. Does she have any friends? Sehun bit his lips, he tried to find words. "You feel happy and relaxed whenever you are with them. You can tell them anything you want even your deepest and darkest secret. You trust them, they trust you." 

Krystal didn't say anything more, she changed her gaze back to her shoes. "Oh.."

"Krystal, bring water to table number twelve! What are you doing over there?!" The manager yelled. 

"Sorry, coming right up." She blinked then stood up but Oh Sehun pulled her back. He raised his hand and said calmly: "Can I borrow her for a minute?" 

The manager was angry at first but then after he heard Sehun's order, his face grew normal and nodded. "Sure, please feel free to.." 

Krystal blinked as she looked at Sehun's hand was currently grabbing her arm. Sehun also noticed that and he clumsily let go. "Sorry." His cheek was a little pinky but her face showed no signs of embarassing. Maybe she didn't feel anything but Sehun did. Her skin was so skinny and white, he wished he could touch it. He shook his head. Come on, no dirty mind! 

Krystal sat back on the chair and stared outside the window. It was winter now. Sehun suddenly thought of a new subject. "Hey, it's winter now. Do you know that if you watch the the first snow of the winter with someone, you will fall in love with them?" 

She blinked then turned to look at him with a weird face. Uh oh... I-I made her confused, damn... Sehun looked down at his feet. "Not like that I want to watch it with you, I just say that so you would know..." 

"I know, I'm not stupid." 

"I- I didn't mean that you are stupid or anything!" 

"Right." She shrugged. "I only watched the first snow with my sister but she moves away now." 

Sehun looked up at her, again. Did she just told him about herself? She had a sister and she only watcged the first snow with her? It's not regular to hear the ice princess tell someone about herself but she told him. Even just a little detail, it made him felt happy. Sehun grinned. She frowned. "What are you grinning about?" 

"Nothing."

"Hmph. Well, I'm not in love with my sister, though."

"Of course, you guys are silbings." He chuckled. She is so cute. 


meh, short update ;; 

i promised that i won't drop this story but it was a long time since the last update, though... 

anyway, hope you guys enjoy this short chapter ;w; i have to go to school soon so that's what i could write. se eyou guys soon in the next chapter. /winks/